Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 14:34 - Aug 7 with 3277 viewsdcd14

Interestingly Leroy Fer has taken a full part in training so far and is involved in this inter-squad game exercise as it starts. (from WalesOnline)

Good sign.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 14:35]
Fer on 14:39 - Aug 7 with 3226 viewsswanforthemoney

Don't rush him back, though. This season will take a real toll on everyone, we don't want him to break down again by coming back too early.

I stand in the North Stand

Fer on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 3178 viewsSWANSEYE

Probably on the Bench on Saturday but agree we can't rush him back
Fer on 17:20 - Aug 7 with 2860 viewsBarryTownSwam

Hope his return from injury is not a "I'm fit now, come and sign me" message to other clubs !
Fer on 18:03 - Aug 7 with 2678 viewspencoedjack

Leroy is going to be the main man this season.

Glad he’s got the captains armband
Fer on 18:07 - Aug 7 with 2641 viewsgolly47

It was nice to see him enthusiastic with the kids today as well in terms of having photos. Not just him but virtually all of the guys were as well. Positivity spreads positivity!

Poll: What was worse?

Fer on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 2475 viewspencoedjack

Fer on 18:07 - Aug 7 by golly47

It was nice to see him enthusiastic with the kids today as well in terms of having photos. Not just him but virtually all of the guys were as well. Positivity spreads positivity!

In fairness him & Leon were in the away end @ Bournemouth last season
Fer on 19:10 - Aug 7 with 2403 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fer on 17:20 - Aug 7 by BarryTownSwam

Hope his return from injury is not a "I'm fit now, come and sign me" message to other clubs !

Nah, Leroy is as loyal as - and has the best attitude of - any player we've got these days.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fer on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 2322 viewsomarjack

I'm glad Fer is with us..he seems genuinely happy to be here and I expect him to be an integral part of our midfield when he's fit..we have to admit he rarely disappointed when he played for us.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 22:22 - Aug 7 with 2088 viewsLeonWasGod

Fer on 18:07 - Aug 7 by golly47

He was great today apparently. The missus went down with our kids and they had a great time. We've got all sorts of things signed and Fer had a quick chat and posed for pics with our two. As did Fulton, Tiny Tom, Dhanda, Ollie, VdH, the legend that is Trunds, Jeff, and last but not least the gaffer. And I may have missed a few out. They didn't have a lot of time, but it was nice touch from all involved. Kids loved it.

It feels like we're starting to get our club back.
Fer on 06:45 - Aug 8 with 1858 viewsjack247

Really interested to see how Fer fits into a team playing like that. Would probably need to get his head up quicker but he’s got the physicality and that bit of X factor needed to take a couple of defenders out with a mazy run and open up gaps for others to attack. He’s also got that knack of turning up in the box at the right time. Expecting a big season from him.
Fer on 07:08 - Aug 8 with 1818 viewsDr_Winston

Fer on 06:45 - Aug 8 by jack247

Really interested to see how Fer fits into a team playing like that. Would probably need to get his head up quicker but he’s got the physicality and that bit of X factor needed to take a couple of defenders out with a mazy run and open up gaps for others to attack. He’s also got that knack of turning up in the box at the right time. Expecting a big season from him.

As long as they don't play him deep. That's not his game at all.

For me he's ideally a #10. Celina looks to be earmarked for that job though which I guess makes Fer our midfield runner. Not a major issue as long as we've got a disciplined DM behind them both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fer on 07:13 - Aug 8 with 1807 viewsjack247

Fer on 07:08 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

As long as they don't play him deep. That's not his game at all.

For me he's ideally a #10. Celina looks to be earmarked for that job though which I guess makes Fer our midfield runner. Not a major issue as long as we've got a disciplined DM behind them both.

Yeah, box to box for me. Filling in for Celina when required
Fer on 07:48 - Aug 8 with 1728 viewsDr_Winston

Fer on 07:13 - Aug 8 by jack247

Yeah, box to box for me. Filling in for Celina when required

Although Celina dropping slightly deeper on Saturday was interesting. Perhaps Potter's plan is fluid enough for them to be interchangeable. That'd be fun to see.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fer on 08:01 - Aug 8 with 1685 viewsLoyal

Fer on 14:46 - Aug 7 by SWANSEYE

Probably on the Bench on Saturday but agree we can't rush him back

Not a chance mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024