Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 18:42 - Aug 5 with 4043 viewsSmellyplumz

Going to be some force this season... That bielsa interview at the end. 🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds on 18:49 - Aug 5 with 3978 viewsJack_Kass

We had many opportunities to sign him, as a PL club.

The guy is a nutcase though, he would have chewed Jenkins up.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Leeds on 18:54 - Aug 5 with 3922 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's one game.

It's a long season; there's always a team or two who start off fantastic and then fall away, usually Derby.

Unless you've a team head and shoulders above everyone else it's very much a truism that you need to grind results out a times. Wolves recruited the way they did, it paid off for them last season. For all Fulham's form after Christmas, they were poor the first half - the arrival of Mitrovic got them promoted. Without him, mid-table.

Give it ten/twelve games to see how things pan out.
Leeds on 19:05 - Aug 5 with 3833 viewssplJack

Leeds on 18:54 - Aug 5 by bluey_the_blue

It's one game.

It's a long season; there's always a team or two who start off fantastic and then fall away, usually Derby.

Unless you've a team head and shoulders above everyone else it's very much a truism that you need to grind results out a times. Wolves recruited the way they did, it paid off for them last season. For all Fulham's form after Christmas, they were poor the first half - the arrival of Mitrovic got them promoted. Without him, mid-table.

Give it ten/twelve games to see how things pan out.

Is there any subject you're not an expert on?
Leeds on 19:07 - Aug 5 with 3815 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leeds on 19:05 - Aug 5 by splJack

Modesty?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Leeds on 19:10 - Aug 5 with 3790 viewsNeathJack

Football.
Leeds on 19:19 - Aug 5 with 3715 viewsSmellyplumz

If they keep the manager they are only going to get better

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds on 19:21 - Aug 5 with 3690 viewsLandore_Jack

Will always remember their fans smashing up the buses when they were transported to the Liberty.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 22:12]

#backtojack

Leeds on 19:28 - Aug 5 with 3625 viewsbluey_the_blue

Very few.

Again, I know you've been spoilt with Prem footballthe last seven seasons but I think some of you have forgotten what the Championship is all about. It's a long hard season, games will pile up. You'l lose some playing brilliantly, win some playing like sh*t.

All I'm saying is the first game of the season doesn't define anybodies season. You came from behind, a cracking result. Some good stuff, some bad things.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 21:51 - Aug 5 with 3127 viewsLoyal

Leeds on 18:49 - Aug 5 by Jack_Kass

Which is why Jenkins stopped it. He only employs soft touches. Potter though could blow him wide open.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leeds on 22:06 - Aug 5 with 3051 viewspeenemunde

Leeds on 21:51 - Aug 5 by Loyal

Which is why Jenkins stopped it. He only employs soft touches. Potter though could blow him wide open.

Nonsense
Leeds on 07:05 - Aug 6 with 2751 viewsgiantstoneater

Leeds on 18:49 - Aug 5 by Jack_Kass

Wouldn`t that have been a good thing!!
Leeds on 07:45 - Aug 6 with 2668 viewswaynekerr55

Leeds on 21:51 - Aug 5 by Loyal

Apparently Monk and Gonzo were at each others throats regularly. The line that Monk was his puppet was innacurrate to say the least

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leeds on 09:11 - Aug 6 with 2490 viewsbyron

Leeds, you can guarantee they will think this is it, here they go again, marching back together blah blah....they will implode by Feb/March as usual. Happy for you lot to fill in being there nemesis like we always have been.

Benny

Leeds on 09:26 - Aug 6 with 2436 viewsomarjack

Leeds on 09:11 - Aug 6 by byron

Leeds, you can guarantee they will think this is it, here they go again, marching back together blah blah....they will implode by Feb/March as usual. Happy for you lot to fill in being there nemesis like we always have been.

It pains me to say it..

Most people were saying you will implode sooner or later..you never did.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Leeds on 09:44 - Aug 6 with 2387 viewsbyron

Leeds on 09:26 - Aug 6 by omarjack

It pains me to say it..

Most people were saying you will implode sooner or later..you never did.

You love us really, you need something to despise right? Thin lines.
You don’t realise, because you were an established premier league side that Leeds always do this.
Think they were above us when we destroyed them at ours last season in October? The usual suspects will be up there I’m sure, villa, Albion, Stoke, derby, boro, maybe forest? Derby? Always tough but this season is another level. I usually look for the weak ones, Rotherham etc...not many this year
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 10:08]

Benny

Leeds on 10:28 - Aug 6 with 2288 viewsjack247

Leeds on 09:11 - Aug 6 by byron

I would have thought it’s only a matter of time before Bielsa walks. He’s more than a little highly strung and it’s a pretty combustible environment.

Didn’t watch them yesterday, but going on how people have said they played, it’s very difficult to maintain that kind of intensity without lots of injuries and players getting fatigued.
Leeds on 10:33 - Aug 6 with 2272 views34dfgdf54

Leeds on 10:28 - Aug 6 by jack247

I would have thought it’s only a matter of time before Bielsa walks. He’s more than a little highly strung and it’s a pretty combustible environment.

Didn’t watch them yesterday, but going on how people have said they played, it’s very difficult to maintain that kind of intensity without lots of injuries and players getting fatigued.

Players were out on their feet at the end, Kemar Roofe even said in his interview.

Won't be able to keep that going in the Championship, I'm glad we have them on a Tuesday night down here.
Leeds on 11:17 - Aug 6 with 2178 viewsswanforthemoney

Leeds on 10:33 - Aug 6 by 34dfgdf54

Players were out on their feet at the end, Kemar Roofe even said in his interview.

Won't be able to keep that going in the Championship, I'm glad we have them on a Tuesday night down here.

They only have to do it for another 45 games.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024