Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 21:19 - Aug 6 with 42118 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 10:20 - Aug 11 with 3382 viewsGeoffThom

I'm going for 3pts today ,get behind these youngsters and we can lift them ,it's not their fault the hierarchy are bloody fools ,👏👏👏
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 11:26 - Aug 11 with 3220 viewspeenemunde

Come on you Swans. 2-0 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 11 with 3137 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 10:20 - Aug 11 by GeoffThom

I'm going for 3pts today ,get behind these youngsters and we can lift them ,it's not their fault the hierarchy are bloody fools ,👏👏👏

Exactly. A win and prey for no injuries.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 11 with 2799 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 11 with 2782 viewsjasper_T

How on earth is Fer ready for the bench?

Come on Big Joe!
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 11 with 2745 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

How on earth is Fer ready for the bench?

Come on Big Joe!

Better off putting one of the u23's there. They key is not to rush Fer. Bony rushed back last season and look how that turned out
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 11 with 2679 viewsjack_lord

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 11 by hobo

Better off putting one of the u23's there. They key is not to rush Fer. Bony rushed back last season and look how that turned out

Fer must be ready

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 11 with 2666 viewscwm02

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

Here is our opposition Starting XI:

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 11 with 2534 viewsAnotherJohn

Anybody overseas using the club's official stream? I was expecting some pre-Match blurb from 2.00pm but just a blank screen so far. Is that what others are finding?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:19 - Aug 11 with 2516 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

Anybody overseas using the club's official stream? I was expecting some pre-Match blurb from 2.00pm but just a blank screen so far. Is that what others are finding?

Starts 20 minutes before kickoff iirc
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 11 with 2363 viewsirishswan546

All things considered in the circumstances we face ourselves in glad to see Rodon given a chance.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:44 - Aug 11 with 2254 viewsTheKirkyLife

If we play like we did second half against Sheffield we should be okay. Just hoping Joe got some confidence from pre-season to step up. If he DOES then it suggests that potentially Cian Harris could do the same.

Delighted to see Fer on the bench already. What a star.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:45 - Aug 11 with 2240 viewsirishswan546

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

Did stream start for you yet.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:46 - Aug 11 with 2240 viewsFireboy2

I see that nmecha is starting for pne

You watch him rip us a new one
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:46 - Aug 11 with 2232 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:19 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

Starts 20 minutes before kickoff iirc

Thought I'd give it a go, not playing yet though

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 11 with 2198 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:45 - Aug 11 by irishswan546

Did stream start for you yet.

No, still blank screen. The official site is saying anywhere in the world for this game, but I am wondering if I have a country-specific problem. Anybody else getting the stream?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:51 - Aug 11 with 2180 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

No, still blank screen. The official site is saying anywhere in the world for this game, but I am wondering if I have a country-specific problem. Anybody else getting the stream?

Nothing in Canada

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:52 - Aug 11 with 2164 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

mine says currently not broadcasting.. i am in south korea.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:53 - Aug 11 with 2158 viewsyescomeon

Not a lot of action on the audio stream yet either, does that only start at kick off?

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:58 - Aug 11 with 2069 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:53 - Aug 11 by yescomeon

Not a lot of action on the audio stream yet either, does that only start at kick off?

I just switched to audio and that is working. However still no video.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 11 with 2050 viewsstAteSwan

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:52 - Aug 11 by Swan91

mine says currently not broadcasting.. i am in south korea.

Getting Video Not Broadcasting yet here as well in the USA.

I don't think its working for anyone.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:00 - Aug 11 with 2028 viewsGroo

7.99 for an audio stream!!

and you lose that when trying the video
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 15:01]

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 1967 viewsAnotherJohn

Game has started but still no video. usual incompetence.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 11 with 1933 viewsWarwickHunt

#nextlevel 🤫
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 1862 viewsBLAZE

They’ve had to weigh the coaxial cables in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024