Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre ayew 22:11 - Jul 25 with 10696 viewsangryjack

Signs for fernabache one year loan deal
Andre ayew on 07:29 - Jul 27 with 3010 viewsmoonie

You re posting like a man freed from the bonds of company bullshite ,P. It's disturbing you see our club in such a sinister state .
It makes me feel even worse.
Andre ayew on 07:32 - Jul 27 with 3003 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 07:29 - Jul 27 by moonie

You re posting like a man freed from the bonds of company bullshite ,P. It's disturbing you see our club in such a sinister state .
It makes me feel even worse.

I'm posting for what I think as a supporter. Which is probably no surprise to be not that much different to any other supporter.

And of course today is the closing date for Trust elections so lets see what that brings once the vote counters have done their job.

Thank you to anyone who cast their votes for me
Andre ayew on 07:34 - Jul 27 with 2986 viewsmoonie

It's both goo and disturbing to read though.

We re all looking for chinks of light

I see nowt but darkness right now
Andre ayew on 07:39 - Jul 27 with 2979 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 07:34 - Jul 27 by moonie

It's both goo and disturbing to read though.

We re all looking for chinks of light

I see nowt but darkness right now

As it stands today this transfer window is a shambles. We have uncertainty over some more of our top players/earners and seem to have done little business. The mistakes of the past that were "not to be repeated" are being repeated (we knew that was going to happen)

We are paying the price for some terrible signings over the past three summers (I don't need to repeat these) but we have wasted money on players in a style that very few clubs have managed to do with such frequency.

The season starts a week tomorrow, the window closes soon after and the silence that comes from the club speaks volumes. Strange, as when it looked as if we may pull off the impossible they were lining up to tell us how great they were...
Andre ayew on 07:41 - Jul 27 with 2960 viewsE20Jack

Andre ayew on 07:07 - Jul 27 by Phil_S

Don't mistake our loaning him out as a gamble that we will call him back if promoted. We are loaning him out because every football club in Europe knows that we have the negotiation skills of a large rock and that we generally look as if we play hard ball but the reality is we generally give in to a weaker deal than most clubs would get.

If in doubt, look up Sigurdsson, Gylfi - transfer to Everton.

It isn’t so much as a gamble as our only choice with an upside. Andre Ayew is a very good player, make no mistake and was an absolute vital player for us in the bit too distant past, his West Ham move didn’t work out and we took him on in the hope he could hit the ground running after 2 season so of stunted starts - he couldn’t. Should we go back up I have no doubt he would be firing again after a season in Turkey. His work rate is one of the best I’ve seen in the PL for Swansea alongside Gylfi, in fact their work rate from the front was key to our 12th placed finish where Ayew earned half our points with vital goal after vital goal - I listed them last week, it’s an incredible record.

My question surrounds this mercenary tag though.

Is Alfie Mawson a mercenary for example should he go to Burnley? What makes someone a mercenary and others not?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre ayew on 07:45 - Jul 27 with 2965 viewsPhil_S

Andre ayew on 07:41 - Jul 27 by E20Jack

It isn’t so much as a gamble as our only choice with an upside. Andre Ayew is a very good player, make no mistake and was an absolute vital player for us in the bit too distant past, his West Ham move didn’t work out and we took him on in the hope he could hit the ground running after 2 season so of stunted starts - he couldn’t. Should we go back up I have no doubt he would be firing again after a season in Turkey. His work rate is one of the best I’ve seen in the PL for Swansea alongside Gylfi, in fact their work rate from the front was key to our 12th placed finish where Ayew earned half our points with vital goal after vital goal - I listed them last week, it’s an incredible record.

Is Alfie Mawson a mercenary for example should he go to Burnley? What makes someone a mercenary and others not?

Well if Alfie Mawson is in the Chairmans office every week (even in the good times) demanding various things then he is a mercenary

Ayew wanted out before he reached Christmas in his first season here.
Andre ayew on 09:31 - Jul 27 with 2854 viewsLoyal

Andre ayew on 07:41 - Jul 27 by E20Jack

Yes. These aquisitions are everything and every bit mercenary.
We are a stepping stone. They hate hard work, they see the pot of gold.
They run at it and everyone else falls by the way side.

It's only the less talented or older with nothing better to attract them that stay.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre ayew on 11:02 - Jul 27 with 2787 viewsDippy

Andre Ayew -
18 million January purchase
80k a week
2,250,000m since January
1,150,000m wage subsidiary (Fenerbahce)

12 apps out of 13
0 goals
3 assists

Around 22 million with bonuses

Wilfred Bony

12 million summer 2017
120k a week
5,500,500 since September 2017

Around 18 million with bonuses

15 apps out of 35
2 goals
0 assists

Renato Sanches

7.65 million summer 2017
35k (50k Bayern subsidiary)
1,400,000 since September 2017

Around 10 million with bonuses

12 apps out of 34
0 goals
0 assists

Roque Mesa

11.2 million summer 2017
30k a week (allegedly)
1,320,000 since August 2017

Around 13 million with bonuses

11 apps out of 38
0 goals
0 assists

53 million since August 2017
50 apps in 120 games
2 goals
3 assists

53 million for a ratio of 12.5 games per player.

It's mental

You can't really blame the players, they're all mercenaries.. and Ayew probably wants to play at a higher level than the Championship.

Some say it was a lack of investment.. I didn't even include Clucas, because he actually played. It's 70 million+ since August 2017.. that's bigger than some heavyweight clubs around Europe.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 11:05]

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Andre ayew on 07:47 - Jul 28 with 2628 viewsSwanjaxs

Ahhhh there's nice of him....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andre ayew on 10:38 - Jul 28 with 2570 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 07:47 - Jul 28 by Swanjaxs

I'd like to respond by respectfully saying:-

"f*ck off you mercenary do nothing parasite you did f*ck all Good riddance and please never ever come back here".

P. S. £20 million my *rse

(I have had to edit down from the original 500 words for feat of a ban. )

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre ayew on 10:43 - Jul 28 with 2562 viewsbyron

😂😂

Benny

Andre ayew on 10:44 - Jul 28 with 2558 viewsicecoldjack

Andre ayew on 11:02 - Jul 27 by Dippy

Andre Ayew -
18 million January purchase
80k a week
2,250,000m since January
1,150,000m wage subsidiary (Fenerbahce)

12 apps out of 13
0 goals
3 assists

Around 22 million with bonuses

Wilfred Bony

12 million summer 2017
120k a week
5,500,500 since September 2017

Around 18 million with bonuses

15 apps out of 35
2 goals
0 assists

Renato Sanches

7.65 million summer 2017
35k (50k Bayern subsidiary)
1,400,000 since September 2017

Around 10 million with bonuses

12 apps out of 34
0 goals
0 assists

Roque Mesa

11.2 million summer 2017
30k a week (allegedly)
1,320,000 since August 2017

Around 13 million with bonuses

11 apps out of 38
0 goals
0 assists

53 million since August 2017
50 apps in 120 games
2 goals
3 assists

53 million for a ratio of 12.5 games per player.

It's mental

You can't really blame the players, they're all mercenaries.. and Ayew probably wants to play at a higher level than the Championship.

Some say it was a lack of investment.. I didn't even include Clucas, because he actually played. It's 70 million+ since August 2017.. that's bigger than some heavyweight clubs around Europe.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 11:05]

Scary stuff indeed . As you rightly point out, most high profile/top tier European teams operate on a fraction of what we spunk away . We got it right once, playing continental football with cheap imports who could slip into our type of football with ease and got a wage hike for doing so.

No doubt as soon a s greed and jealousy took over it was the end of us, the players and signings so c.f. then are just a part of it , the main problem was the incomptent people at the top.

Ayew isn't a bad player, but even good players need talent around them to flourish, this seems to be lost on a lot of our fans, the likes of Ayew and Bony will always need a player like Siggy around them, Ayew in his first spell had Gomis and Gylfi to help, both quality players. Once you remove talent and don't replace it you will only head one way, it will also make it harder to sign players of note who could improve us.
All simple stuff really.
Andre ayew on 10:46 - Jul 28 with 2548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 10:43 - Jul 28 by byron

😂😂

Thank god you haven't signed anyone who could be perceived as a disappointment in the PL. Your bar is set lower than a midgets ironing board

Andre ayew on 21:27 - Jul 29 with 2376 viewsCroftyjack

Andre ayew on 22:34 - Jul 25 by jacksfullaces

wouldn't have thought so. 19 million ??????? asset with diminishing returns loaned out. don't think it frees up new money.

out of interest financial peeps, what would be the best outcome in the circumstances for the club with regard to this player. or least worse. is this it?

umm keep him surely...we obviously thought by paying 20m in January that he would score the goals in the PL to maybe help keep us up so why don't the club all of a sudden think he wont score in the CH.
Personally I would keep for the season as lets face it those going don't mean anyones coming.
I would have kept the Ayews , Bony and Oil..ok maybe one leaving and going from there with better options coming in to create chances in the midfield areas.
Andre ayew on 21:33 - Jul 29 with 2353 viewsswan65split

Didnt his Dad say he had to finish the job when he returned?

What was the job? rob the bathplugs?
Andre ayew on 22:56 - Jul 29 with 2251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 21:33 - Jul 29 by swan65split

Didnt his Dad say he had to finish the job when he returned?

What was the job? rob the bathplugs?

He needed to come back to have a dip in the safe. 5 months work for over 1.5 million in wages, a signing on fee of god knows how much and now off to Turkey where he'll pick up the same money. Nice work if you can get it.

Andre ayew (n/t) on 08:32 - Jul 30 with 2137 viewsswan65split

Andre ayew on 16:26 - Jul 26 by WarwickHunt

Almost as shocking as re-signing the prick for a record transfer fee from West Ham. Now we're paying part of his obscene wages to get rid of the fùcker because no one will buy him for anything remotely like we paid.

You thought Jenkins couldn't top Borja?

He tried hard with signing the unfit, crocked, rusty, past it, ageing Bony for stupid money but this has to be the lazy, useless cùnt's finest moment since replacing Laudrup with Monk.

Andre ayew on 08:40 - Jul 30 with 2121 viewsLoyal

Andre ayew on 22:56 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

He needed to come back to have a dip in the safe. 5 months work for over 1.5 million in wages, a signing on fee of god knows how much and now off to Turkey where he'll pick up the same money. Nice work if you can get it.

Work ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre ayew on 10:12 - Jul 31 with 1997 viewsMoggey

Ghana football legend Abedi Pele was paid an amount of € 846,000 as commission on the transfer of his son Andre to Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

Pele played an instrumental role in getting his son the season long loan deal from Swansea City to Fernabache.

Abedi also the agent in Andre's first move to Swansea in 2015 on a free transfer.

He travelled with the Black Stars deputy captain in Ali Koc's private jet a few days ago to Istanbul to complete the move.
Andre ayew on 10:16 - Jul 31 with 1985 viewsLeonWasGod

I guess that means he doesn't want to come back when his loan finishes
Andre ayew on 10:21 - Jul 31 with 1960 viewsMoggey

If he don't score goals then he might have no choice and we will be stuck with wages again
Andre ayew on 10:28 - Jul 31 with 1948 viewsjacabertawe

Awe Snr has done ok out of the loan
http://footballghana.com/andre-ayews-father-abedi-ayew-pele-pockets-e-846000-as-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Andre ayew on 10:48 - Jul 31 with 1903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre ayew on 10:12 - Jul 31 by Moggey

Ghana football legend Abedi Pele was paid an amount of € 846,000 as commission on the transfer of his son Andre to Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

Pele played an instrumental role in getting his son the season long loan deal from Swansea City to Fernabache.

Abedi also the agent in Andre's first move to Swansea in 2015 on a free transfer.

He travelled with the Black Stars deputy captain in Ali Koc's private jet a few days ago to Istanbul to complete the move.

Sheer unadulterated greed. I wonder how much he made from us 6 months before? I hope Ayew NEVER comes back.

Andre ayew on 11:24 - Jul 31 with 1869 viewsawayjack

Andre ayew on 10:12 - Jul 31 by Moggey

That's an absolute disgrace.
Andre ayew on 15:24 - Jul 31 with 1780 viewsomarjack

It's been reported that Fener will have to pay 15 m euros (13.5 m gbp) on top of the 1.5 m they paid to sign him permanently next summer.

Hopefully he'll pull a Gomis and succeed in Turkey. That'd be a lot of money.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024