Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 39039 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 00:27 - Jul 6 with 1376 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:17 - Jul 6 by Darran

I think it’s called reporting restrictions. lol

I’d call it naked corruption.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:28 - Jul 6 with 1367 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:27 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I’d call it naked corruption.

Don’t be daft.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:32 - Jul 6 with 1359 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:20 - Jul 6 by Highjack

I don't know but I'm guessing it's because it was decided by high court judges and not decided by a jury.

When Robinson was arrested the trial was over and the Jury had been dispensed with, High.

The French have an old phrase for what’s happening now, pour encourager les autres.

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:32 - Jul 6 with 1358 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:13 - Jul 5 by Darran

Here it is my friend.

That's brilliant
Tommy Robinson freed on 00:41 - Jul 6 with 1344 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:28 - Jul 6 by Darran

Don’t be daft.

Not at all, Daz. What was it Goya said? “The sleep of reason produces monsters”

Our legislators are moral bankrupts, utterly immoral. If you were one to draw parallels this country’s polity has sunk to the discredited level of the second Spanish republic of 1935.

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:42 - Jul 6 with 1342 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:01 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Can somebody explain to me why BBC, ITV, Sky etc.. are filming outside of the Old Bailey as a man walks in to have a case brought against him for filming outside of a court as defendants walk into court?

Because he was putting at risk the rights of others to a fair trial in linked cases.

And because he'd already been told not to do so.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:50 - Jul 6 with 1337 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:42 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

Because he was putting at risk the rights of others to a fair trial in linked cases.

And because he'd already been told not to do so.

The so-called Establishment in the North are mired in this filth up to their necks. The Councils, the Police, the Labour Party and Social Services.

They all need exposing. If not Robinson then who?

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:54 - Jul 6 with 1318 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:50 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

The so-called Establishment in the North are mired in this filth up to their necks. The Councils, the Police, the Labour Party and Social Services.

They all need exposing. If not Robinson then who?

I would suggest anyone but Yaxley Lennon given his well publicised racist views and his complete absence of intelligence.

Plastic since 1974

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:55 - Jul 6 with 1312 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:32 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

When Robinson was arrested the trial was over and the Jury had been dispensed with, High.

The French have an old phrase for what’s happening now, pour encourager les autres.

I'm not so sure I would elevate Mr Robinson to the lofty heights of admiral yet.

I wonder if they were trying to make an example of him why did they let him out in the first place?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:59 - Jul 6 with 1305 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:54 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

I would suggest anyone but Yaxley Lennon given his well publicised racist views and his complete absence of intelligence.

You know as well as I do that anybody who raises their head above the parapet will be destroyed. There’s no queue forming, you’ve probably noticed.

We are most of us fathers on here, we have a vested interest in seeing right prevail.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:04 - Jul 6 with 1297 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:55 - Jul 6 by Highjack

I'm not so sure I would elevate Mr Robinson to the lofty heights of admiral yet.

I wonder if they were trying to make an example of him why did they let him out in the first place?

They let him out last time because of the size and potential for violence of the protests. You know this but like the Bourbons our ‘betters’ have learnt nothing.

Why has this been brought up again? I’m guessing because there is some heavy leaning going on.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:06 - Jul 6 with 1295 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:59 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

You know as well as I do that anybody who raises their head above the parapet will be destroyed. There’s no queue forming, you’ve probably noticed.

We are most of us fathers on here, we have a vested interest in seeing right prevail.

I'm not versed in the backstory of these allegations but surely if there was any concrete evidence of a conspiracy to cover up wrongdoing than a reputable journalist would have gotten involved by now?

Or are we in tin foil hattery mode?

Plastic since 1974

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:13 - Jul 6 with 1284 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:32 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

That's not true. It's something his supporters like to say.

The jury was deliberating when he broadcast his video. He says so himself on the very same video.

“There is a reporting restriction on this case … I have to be super careful”

“This is part two of the trial … the jury are making their verdicts now,”
Tommy Robinson freed on 01:16 - Jul 6 with 1280 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:06 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

I'm not versed in the backstory of these allegations but surely if there was any concrete evidence of a conspiracy to cover up wrongdoing than a reputable journalist would have gotten involved by now?

Go to the library, Gwyr. Order the Jay and Casey reports, they’re a catalogue of obscenity compounded by deliberate, knowing official obfuscation that will leave you or anybody else with a shred of conscience seething.

Let’s cut to the chase and leave all the bullshit aside after reading the reports this is evil from a nightmare we are talking about. Prolonged deliberately, and in some cases participated in by those in authority, the knowledge of which will leave you feeling physically sick. Ignore the media spin that’s the bottom line.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:22 - Jul 6 with 1268 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:13 - Jul 6 by Humpty

That's not true. It's something his supporters like to say.

The jury was deliberating when he broadcast his video. He says so himself on the very same video.

“There is a reporting restriction on this case … I have to be super careful”

“This is part two of the trial … the jury are making their verdicts now,”

Gordon Brown is the one that ought in a just society to be facing trial.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:24 - Jul 6 with 1264 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:22 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Gordon Brown is the one that ought in a just society to be facing trial.

Ought he? Did he try to f*ck up the trial of a paedophile gang for his own racist purposes?
Tommy Robinson freed on 01:29 - Jul 6 with 1260 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:06 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

The word 'reputable' is the crux of the issue.

I don't think it's tinfoil hattery to point out that arresting, charging, trying, convicting, sentencing and imprisoning a person should not normally happen within a time span of 5 hours.

They couldn't get him locked up quick enough. That wouldn't (or shouldn't) happen for you and me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:30 - Jul 6 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:24 - Jul 6 by Humpty

Ought he? Did he try to f*ck up the trial of a paedophile gang for his own racist purposes?

He mooted a change to the law to make speaking out a ‘hate crime’ after Griffin’s acquittal at Leeds appraised the horrified jury of what was going on in Yorkshire and Lancashire.

The freedom to stand up and confront evil isn’t something I think you’d want to see stymied or abridged, Hump. Not here, not in our lifetime.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:36 - Jul 6 with 1253 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:29 - Jul 6 by Highjack

The word 'reputable' is the crux of the issue.

I don't think it's tinfoil hattery to point out that arresting, charging, trying, convicting, sentencing and imprisoning a person should not normally happen within a time span of 5 hours.

They couldn't get him locked up quick enough. That wouldn't (or shouldn't) happen for you and me.

Were it not for the size and vehemence of the protests that would have gone unchallenged by a silent media and an acquiescent Parliament.

That ought to cause everyone concern, the fact it doesn’t is extremely troubling.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:40 - Jul 6 with 1251 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:30 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

He mooted a change to the law to make speaking out a ‘hate crime’ after Griffin’s acquittal at Leeds appraised the horrified jury of what was going on in Yorkshire and Lancashire.

The freedom to stand up and confront evil isn’t something I think you’d want to see stymied or abridged, Hump. Not here, not in our lifetime.

What happened was disgusting, the race or religion of a suspect should never be taken into consideration when deciding if someone should be charged with a crime. And it looks like in some of these cases it was. On that I completely agree with you.

Still doesn't exonerate Robinson though.
Tommy Robinson freed on 01:54 - Jul 6 with 1241 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:40 - Jul 6 by Humpty

What happened was disgusting, the race or religion of a suspect should never be taken into consideration when deciding if someone should be charged with a crime. And it looks like in some of these cases it was. On that I completely agree with you.

Still doesn't exonerate Robinson though.

I posed the question several years ago on here, Hump, where would the law stand if some Squaddies home on leave from Afghanistan discovered that children were being raped in a house around the corner and kicked the door down and killed their attackers. No ifs or buts shot them dead. It comes to trial and a jury refuses to find them guilty. Public pressure is enormous and they are set free - ‘exonerated.’

Scale that reaction back several notches and that’s what Robinson is doing. I don’t believe public opinion, more specifically working class opinion, will idly allow his tailored persecution.

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:15 - Jul 6 with 1215 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:54 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I posed the question several years ago on here, Hump, where would the law stand if some Squaddies home on leave from Afghanistan discovered that children were being raped in a house around the corner and kicked the door down and killed their attackers. No ifs or buts shot them dead. It comes to trial and a jury refuses to find them guilty. Public pressure is enormous and they are set free - ‘exonerated.’

Scale that reaction back several notches and that’s what Robinson is doing. I don’t believe public opinion, more specifically working class opinion, will idly allow his tailored persecution.

Did Robinson have a jury this week though ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:18 - Jul 6 with 1213 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:13 - Jul 5 by Darran

Here it is my friend.

A political statement by an employee of the government ?
Or just doing his job ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:27 - Jul 6 with 1206 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:15 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

Did Robinson have a jury this week though ?

Ha! what do you think? Hitler’s Sondergericht dispensed with the need for independent opinion in show trials too.

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:32 - Jul 6 with 1201 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:18 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

A political statement by an employee of the government ?
Or just doing his job ?

Taking glee in following orders. There was a lot of that going about at one time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024