Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 65001 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders (n/t) on 18:19 - Oct 29 with 3327 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 17:43 - Oct 29 by Yyy

I dont know what you find odd,i have frequented the site regularly for a long time but have never felt the need to post previously.
It was actually the inaccuracies in your own posts on that's his topic prompted me to actually join and post on this thread.
You never know now that i am a member you maybe seeing else where on this site.
Hope you are looking forward to it as much as me.

Yes i know what the facts are with regards to morris,please point me in the direction where i have disputed these

I have continually posted that i am sure if morris is innocent ir guilty.
You have made various attempts to imply that i am a morris supporter,when i am on the fence.
Do i agree with your rationale to be confident in Morris's guilt? No i dont,you seem to have great difficulty having an objective view.

You fail to note the phone calls Mandy made to morris on valentine's day,they would imply affair was going on
You fail to mention stephen lewis also lied about going in the house,but then changed his story to going into every room and even touching the pole.
Or that Stephen lewis said he lite a match to light mandy cooker.it was reported her cooker was electric(spent matches left behind with unknow dna)
Or that his death threat was a joke again he lied(looks like morris wasnt the only one changing his story)
You also fail to mention morris dna is not there but alison lewis was and stephen lewis fingerprint were found in the house.
This is just to name a few

Given the evidence against all parties i think anyone of them would have been given a guilty verdict.
Does that mean the other are innocent?i dont think it does

Clydach murders on 18:49 - Oct 29 with 3293 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders on 21:52 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

How do you know he knows nothing different to the rest of us ?

Unless he's stated earlier in the thread, how do you know he wasn't in the courtroom ?

And yes, people do align to those we deem to be on our side, we all do it quite often.

How do i know? Because I'm reading what he is posting.

He posts opinions and wrong facts.

Call it a hunch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach murders on 19:02 - Oct 29 with 3268 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 18:49 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

How do i know? Because I'm reading what he is posting.

He posts opinions and wrong facts.

Call it a hunch.

Which facts of his facts is wrong ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 19:04 - Oct 29 with 3261 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders on 19:02 - Oct 29 by Flashberryjack

Which facts of his facts is wrong ?

Have a read butt, I'm not going to reproduce them here for you.

It isn't the point though, the point being he knows no more than anyone else on this thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach murders on 19:13 - Oct 29 with 3252 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 19:04 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

Have a read butt, I'm not going to reproduce them here for you.

It isn't the point though, the point being he knows no more than anyone else on this thread.

Then I guess we'll agree to disagree, because I can't be arsed to reproduce them either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 09:43 - Nov 3 with 3000 viewswhiterock

I'm still not convinced, if I was in Morris’ corner I’d open up the case to Mark Williams-Thomas, a former police detective who is now an award winning investigative reporter and criminologist. BBC Wales did not give us any thing we didn't know already.
Clydach murders on 09:45 - Nov 3 with 2996 viewswhiterock

Clydach murders on 09:43 - Nov 3 by whiterock

I'm still not convinced, if I was in Morris’ corner I’d open up the case to Mark Williams-Thomas, a former police detective who is now an award winning investigative reporter and criminologist. BBC Wales did not give us any thing we didn't know already.

About Mark

Mark is a multi award winning investigative reporter and has amongst his awards, two Royal Television Society, a Broadcasting Press Guild and an International Peabody. He is also BAFTA nominated.

He is a former police detective and a criminologist who has far-reaching experience of working at the centre of high profile investigations and undertaking major reviews. Mark has over the last decade reported on nearly all the biggest crime stories including: Oscar Pistorius, The Alps murders, Tia Sharp murder, Claudia Lawrence murder, the murder of Alice Gross and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

One of Mark’s greatest skills is his ability to get exclusive access and interviews with key people related to the cases.

It was Mark’s programme in 2012 for ITV’s Exposure that finally exposed Jimmy Savile as one of the nations worst ever paedophiles. As a direct result of Mark’s investigation, the Metropolitan police set up Operation Yewtree which led to the arrest of high profile celebrities Rolf Harris and Max Clifford.

In 2015 Mark beat the world’s media to gain exclusive access to Oscar Pistorius and his programme ‘Oscar Pistorius: The Interview’ was broadcast on ITV 24th June 2016 and the show has subsequently been broadcast around the world. In 2016 after a year long investigation Mark was given his own prime time ITV crime show — The Investigator. His first series reviewed the murder of Carole Packman who went missing in 1985, and whilst her husband is in jail for her murder, her body has never been found. As a direct result of this series and the NEW evidence Mark found, Dorset police have now re-opened the case. The Investigator is currently being shown worldwide on Netflix.

In February 2016 Mark was given his own crime strand on ITV’s This Morning — ‘Unsolved’ which looked at undetected crime. His first three cases were the murders of Jill Dando and Claudia Lawrence and the disappearance of the Malaysian flight MH370.

2017 and the first part of 2018 was taken with Mark making Series 2 of his prime time ITV crime series The Investigator which broadcast in April 2018. Mark is currently working on a number of different murder re-investigations which are closely guarded at this stage.
Clydach murders on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 2825 viewsbritferry

the police watch the telly then

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/police-speak-potential-new-witness

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 18:28 - Nov 10 with 2824 viewsbritferry

Clydach murders on 18:26 - Nov 10 by britferry

the police watch the telly then

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/police-speak-potential-new-witness

speaking to 2 new witnesses, there were 3 on the program, I bet I know which one didnt get spoken to

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Clydach murders on 19:37 - Nov 10 with 2774 viewsexhmrc1

It was probably the woman. She had ben spoken to previously.
Clydach murders on 15:42 - Jan 19 with 2419 viewsWhiterockin

Good news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55721852
Clydach murders on 17:15 - Jan 19 with 2362 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.south-wales.police.uk/news/south-wales/news/south-wales-police-state

Argus!

Clydach murders on 17:32 - Jan 19 with 2330 viewspikeypaul

And everyone should welcome this with open arms, if it is independent and carried out without interference.

Hopefully it throws something definitive up one way or the other.

The bottom line is that we all want the true killer/ killers convicted .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 17:34 - Jan 19 with 2329 viewsWhiterockin

Clydach murders on 17:32 - Jan 19 by pikeypaul

And everyone should welcome this with open arms, if it is independent and carried out without interference.

And in fairness if the killer has been convicted we want to end any doubt.
Clydach murders on 17:43 - Jan 19 with 2301 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 17:32 - Jan 19 by pikeypaul

Indeed something definitive one way or the other would be very good but there is also a chance of things being inconclusive unfortunately.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 19:39 - Jan 19 with 2228 viewspikeypaul

Just read the report.

So it’s SWP appointing one of their own to investigate their past actions.

Total waste of time and another whitewash.

Nothing will come from this one way or the other, they will still not get ANY forensics proving Morris was the culprit.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 2221 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 19:39 - Jan 19 by pikeypaul

Just read the report.

So it’s SWP appointing one of their own to investigate their past actions.

Total waste of time and another whitewash.

Nothing will come from this one way or the other, they will still not get ANY forensics proving Morris was the culprit.

Oh that does not sound good.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 12:03 - Jan 20 with 2129 viewswhiterock

There are mitigating circumstances either way, so testing for new DNA has to be welcomed which ever side of the fence you sit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024