Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. 23:48 - Aug 4 with 6116 viewsBrynCartwright

We all have favourite old TV programmes that sadly are no longer with us. What are your suggestions for those old gems that should be brought back to life?

These are 4 of mine...

1. Blockbusters
2. Shooting Stars
3. Bullseye
4. Treasure Hunt

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 23:52 - Aug 4 with 3304 viewsLohengrin

You can never step in the same river twice, Bryn, as a Greek pal of mine was wont to say.

They stopped being commissioned because they had run their course.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:06 - Aug 5 with 3285 viewsBrynCartwright

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 23:52 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

You can never step in the same river twice, Bryn, as a Greek pal of mine was wont to say.

They stopped being commissioned because they had run their course.

What, like Cold Feet, Will and Grace and, admittedly a very poor example, Open All Hours. If Open All Hours can be reinstated then there is scope for practically anything, as it is SO shite.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:11 - Aug 5 with 3280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:06 - Aug 5 by BrynCartwright

What, like Cold Feet, Will and Grace and, admittedly a very poor example, Open All Hours. If Open All Hours can be reinstated then there is scope for practically anything, as it is SO shite.

The new Open all hours is an abomination.

Sometimes reboots are massively successful (Doctor who). Often they aren’t.

Poll: Tory leader

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:22 - Aug 5 with 3271 viewsLohengrin

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:11 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

The new Open all hours is an abomination.

Sometimes reboots are massively successful (Doctor who). Often they aren’t.

Play for Today. That’s the one series I’d like to resurrect from decades past. Grown-up, joined-up writing. Something with genuine weight.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 01:09 - Aug 5 with 3237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 00:22 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

Play for Today. That’s the one series I’d like to resurrect from decades past. Grown-up, joined-up writing. Something with genuine weight.

EBC1

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 01:18 - Aug 5 with 3232 viewsWanderer

Dixon of Dock Green
the Double Deckers
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 3133 viewsswansvalleyjack

Tales of the Unexpected. Loved the opening theme music as well.
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 09:08 - Aug 5 with 3110 viewsItchySphincter

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 08:59 - Aug 5 by swansvalleyjack

Tales of the Unexpected. Loved the opening theme music as well.

Black Mirror filled that gap.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:03 - Aug 5 with 3034 viewsGowerjack

Bullseye.

Obviously.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:17 - Aug 5 with 3023 viewsdickythorpe

Kick start.
Big break.
Tomorrow's world.
Record breakers.
The tube.
Shooting stars.
Wogan.
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:24 - Aug 5 with 3012 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lets get the Krypton Factor rebooted. Make that fcking assault course nigh on impossible so we can laugh at them

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:25 - Aug 5 with 3011 viewsjackson5

Top of the Pops
telly addicts

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:27 - Aug 5 with 3008 viewsdickythorpe

Paul Daniels magic show.
Play your cards right.
Bobs full house.
Blankety blank.
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:33 - Aug 5 with 2990 viewsSwanjaxs

Eurotrash 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 2993 viewswobbly

ChuckleVision.
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:53 - Aug 5 with 2969 viewspikeypaul

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:17 - Aug 5 by dickythorpe

Kick start.
Big break.
Tomorrow's world.
Record breakers.
The tube.
Shooting stars.
Wogan.

Wogan ?

That would be fecking hard.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:11 - Aug 5 with 2959 viewsNogginthenog

Nogginthenog
The signing ringing tree
The klangers
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:16 - Aug 5 with 2944 viewsjack2jack

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:11 - Aug 5 by Nogginthenog

Nogginthenog
The signing ringing tree
The klangers

The singing ringing tree, now that s a while ago.
They must have been on some sort of substance when they came up with that one,off its head,good though.
Aren't The Klangers on now,sure I've seen it somewhere.
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:17 - Aug 5 with 2941 viewsjack2jack

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:33 - Aug 5 by Swanjaxs

Eurotrash 😎

Legendary👍
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:18 - Aug 5 with 2944 viewsRogerstone

It aint half hot mum
Blakes 7
UFO

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:18 - Aug 5 with 2937 viewsjack2jack

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 13:17 - Aug 5 by dickythorpe

Kick start.
Big break.
Tomorrow's world.
Record breakers.
The tube.
Shooting stars.
Wogan.

Shooting stars was class,good call
Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 2907 viewssherpajacob

Holmes and Yoyo.

Sports line up.

That kids sports programme where they all jumped in the pool at the end.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 14:56 - Aug 5 with 2893 viewslonglostjack

The Magic Roundabout

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 2881 viewsJohnw102

Blakes 7
Love thy Neighbour.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Defunct TV programmes that should be recommissioned. on 15:11 - Aug 5 with 2876 viewsShaky

Come Dancing to be revived and aired on BBC 2 at 11:25 on a Tuesday, replacing Strictly Come Dancing on all the fcuking time on all BBC channels.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024