Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre ayew 22:11 - Jul 25 with 10694 viewsangryjack

Signs for fernabache one year loan deal
Andre ayew on 16:26 - Jul 26 with 2144 viewsWarwickHunt

Andre ayew on 16:00 - Jul 26 by Swansea93

Shocking if true.

Almost as shocking as re-signing the prick for a record transfer fee from West Ham. Now we're paying part of his obscene wages to get rid of the fùcker because no one will buy him for anything remotely like we paid.

You thought Jenkins couldn't top Borja?

He tried hard with signing the unfit, crocked, rusty, past it, ageing Bony for stupid money but this has to be the lazy, useless cùnt's finest moment since replacing Laudrup with Monk.
Andre ayew on 16:32 - Jul 26 with 2117 viewsmoonie

I wish I had the education to have put it like that

Formidable
Andre ayew on 16:38 - Jul 26 with 2102 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Andre ayew on 16:23 - Jul 26 by omarjack

Don't think so.

They're paying us 1.35 m in fee and they're covering 3 m of his wages. So practically Fenerbahce are covering 4.35 m which covers all his wages.

Fair enough point making it cost neutral, but even saying that the loan fee is in 2 instalments
Andre ayew on 17:17 - Jul 26 with 2050 viewsKennedy

How much did we actually pay for him? (second time) I know the fee is reported at 19m. But there must have been clauses in that.

I was gutted we signed him. Have we ever signed a player a second time to be a success (not loan then sign on perm deal)

Just call me JFK

Andre ayew on 17:35 - Jul 26 with 2011 views34dfgdf54

Andre ayew on 17:17 - Jul 26 by Kennedy

How much did we actually pay for him? (second time) I know the fee is reported at 19m. But there must have been clauses in that.

I was gutted we signed him. Have we ever signed a player a second time to be a success (not loan then sign on perm deal)

Britton is the only one I can think of.
Andre ayew on 20:38 - Jul 26 with 1928 viewsplasjack

Whenever I saw him play, he only used one foot, is it just me?.
Andre ayew on 21:48 - Jul 26 with 1873 viewsLoyal

Andre ayew on 14:20 - Jul 26 by Swanjaxs

Go fuk yourself you turd 👍

If i could mate it would be patented 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre ayew on 22:51 - Jul 26 with 1808 viewsE20Jack

People need to get a grip on reality. We have been relegated, he is foreign - that is never a good recipe for a good return.

He was signed in Jan when we looked absolutely done for, the only players wanting to join us would have been the ones who were not getting a look in at their side, and even most of them would have preferred to stay put.

So in Jan if you lot were faced with the option, buy him or buy nobody (which could quite possibly have been the choice) in an attempt to get the squad firing again - I can guarantee you the vote would be overwhelming to “buy”. Now you are moaning. It’s disingenuous.

And also why all the personal abuse toward him? Do you expect him to do ‘the funeral march’ to Turkey? He has always put in 100% effort. Amazing the attitude when this time last year Gylfi was refusing to put on our jersey! Yet many were still hoping he scored for Everton every week (sadly for them it didn’t happen).

The fun bit - I doubt there is a single Swansea fan on this forum that has done more for the club in the last decade than Andre Ayew.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre ayew on 22:54 - Jul 26 with 1803 viewsE20Jack

I hope he bangs them in for fun.

If we do manage to get promoted we get a fit and match ready Andre Ayew playing for us,and if he is even close to being as effective as he was last time he was with us and match sharp then that would be a very nice situation indeed.

Andre ayew on 23:07 - Jul 26 with 1780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 22:54 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

If we do manage to get promoted we get a fit and match ready Andre Ayew playing for us,and if he is even close to being as effective as he was last time he was with us and match sharp then that would be a very nice situation indeed.

He's not coming back here. You need to get a grip if you think he'll ever play PL football again , he got found out big time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre ayew on 23:26 - Jul 26 with 1760 viewsomarjack

Andre ayew on 22:54 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

Sorry to burst your bubble but Fenerbahce have the option to purchase. If he performs well then they'll certainly activate it without our permission.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre ayew on 23:28 - Jul 26 with 1756 viewsjasper_T

Andre ayew on 23:26 - Jul 26 by omarjack

Sorry to burst your bubble but Fenerbahce have the option to purchase. If he performs well then they'll certainly activate it without our permission.

They're something like £600m in debt.
Andre ayew on 23:31 - Jul 26 with 1755 viewsomarjack

It came to my notice that Everton are going to sell Davy Klaassen to Werder Bremen for a reported fee of 13.5 m after buying him for 24 m last summer.

Despite being one of the most promising talents in the Netherlands..if not the most after Ziyech. He flopped miserably at Goodison Park he made Andre Ayew seem successful in comparison. He only played 7 PL matches and was terrible all around. In a period where Everton were sh!t as well. Yet he couldn't even manage to get playing time at all.

My point is..if Everton could offload a colossal flop like Klaassen for 13.5 m..why couldn't we have offloaded Andre for a similar figure? He's a better player. Yet we had to be content with an awful loan deal for now. Freezing very important funds that could have been used on new signings.

I don't get how anyone has an actual job at this club.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre ayew on 23:33 - Jul 26 with 1743 viewsE20Jack

Andre ayew on 23:07 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not coming back here. You need to get a grip if you think he'll ever play PL football again , he got found out big time.

Lets do one of my famous bets that I have never lost then.

If we get promoted, he wont play for us again is your opinion.

We will have 50 on it.

Andre ayew on 23:34 - Jul 26 with 1737 viewsE20Jack

Andre ayew on 23:26 - Jul 26 by omarjack

No they won't.

Hence why they loan everyone.

Andre ayew on 23:36 - Jul 26 with 1732 viewsE20Jack

Andre ayew on 23:31 - Jul 26 by omarjack

It came to my notice that Everton are going to sell Davy Klaassen to Werder Bremen for a reported fee of 13.5 m after buying him for 24 m last summer.

Despite being one of the most promising talents in the Netherlands..if not the most after Ziyech. He flopped miserably at Goodison Park he made Andre Ayew seem successful in comparison. He only played 7 PL matches and was terrible all around. In a period where Everton were sh!t as well. Yet he couldn't even manage to get playing time at all.

My point is..if Everton could offload a colossal flop like Klaassen for 13.5 m..why couldn't we have offloaded Andre for a similar figure? He's a better player. Yet we had to be content with an awful loan deal for now. Freezing very important funds that could have been used on new signings.

Because they deem him not good enough for them in the PL. We clearly believe he is, but cannot afford him at Championship level, the loan means that should we go up then we get the use of him at the level intended.

Andre ayew on 23:45 - Jul 26 with 1728 viewsjasper_T

Andre ayew on 23:31 - Jul 26 by omarjack

Klassen's on like a quarter of Andre's wages, and at 25 he'll have much better expected resale value. Plus since he didn't play much his reputation will be as a wasted asset rather than a proven flop. Ayew's agent isn't cheap as well, let's not forget. Lots of hidden fees.

He didn't stand out much when he played against the u23s last season, mind. Wasn't bad but didn't look like a senior player stepping down like Funes Mori did.
Andre ayew on 23:52 - Jul 26 with 1715 viewsLoyal

Andre ayew on 16:32 - Jul 26 by moonie

I wish I had the education to have put it like that

Formidable

Yeah, what he said.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre ayew on 00:02 - Jul 27 with 1688 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 23:33 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

Lets do one of my famous bets that I have never lost then.

If we get promoted, he wont play for us again is your opinion.

We will have 50 on it.

I don't have the means to go betting £50 on anything, unlike you. However I'll certainly bet you a fiver on it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre ayew on 00:03 - Jul 27 with 1676 viewsE20Jack

Andre ayew on 00:02 - Jul 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't have the means to go betting £50 on anything, unlike you. However I'll certainly bet you a fiver on it.

It's not ''anything'', its to back your certain statement. Printing money for you surely?

Fiver it is.

Andre ayew on 06:59 - Jul 27 with 1600 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 16:26 - Jul 26 by WarwickHunt

Almost as shocking as re-signing the prick for a record transfer fee from West Ham. Now we're paying part of his obscene wages to get rid of the fùcker because no one will buy him for anything remotely like we paid.

You thought Jenkins couldn't top Borja?

He tried hard with signing the unfit, crocked, rusty, past it, ageing Bony for stupid money but this has to be the lazy, useless cùnt's finest moment since replacing Laudrup with Monk.

The signings of him and Bony last season completely summed up our transfer policy

Neither of them were good signings, had they been anyone other than people that had been here before they would have been treated with the criticism that they deserved.

A complete waste of over £30m, god knows how much in wages and will hamper any chances we have of promotion this season as we pay the price for dreadful decisions.

And yet those that oversaw those dreadful decisions don't seem to be being held accountable

It makes no sense
Andre ayew on 07:04 - Jul 27 with 1594 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 22:51 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

People need to get a grip on reality. We have been relegated, he is foreign - that is never a good recipe for a good return.

He was signed in Jan when we looked absolutely done for, the only players wanting to join us would have been the ones who were not getting a look in at their side, and even most of them would have preferred to stay put.

So in Jan if you lot were faced with the option, buy him or buy nobody (which could quite possibly have been the choice) in an attempt to get the squad firing again - I can guarantee you the vote would be overwhelming to “buy”. Now you are moaning. It’s disingenuous.

And also why all the personal abuse toward him? Do you expect him to do ‘the funeral march’ to Turkey? He has always put in 100% effort. Amazing the attitude when this time last year Gylfi was refusing to put on our jersey! Yet many were still hoping he scored for Everton every week (sadly for them it didn’t happen).

The fun bit - I doubt there is a single Swansea fan on this forum that has done more for the club in the last decade than Andre Ayew.

See this Andre Ayew that always put in 100% effort? You were clearly watching different games to the ones I saw at the back end of the season, watching someone running round a lot with his thumb in the air does not constitute effort

Its no surprise that he has f*cked off at all, it is what everyone expected, think the basis of any criticism is the fact that we were stupid enough to pay a club record transfer fee for him in January

Had you given me the choice you referred to in January then my option would have been not to buy him, I remember how mercenary he was the first time he was here, to forget that and then spunk so much money at him is sheer incompetence
Andre ayew on 07:07 - Jul 27 with 1590 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 23:36 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

Because they deem him not good enough for them in the PL. We clearly believe he is, but cannot afford him at Championship level, the loan means that should we go up then we get the use of him at the level intended.

Don't mistake our loaning him out as a gamble that we will call him back if promoted. We are loaning him out because every football club in Europe knows that we have the negotiation skills of a large rock and that we generally look as if we play hard ball but the reality is we generally give in to a weaker deal than most clubs would get.

If in doubt, look up Sigurdsson, Gylfi - transfer to Everton.
Andre ayew on 07:17 - Jul 27 with 1574 viewsPawelAbbott

When we signed him in January I somehow thought that the club would have done the deal with a pre-arrangement with Marseille for him to go there this summer for around £15M.
We would then effectively have loaned him for £3M and Marseille would have got the player they wanted at a lower price.
Obviously I was giving far too much credit to Huw’s negotiating skills
Andre ayew on 07:19 - Jul 27 with 1567 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 07:17 - Jul 27 by PawelAbbott

When we signed him in January I somehow thought that the club would have done the deal with a pre-arrangement with Marseille for him to go there this summer for around £15M.
We would then effectively have loaned him for £3M and Marseille would have got the player they wanted at a lower price.
Obviously I was giving far too much credit to Huw’s negotiating skills

Your optimism is to be admired...

And it would have made so much sense

Instead we hovered over the panic button gave in to whatever Gold and Sullivan wanted and spunked the last of our Premier League cash on a mercenary.

Unusual to have mercenaries around our club...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024