Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64807 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 09:57 - Oct 24 with 1379 viewstrampie

How did the killer get in the house, let in, own key ?

Why was the policeman first on the scene apparently not called as a witness in either trial ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 09:59 - Oct 24 with 1372 viewstrampie

Strange strange case, certainly not an open and shut case, whoever done it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 10:13 - Oct 24 with 1349 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 09:26 - Oct 24 by trampie

As regards others exhmrc1, wasn't there DNA of a known person on Mandy (yet she washed religiously) ?

Were there others that had sports strength, fitness and aggression in the frame, who was capable of handling a stick or bar ? and rain down blow after blow onto 4 victims and not miss once, apparently not one hit on wall, floor, furniture etc (only light bulb) everyone hit its target, what 50 out of 50, 100 out of 100 hits, do you think a person on drink and drugs could do that ?

Was there someone else the bloody handprint matched better than Morris ?

Was there someone else that was a forensic expert ?

Was there someone else that had severe mental torment after the murders ?

Was there others with a motive to kill Mandy ?, I wouldn't even say Morris had a motive but was that the case for others.

How do the explain the behaviour of some of the police, not securing the scene, barely passing on on a shift change, can't remember what they did for a few hours, lost log book/failed to make notes ?

Like I said if they had put someone else on trial first they may have been done for the same crime Morris was, from what I've heard there might be more evidence against others than there was against Morris.

Like I've said Morris might have done it, he might not have done but guilty beyond reasonable doubt is a surprising outcome to a lot of people with no witnesses and little forensic evidence, the last person I spoke to about the case thought that if he did do it then the jury got the right result in error.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 9:45]

Despite your dream world the fact is 2 separate juries in 2 locations under the direction of 2 different judges found him unanimously guilty. You and countless others can believe your police theories and perhaps you would like to say why some in Graig referred to Morris as Dai the murderer BEFORE he was arrested. Unlike you I trust the juries. You just want it when it suits but the fact remains that 23 people all unconnected to Morris, the Dawson and Power families or the Lewis family ALL decided he was guilty BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. If they had doubt they would have acquitted him. This was also the view of the Dawson, Power family and the press who covered it. The woman the programme put forward put her case. The jury after seeing her evidence rejected it. The jury after seeing Morris give evidence didnt believe him. 2 QCs with supporting lawyers decided what evidence they wanted to put forward. They decided on the evidence that would give Morris the best chance of being acquitted. They failed and that included a barrister who had overturned several miscarriages of justice. You have seen some little known barrister make comments that extremely well known and successful barristers rejected. Peter Rouch has acted in many murder trials. Michael Mansfield is legendary. You obviously now better than everyone involved in this case.
Clydach murders on 10:22 - Oct 24 with 1341 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 10:13 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Despite your dream world the fact is 2 separate juries in 2 locations under the direction of 2 different judges found him unanimously guilty. You and countless others can believe your police theories and perhaps you would like to say why some in Graig referred to Morris as Dai the murderer BEFORE he was arrested. Unlike you I trust the juries. You just want it when it suits but the fact remains that 23 people all unconnected to Morris, the Dawson and Power families or the Lewis family ALL decided he was guilty BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. If they had doubt they would have acquitted him. This was also the view of the Dawson, Power family and the press who covered it. The woman the programme put forward put her case. The jury after seeing her evidence rejected it. The jury after seeing Morris give evidence didnt believe him. 2 QCs with supporting lawyers decided what evidence they wanted to put forward. They decided on the evidence that would give Morris the best chance of being acquitted. They failed and that included a barrister who had overturned several miscarriages of justice. You have seen some little known barrister make comments that extremely well known and successful barristers rejected. Peter Rouch has acted in many murder trials. Michael Mansfield is legendary. You obviously now better than everyone involved in this case.

You said that before, that you trust the system to get it right, although we know they don't always get it right, what are your answers to the questions I've put up ?

Clydach murders on 10:23 - Oct 24 with 1337 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 09:57 - Oct 24 by trampie

How did the killer get in the house, let in, own key ?

Why was the policeman first on the scene apparently not called as a witness in either trial ?

Because it’s a cover up

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 1329 viewsAndy1300

As regards others exhmrc1, wasn't there DNA of a known person on Mandy (yet she washed religiously) ?

Were there others that had sports strength, fitness and aggression in the frame, who was capable of handling a stick or bar ? and rain down blow after blow onto 4 victims and not miss once, apparently not one hit on wall, floor, furniture etc (only light bulb) everyone hit its target, what 50 out of 50, 100 out of 100 hits, do you think a person on drink and drugs could do that ?

Was there others with a motive to kill Mandy ?, I wouldn't even say Morris had a motive but was that the case for others.

How do the explain the behaviour of some of the police, not securing the scene, barely passing on on a shift change, can't remember what they did for a few hours, lost log book/failed to make notes ?

Like I said if they had put someone else on trial first they may have been done for the same crime Morris was, from what I've heard there might be more evidence against others than there was against Morris.

Like I've said Morris might have done it, he might not have done but guilty beyond reasonable doubt is a surprising outcome to a lot of people with no witnesses and little forensic evidence, the last person I spoke to about the case thought that if he did do it then the jury got the right result in error.

Alison Lewis was a martial arts expert, also worked in forensics, had a motive too.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 12:01 - Oct 24 with 1282 viewsexhmrc1

If your trying to make a case against Alison Lewis she wasnt as strong as Morris and nor did she have history of using iron bars. Morris was not a one time criminal killing 4 people. How many crimes has he committed compared to her and was known to be violent. She wasnt. However whether she, her husband , brother in law or me or you could have done it doesnt matter. The juries heard the evidence against Morris and decided twice unanimously he did it. Why. They saw him giving evidence. They saw Alison Lewis give evidence. If as Morris later claimed he had sex the day before and left his chain there then surely when the Police were showing the chain in police public TV appeals he knew they had his chain yet he continued to deny it was his and got someone else to buy an identical one to look like he still had his.

Anyone who was innocent wouldnt have gone to this extent. They would have come clean about leaving it there when they had sex the day before. He didnt and yet you choose to believe his story.
Clydach murders on 12:08 - Oct 24 with 1272 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 12:01 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

If your trying to make a case against Alison Lewis she wasnt as strong as Morris and nor did she have history of using iron bars. Morris was not a one time criminal killing 4 people. How many crimes has he committed compared to her and was known to be violent. She wasnt. However whether she, her husband , brother in law or me or you could have done it doesnt matter. The juries heard the evidence against Morris and decided twice unanimously he did it. Why. They saw him giving evidence. They saw Alison Lewis give evidence. If as Morris later claimed he had sex the day before and left his chain there then surely when the Police were showing the chain in police public TV appeals he knew they had his chain yet he continued to deny it was his and got someone else to buy an identical one to look like he still had his.

Anyone who was innocent wouldnt have gone to this extent. They would have come clean about leaving it there when they had sex the day before. He didnt and yet you choose to believe his story.

I'm not making a case against anyone hence why I haven't named anyone and I don't choose to believe anyone's story in this tale, you are the one that believes a version of the story, not me.

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 12:32 - Oct 24 with 1248 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 12:08 - Oct 24 by trampie

I'm not making a case against anyone hence why I haven't named anyone and I don't choose to believe anyone's story in this tale, you are the one that believes a version of the story, not me.

You are the one who said you believed in the jury system but dont accept the result twice in this case. You referred to martial arts expert. Alison Lewis had martial arts experience. You suggested others had motives and Morris didnt. Who were the others who had motives. Generally people have tried to claim the Lewis family and the BBC and those involved in the programme have tried to implicate Steven Lewis. Others have tried to claim it was his wife. They have tried to say the Lewis family was in the vicinity and you said Morris wasn't sighted but others were which happened to be the Lewis brothers so it is obvious who you were referring to.
Clydach murders on 12:36 - Oct 24 with 1240 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 12:32 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

You are the one who said you believed in the jury system but dont accept the result twice in this case. You referred to martial arts expert. Alison Lewis had martial arts experience. You suggested others had motives and Morris didnt. Who were the others who had motives. Generally people have tried to claim the Lewis family and the BBC and those involved in the programme have tried to implicate Steven Lewis. Others have tried to claim it was his wife. They have tried to say the Lewis family was in the vicinity and you said Morris wasn't sighted but others were which happened to be the Lewis brothers so it is obvious who you were referring to.

You are making things up, I said I believe in the jury system and I accept the result.
I never referred to martial arts expert.

Clydach murders on 12:55 - Oct 24 with 1221 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 12:36 - Oct 24 by trampie

You are making things up, I said I believe in the jury system and I accept the result.

Your claim mate

Were there others that had sports strength, fitness and aggression in the frame, who was capable of handling a stick or bar
Clydach murders on 13:00 - Oct 24 with 1216 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 12:55 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Your claim mate

Were there others that had sports strength, fitness and aggression in the frame, who was capable of handling a stick or bar

Are you going to apologise for saying I said things I hadn't ?

Clydach murders on 13:14 - Oct 24 with 1198 viewsonehunglow

Why bother with a trial at all.

Why not imply let the community decide, many on here seem certain about his innocence or guilt ,come to that.

It s like a lynching party in Mississippi circa 1962 but without a victim

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 13:15 - Oct 24 with 1197 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 13:00 - Oct 24 by trampie

Are you going to apologise for saying I said things I hadn't ?

That is implied. Are you also believing the story that these 2 guys are going to walk along quite as busy road. One somehow doesnt leave and the other walks a 4 mile distance over a mountain road
Clydach murders on 13:27 - Oct 24 with 1193 viewsonehunglow

Look Boy.

UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO KILLED THEM.

It's that simple now mover the feck on as this is getting tedious now.

As I say, why bother with a trial.Police should simply have asked who done it;there again;there again if they had,some would have said,he was no murderer and others he was .

So You don't know.

Capisce

Clydach murders on 13:28 - Oct 24 with 1192 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 12:01 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

You must be related to her or a bent copper.it all points to them..never trust the police..pigs
Clydach murders on 13:39 - Oct 24 with 1181 viewsWhiterockin

Clydach murders on 12:32 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

I believe in the jury system. But if they are not provided with all the evidence how can they make an accurate judgment. If you say they were provided with all the evidence fair enough. But I don't believe they were. Do I think Morris did it, I really don't know and without all the facts I don't see how anyone can make a decision either way.
Clydach murders on 13:43 - Oct 24 with 1175 viewsonehunglow

All of them angry/
If they are ,then God help you .

You need them more than they need you.You 'll find out one day.

And to think thee people put their lives on the line for people with an attitude like yours.

Clydach murders on 13:43 - Oct 24 with 1175 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 13:28 - Oct 24 by angryjack

You must be related to her or a bent copper.it all points to them..never trust the police..pigs

I am not related to them or the police but the whole Morris story doesnt stack up. The programme claims that the taxi driver claims to have seen similar looking people walking up Vardre Road 1/2 mile away. These 2 guys were experienced coppers. They wouldnt be so stupid to walk half a mile up a busy road past numerous houses with traffic going past. They would not have taken that chance of people seeing them. They would had a getaway car ready nearby probably somewhere quiet. Then one departs the scene on foot walking over a little used mountain road. The only thing on that mountain is a number of farms and a chapel. Morris at the same time claims he walked 5 miles to his mothers house but decided to turn back a further 4 miles to the house he shared with his girlfriend. He had just had an argument with his girlfriend in the pub. The girlfriend claims she had let him in 4 hours before he claims he got home.This happens to be at the same time his girlfriends best friend and her family get killed with a bar. He over a year later claims he has left a chain there the night before when they had sex having previously told the police he had never been upstairs in the house where the chain was found.

If you believe all that I dont. Nothing to do with supporting the police. It doesnt stack up.
Clydach murders on 13:49 - Oct 24 with 1169 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 13:15 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

That is implied. Are you also believing the story that these 2 guys are going to walk along quite as busy road. One somehow doesnt leave and the other walks a 4 mile distance over a mountain road

No apology then, you have let yourself down.

Clydach murders on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 1150 viewsonehunglow

Wow,we are seeing ALL police getting called pigs here but no indignation so let me.

No other professional body is truting by the general public.Solicitors,accountants,urveyors well behind in any survey you like.

No other body of people do so much for les respect. If you stick to the Law,you're ok ,if not ,we see this crap.

Trouble is all emergency workers get abuse like this. Speak to Fire fighters/Paramedics who both get abuse ;speak to doctors and nurses.Angry jack illustrates just what problems we have when the very people who put their bodies on the line are insulted ALL of them.

My son in law is an ARV and Ive yet to meet a finer chap. One who has ,does and will go out into situations where cowards like angry jack are running away from.

Police run into trouble ,angry jack runs away and then slags them off when it suits his narrative.

Clydach murders on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 1146 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 12:36 - Oct 24 by trampie

That was me!

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 14:20 - Oct 24 with 1139 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 13:43 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

I am not related to them or the police but the whole Morris story doesnt stack up. The programme claims that the taxi driver claims to have seen similar looking people walking up Vardre Road 1/2 mile away. These 2 guys were experienced coppers. They wouldnt be so stupid to walk half a mile up a busy road past numerous houses with traffic going past. They would not have taken that chance of people seeing them. They would had a getaway car ready nearby probably somewhere quiet. Then one departs the scene on foot walking over a little used mountain road. The only thing on that mountain is a number of farms and a chapel. Morris at the same time claims he walked 5 miles to his mothers house but decided to turn back a further 4 miles to the house he shared with his girlfriend. He had just had an argument with his girlfriend in the pub. The girlfriend claims she had let him in 4 hours before he claims he got home.This happens to be at the same time his girlfriends best friend and her family get killed with a bar. He over a year later claims he has left a chain there the night before when they had sex having previously told the police he had never been upstairs in the house where the chain was found.

If you believe all that I dont. Nothing to do with supporting the police. It doesnt stack up.

And Dai Morris wouldn’t have been capable of forensically cleaning that house the way it was cleaned!

Too many inconsistencies with the police movements etc for there to be a guilty beyond reasonable doubt verdict.

What makes you such an expert on every topic?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:21]

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 14:26 - Oct 24 with 1130 viewscontroversial_jack

Police often do and will close ranks and protect each other, but in this case, it's so horrendous and young children were killed and an entire family wiped out they wouldn't cover it up

Why the evidence that may have helped in his defence wasn't released to the court i do not know
Clydach murders on 14:37 - Oct 24 with 1114 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 14:20 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

And Dai Morris wouldn’t have been capable of forensically cleaning that house the way it was cleaned!

Too many inconsistencies with the police movements etc for there to be a guilty beyond reasonable doubt verdict.

What makes you such an expert on every topic?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:21]

What makes you an expert on things which go totally against evidence as in coronavirus. You are entitled to your view. I am entitled to mine but base mine on evidence.

Many like you claim conspiracy in the Morris case. You and I werent there. The people who heard the evidence were satisfied with it. Local knowledge of the local area tells me the rubbish the BBC stated is not going to be correct. 2 experienced and trained coppers are not going to walk to a murder scene where they would be noticed and 1 wouldnt have left his brother walk over a mountain road where he could be scene after the murder. I also dont believe the Morris story over the distance he walked along country roads with no pavements and his version was different to his girlfriends who claimed he was at home.

You and many others like to believe the conspiracy story yet 2 juries found him unanimously guilty. I trust 2 juries views over yours, Trampie and anybody else. He also had the best defence he could possibly have had. Good enough for AL Fayed to use out of choice over the death of his son. That should tell you everything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024