Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64793 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 18:44 - Oct 24 with 1699 viewsAndy1300

South Wales Police were at it for years.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-sex-shop-murder-sandra-162

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 1690 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:44 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-sex-shop-murder-sandra-162

Every police force in the country will have had cases like that. It doesnt mean every copper is dishonest.
Clydach murders on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 1687 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 15:08 - Oct 24 by majorraglan

This is a post that has appeared on Facebook. I don’t know the author and can only assume it’s been written by the sister of Mandy Powell. It’s something everyone who has contributed to this thread should read.

I can't believe i am writing this today 21yrs after losing our Mam, sister Mandy and nieces Katie and Emily. What our family and children have gone through and are still going through has been horrendous. We all love and miss our family so much, and there's never a day goes by when we dont think of them and wish with all our hearts they were still here with us. We have always said and continue to say that there is or never has been any doubt whatsoever that the person who committed these cruel murders was David George Morris .
Throughout both trials we all sat in that court room every single day listening to the horrific injuries and suffering our family endured that night and what they went through will stay with us forever. We heard every bit of evidence against Morris and all the lies he said in court, claiming he was having an affair with my sister is untrue, Mandy was scared of him and use to call him a psycho. He said he met her on the friday morning and went to her house and thats when he left his chain there, this was a total lie because there were witnesses and phone records showing Morris was in his flat and made calls to his partner proving he was nowhere near Mandy's home.

Morris's campaigners claim the E FIT wasnt made public ?? It was in the South Wales Evening post June 29th 2002 !!! The witness who done the E fit and picked out one of the Police officers, said she had never seen him before and yet she went to the same gym as him !!

This along with other evidence and lies was heard by 2 court Judges and 24 jurors and after listening to it all, the right verdict was given in both trials and that was David George Morris was GUILTY.
Morris's supporters claim there to be new evidence, where is this new evidence ??? Three times The Criminal Cases Review Commission has gone through this case. We can't believe that there are still people out there that believe everything they've read in a book, especially as that book was written by someone who didnt attend court or even know Morris, and to claim that he is innocent and to portray him as just a normal 'Jack the lad' couldn't be further from the truth. We are a very close and strong family but No family should ever go through and continue to go through what we have.

During these last few years we have lost our sister Sandra, our brother Robert and our brother in law Ken and it has left us all totally devastated , but i hope they are looking down on us today and see that we will never ever give up fighting for our beautiful Mam, Mandy, Katie and Emily and to continue to make sure DAVID GEORGE MORRIS will never ever be released .

Thank you to all our family and friends for your support 😘

This should put an end to this awful thread.

God rest Mandy, her mother and those 2 poor little children, who would in all probability, be bringing up their own families by now, but are now lay beneath 6 foot of earth.

They were all murdered in the most horrific way, please put your anti police prejudices and your conspiracy theories to one side, and leave what remains of this poor family to live without having these terribly memories dragged up at every opportunity someone wants to fill a newspaper column, or to make a few bucks writing a book.

Please, if 2 judges and 2 sets of jurors heard ALL the evidence and unanimously found Morris guilty, and more importantly, the family are satisfied the murderer is Morris, then please leave this family have some peace for pity's sake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 18:56 - Oct 24 with 1680 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:51 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

This should put an end to this awful thread.

God rest Mandy, her mother and those 2 poor little children, who would in all probability, be bringing up their own families by now, but are now lay beneath 6 foot of earth.

They were all murdered in the most horrific way, please put your anti police prejudices and your conspiracy theories to one side, and leave what remains of this poor family to live without having these terribly memories dragged up at every opportunity someone wants to fill a newspaper column, or to make a few bucks writing a book.

Please, if 2 judges and 2 sets of jurors heard ALL the evidence and unanimously found Morris guilty, and more importantly, the family are satisfied the murderer is Morris, then please leave this family have some peace for pity's sake.

Well said. Sadly some will never believe but everyone at the trials including jurors, families and press believed they have the right man. That should speak volumes. BBC should be answerable for dragging this up and disciplinary action taken regarding the inaccuracies in the programme.
Clydach murders on 18:56 - Oct 24 with 1680 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders on 17:46 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Incredibly Police are real people but making mistakes is not corruption.

What turns my guts is the likes of angry jack simply impugning the good name of any police officer.His ALL to MOST doesnt wash .It shows his cowardice as he knows he's lost the argument but trying to save face.

Police will right now be sticking their necks out somewhere dirty to some save some poor fecker.

NOT ONE POSTER HAS TAKEN ANGRYJACK TO TASK OVER THIS SO IM OUT OF HERE.

You done the same to SirJohnalot, who was one of the friendliest posters that ever posted on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach murders on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 1665 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 18:56 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Well said. Sadly some will never believe but everyone at the trials including jurors, families and press believed they have the right man. That should speak volumes. BBC should be answerable for dragging this up and disciplinary action taken regarding the inaccuracies in the programme.

Some correctly question verdicts.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:11 - Oct 24 with 1657 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 18:44 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Most are decent. The ones i know well are now retired. All decent blokes who help people as well. You will always get the odd rotten apple in all walks of life coppers included. How many coppers in South Wales Police. Is it 4000 and you can name a few who are supposedly rotten apples. You could do that for any other occupations as well.

Yes but we talking about police officers who supposed have trust and power but regurly abuse it like I said most are at it in someway or another but never get caught as they mainly look out for each other...there's a difference in most walks of life lying but when coppers do it they can ruin peoples lives..as for one hung low he's in complete denial
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 19:12]
Clydach murders on 19:17 - Oct 24 with 1650 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 19:02 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

Some correctly question verdicts.

Were they at the trials. Funny that those who weren't seem to think they arent guilty but those present were convinced he was. I wonder who spent 11 weeks hearing the case. Odd that those who did agree he was guilty but those who read books and watch 1 hour TV programmes dont think he was. Who is in the better position to judge. Interesting reading Mandy's sister's version. The photofit was in the Evening Post and the woman who claimed she saw the Lewis in the programme told the court she had never seen him but went to the same Gym. This was rejected by the first jury and Morris barrister didnt bring it up in the second. Why do you think the most high profile miscarriage of justice barrister chose not to bring these things forward. I wonder why that might be. It surely couldnt be it would harm Morris' case could it.
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 19:18 - Oct 24 with 1648 viewsNotLoyal

Clydach murders on 18:44 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

So say mate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Clydach murders on 19:44 - Oct 24 with 1622 viewsABERSWAN

I would just like to ask a question, because there are a lot of good arguments on this thread, but the one thing I still do not understand is WHY? At what point in the pub, did he decide to go and wipe out an entire family? Many of us have done some stupid things when drunk, but who puts his pint down and goes off to kill an innocent family?
Clydach murders (n/t) on 19:47 - Oct 24 with 1614 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 19:44 - Oct 24 by ABERSWAN

I would just like to ask a question, because there are a lot of good arguments on this thread, but the one thing I still do not understand is WHY? At what point in the pub, did he decide to go and wipe out an entire family? Many of us have done some stupid things when drunk, but who puts his pint down and goes off to kill an innocent family?

I dont think anyone really knows that but him. Could have been her rejecting his advances. Could be something to do with his girlfriend. Then most of us dont have the history of violence he has. Read this article. It perhaps tells you something.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/the-monster-who-murdered-family-23
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 19:52]
Clydach murders on 20:00 - Oct 24 with 1589 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 19:44 - Oct 24 by ABERSWAN

And why that family ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 20:06 - Oct 24 with 1577 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 20:00 - Oct 24 by trampie

And why that family ?

?????????

Hello

Clydach murders on 20:14 - Oct 24 with 1567 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 20:06 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

?????????

Why did he randomly kill that family ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 20:31 - Oct 24 with 1544 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 20:14 - Oct 24 by trampie

Nobody could know that but him. It might be she was his girlfiend's best friend who was encouraging her to leave him. There was a story he didn't like his girlfriends assocation with Mandy It was known Mandy was petrified. Could have been something that was said in his argument with his girlfriend in the pub. Could be she rejected his advances. As Mandy's sister put it he lied throughout his trial. Would he say the truth over why.
Clydach murders on 20:43 - Oct 24 with 1521 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 20:31 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Nobody could know that but him. It might be she was his girlfiend's best friend who was encouraging her to leave him. There was a story he didn't like his girlfriends assocation with Mandy It was known Mandy was petrified. Could have been something that was said in his argument with his girlfriend in the pub. Could be she rejected his advances. As Mandy's sister put it he lied throughout his trial. Would he say the truth over why.

So he put his pint down walked miles went to a house (no key, no break-in) and slaughtered a random family he barely knew.

Clydach murders on 20:45 - Oct 24 with 1515 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 20:43 - Oct 24 by trampie

So he put his pint down walked miles went to a house (no key, no break-in) and slaughtered a random family he barely knew.

Not miles at all. About 1/2 mile. The 9 mile walk is what he claimed he did.
Clydach murders on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 1509 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 20:14 - Oct 24 by trampie

He didn't randomly kill that family, he killed them for a reason, exactly what that reason was we can only surmise.

Hello

Clydach murders on 20:48 - Oct 24 with 1509 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 20:45 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Not miles at all. About 1/2 mile. The 9 mile walk is what he claimed he did.

He put his pint down walked 1/2 a mile and got into a house and slaughtered a random family, that is what you think ?

Clydach murders (n/t) on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 1504 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach murders (n/t) on 19:47 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

I dont think anyone really knows that but him. Could have been her rejecting his advances. Could be something to do with his girlfriend. Then most of us dont have the history of violence he has. Read this article. It perhaps tells you something.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/the-monster-who-murdered-family-23
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 19:52]

The injuries the family received are gruesome, absolutely and utterly horrendous. Truly sickening.
Clydach murders on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 1504 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 20:47 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

He didn't randomly kill that family, he killed them for a reason, exactly what that reason was we can only surmise.

No motive you mean, so no motive, no witnesses and no DNA, ok.

Clydach murders on 20:59 - Oct 24 with 1488 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 20:48 - Oct 24 by trampie

He put his pint down walked 1/2 a mile and got into a house and slaughtered a random family, that is what you think ?

It wasn't a random family. It was his girlfriend' s best friend over many years who was petrified of him. Why! They were close friends for donkey's years. Do you not listen to what Mandy's sister has said who spent weeks at the trial. Do you disbelieve the locals where he lived. Dont you think in a close village like the Graig people know things. It isnt like say Manselton. It is an extremely close community. I dont know anywhere quite like the Graig.
Clydach murders on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 1477 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 20:59 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

It wasn't a random family. It was his girlfriend' s best friend over many years who was petrified of him. Why! They were close friends for donkey's years. Do you not listen to what Mandy's sister has said who spent weeks at the trial. Do you disbelieve the locals where he lived. Dont you think in a close village like the Graig people know things. It isnt like say Manselton. It is an extremely close community. I dont know anywhere quite like the Graig.

So he puts his pint down walks 1/2 a mile unseen, kills a family he only knows through his girlfriend, not just Mandy but the granny and 2 little girls, then walks away unseen without leaving any DNA or finger prints.
So that is that the story is it exhmrc1, in a nutshell as they say is that what happened ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:29]

Clydach murders on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 1469 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 21:08 - Oct 24 by trampie

So he puts his pint down walks 1/2 a mile unseen, kills a family he only knows through his girlfriend, not just Mandy but the granny and 2 little girls, then walks away unseen without leaving any DNA or finger prints.
So that is that the story is it exhmrc1, in a nutshell as they say is that what happened ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:29]

And as a father of girls himself, something isn’t right!

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 1459 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 21:10 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

And as a father of girls himself, something isn’t right!

Exactly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024