Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this true? 21:36 - Aug 11 with 6329 viewsDarran

Just what I’ve been told.

Huw Jenkins watched he game from somewhere other than his usual seat because The Res was in hospitality

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is this true? on 22:34 - Aug 11 with 1709 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is this true? on 22:27 - Aug 11 by Darran

Yes apparently he was but not in his seat.

Why does he bother going? Pearlman seems to be growing his role, the Americans are scathing about the past few years and many fans hate him for his greed and deceit.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is this true? on 22:38 - Aug 11 with 1689 viewsIAN05

Was sat about 6 rows in front of me in East as usual which to be fair he has sat in pretty much every game since liberty opened.
Is this true? on 22:44 - Aug 11 with 1646 viewsJonathans_coat

Is this true? on 22:34 - Aug 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why does he bother going? Pearlman seems to be growing his role, the Americans are scathing about the past few years and many fans hate him for his greed and deceit.

Why is he still at the club at all? The only answer I can come up with is either money, or politics, or both!
Is this true? on 22:59 - Aug 11 with 1600 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is this true? on 22:44 - Aug 11 by Jonathans_coat

Why is he still at the club at all? The only answer I can come up with is either money, or politics, or both!

He knows too much, I have seen a few people in big businesses apparently getting paid to do very little because of what they know.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is this true? on 23:09 - Aug 11 with 1564 viewsHighjack

Is this true? on 22:27 - Aug 11 by Darran

Yes apparently he was but not in his seat.

Perhaps he was In the res’s seat in the east with the res sitting on his lap like the obedient lap dog he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this true? on 23:15 - Aug 11 with 1544 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this true? on 22:12 - Aug 11 by Neath_Jack

Unless Res has a twin brother, he was in his normal seat in the East.

He certainly was.

Poll: Tory leader

Is this true? on 08:22 - Aug 12 with 1343 viewsicecoldjack

Is this true? on 22:25 - Aug 11 by ItchySphincter

He blew you out you big girl. You attempted to hitch yourself the the T2C bandwagon and ended up a humiliated sycophant. You have form for it Anthony, like when I have a disagreement with someone, you're all over it like a rash.

You have no integrity Anthony.

Dear me, I think you'll find it's the other way around actually . Going all the way back to bbc606 days.

Still don't wish to answer my question ? Are you ashamed to ? Are you a coward ?

So what's your name and what was the name of your band that used to play the coach house? 6 times I've asked you and 6 times you ignore me and deflect the question, and you say I've no integrity !

Come on itchy you can tell me...
Is this true? on 09:53 - Aug 12 with 1264 viewsbuilthjack

There's was someone in the east who was screaming " fck off you long haired tw@t" to someone in a wheelchair at the front of the west.
I think it was Christopher.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Is this true? on 10:41 - Aug 12 with 1181 viewsTheResurrection

Is this true? on 09:53 - Aug 12 by builthjack

There's was someone in the east who was screaming " fck off you long haired tw@t" to someone in a wheelchair at the front of the west.
I think it was Christopher.

Haha fair play the lengths some are going to with this nonsense is pretty facked up. I'm sure people on this site know Jenkins and Dineen very well and would tell you all you need to know.

I've never met or spoken to Jenkins or Morgan and met Dineen once in the Village because the prick in the wheelchair thought i wouldn't go and meet him.

Second best he had and second best again today

FFS like comical.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is this true? on 10:44 - Aug 12 with 1165 viewsTheResurrection

Is this true? on 22:32 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

Fvck me, whatever you say about him, the guy really is 'Box office' isn't he!

www.planetres.co.uk

Did you go to the Smiths after mate? I had a right cock up on the way down so didn't get down til late :-(

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is this true? on 10:55 - Aug 12 with 1115 viewsItchySphincter

Is this true? on 08:22 - Aug 12 by icecoldjack

Dear me, I think you'll find it's the other way around actually . Going all the way back to bbc606 days.

Still don't wish to answer my question ? Are you ashamed to ? Are you a coward ?

So what's your name and what was the name of your band that used to play the coach house? 6 times I've asked you and 6 times you ignore me and deflect the question, and you say I've no integrity !

Come on itchy you can tell me...

Anyone else notice this creepy guy asking for personal information? ewww.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is this true? on 11:33 - Aug 12 with 1037 viewsswans11

was also told that Jenkins was in a box today not in normal seat
Is this true? on 13:59 - Aug 12 with 930 viewsTheArtChappy

he was in his usual seat I saw him from the west with my camera

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Is this true? on 14:03 - Aug 12 with 919 viewsicecoldjack

Is this true? on 10:55 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

Anyone else notice this creepy guy asking for personal information? ewww.

Well my personal information gets used on here by you so why not reciprocate?

Odd thing is that the name everyone uses, could only have come from my e-mail at admin on here, it's not even the name I'm known by ! But I guess I've said to much .
Is this true? on 17:32 - Aug 12 with 776 viewsItchySphincter

I didn’t post your personal info and I didn’t ask for it. It’s not my fault you put it on here and it gives you no reason to harass me for mine.

Plus, have I ever threatened or encouraged others to threaten you? No, I haven’t. Can you say the same?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 18:42]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024