Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAKE NEWS 09:11 - Aug 12 with 1638 viewsJackfath

That people want the team to lose.

It's being peddled by a few posters who seem to get off on the attention and arguments that occur from stating this over and over.

Ultimately EVERYONE supports the side that Mr Potter puts out. I am seeing signs that a growing majority are finally waking up to the downright treachery of HJ et al.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAKE NEWS on 09:14 - Aug 12 with 1621 viewsicecoldjack

Agree. In all my years following the Swans i've never met a single supporter thats wants us to lose games, FAKE NEWS indeed.
FAKE NEWS on 09:20 - Aug 12 with 1586 viewsHeadmaster

Let's expose it for what it is. It's a tactic used to silence dissent against the board and owners.
FAKE NEWS on 09:25 - Aug 12 with 1562 viewsBLAZE

Let’s Make Abertawe Great Again!
FAKE NEWS on 09:25 - Aug 12 with 1559 viewsKingBony

Ridiculous statements being made by the usual suspects. It’s clear they are just attention seekers with no better way to spend their time.

It’s little wonder the good posters like yourself post less and less these days.

Time to get behind our youngsters now. The quality won’t be as good as previous seasons by by gosh do they put a shift in and show grit and determination, they will improve in this environment too, which means we can all enjoy watching them flourish.

GP I salute you 👏🏻 For restoring my faith in Swansea City.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

FAKE NEWS on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 1527 viewsbuilthjack

I would hope that every supporter would want the team to win.
If they don't, then it's time for them to go away, and never come back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAKE NEWS on 09:32 - Aug 12 with 1512 viewsawayjack

Indeed support on the field, no matter what the greed of shareholders past and present.
FAKE NEWS on 09:32 - Aug 12 with 1512 viewsBloodyhills

I have seen a few fans post on here wanting Swansea to lose, but they have been fans of other clubs, mostly of Cardiff.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

FAKE NEWS on 09:38 - Aug 12 with 1476 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAKE NEWS on 09:32 - Aug 12 by Bloodyhills

I have seen a few fans post on here wanting Swansea to lose, but they have been fans of other clubs, mostly of Cardiff.

The usual two or three posters posting all sorts of nonsense.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

FAKE NEWS on 09:49 - Aug 12 with 1441 viewsDewi1jack

No Swans fan has ever wanted to watch us lose- the people who only supported us in the Prem don't count as they only wanted to watch the likes of Liverpool/ City/ Utd etc etc and couldn't give 2 sh1ts if we win or lose.

Everyone else has their mood altered depending if we win or lose. Good mood or bad depending on the result.
Even under Brad Bobbley when we were watching teams score for fun, I never came across anyone wanting us to lose.
Expecting us to lose is far different to wanting it. Even then though we were all hoping for a miracle
And that period was one of the worst times since 1978 that I've been watching

Yesterday was great.
Singing to try and lift the lads on the pitch.
Singing against the sellouts when there was an injury with the play stopped/ no players on the pitch.

JF is right.
I do believe the fans there are starting to wake up against the snide, money grabbing sellout vermin and the more that do, the better.

Maybe more than 50% of the Trust members may be bothered to vote next time as well. Although I won't hold my breath on the apathetic tw@s doing so.

On a different note regarding the team.
Isn't it so refreshing to watch lads trying for each other, enjoying their football and gelling as a unit?
Players who look like they want to play for the club we love.

Rather than the sh1t mercenary b'stards we've had recently who couldn't have given a fug if they tried.
Players our snide c**t of a chairman foisted on different managers, because he thought himself a top scout.
Wasted money on players, sticking around £45 million worth of players out on loan last season.
Club money the Colonial cockwombles are still wasting on by employing the failed roofer.

Support the team ladies and gents
And the board and ex board can all go and fuk spiders useless wanchors that they are

(Sorry for the vent ladies and gents )

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAKE NEWS on 09:49 - Aug 12 with 1441 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s our fault we went down last season apparently

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

FAKE NEWS on 09:51 - Aug 12 with 1429 viewsmagicdaps10

People with all this "people want us too lose" rubbish are just ignorant and pushing their own agenda.

Its got a bit toxic on here, there are about 6 or so posters who are hanging out each others rears and trying to break the site.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAKE NEWS on 09:52 - Aug 12 with 1424 viewsNeath_Jack

Res wasn't in the directors box / hospitality.

FAKE NEWS

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAKE NEWS on 11:24 - Aug 12 with 1325 viewscmajack

So what would that ultimately achieve. More losses equals less points and probably another relegation. Why would genuine swans fans want that to happen. Do any swans fan really want to go back to playing macclesfield , grimsby and the like. I really don't think so.
FAKE NEWS on 14:53 - Aug 12 with 1211 viewsomarjack

Potter, his crew and ALL the players have all of our support. No question about that.

Our last 2 wins are strictly thanks to those mentioned above. And not Huw and the c*ntish board.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

FAKE NEWS on 15:05 - Aug 12 with 1180 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FAKE NEWS on 09:49 - Aug 12 by Dewi1jack

No Swans fan has ever wanted to watch us lose- the people who only supported us in the Prem don't count as they only wanted to watch the likes of Liverpool/ City/ Utd etc etc and couldn't give 2 sh1ts if we win or lose.

Everyone else has their mood altered depending if we win or lose. Good mood or bad depending on the result.
Even under Brad Bobbley when we were watching teams score for fun, I never came across anyone wanting us to lose.
Expecting us to lose is far different to wanting it. Even then though we were all hoping for a miracle
And that period was one of the worst times since 1978 that I've been watching

Yesterday was great.
Singing to try and lift the lads on the pitch.
Singing against the sellouts when there was an injury with the play stopped/ no players on the pitch.

JF is right.
I do believe the fans there are starting to wake up against the snide, money grabbing sellout vermin and the more that do, the better.

Maybe more than 50% of the Trust members may be bothered to vote next time as well. Although I won't hold my breath on the apathetic tw@s doing so.

On a different note regarding the team.
Isn't it so refreshing to watch lads trying for each other, enjoying their football and gelling as a unit?
Players who look like they want to play for the club we love.

Rather than the sh1t mercenary b'stards we've had recently who couldn't have given a fug if they tried.
Players our snide c**t of a chairman foisted on different managers, because he thought himself a top scout.
Wasted money on players, sticking around £45 million worth of players out on loan last season.
Club money the Colonial cockwombles are still wasting on by employing the failed roofer.

Support the team ladies and gents
And the board and ex board can all go and fuk spiders useless wanchors that they are

(Sorry for the vent ladies and gents )

I think you will find that last election recently held 710 members out of 1,000 voted. That is 70% of membership not 50%. Compare that general elections around 60%, union strike ballots 50%

I guess the members who had little interest in not voting are no longer members of the trust.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FAKE NEWS on 15:07 - Aug 12 with 1173 viewsAndyNak

Just use the ignore button. It makes this a far more pleasant place

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

FAKE NEWS on 15:25 - Aug 12 with 1129 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Our owners wanted us to lose against Liverpool at home so they had the excuse to sack Guidolin to appoint that useless yank Bradley as manager
FAKE NEWS on 15:26 - Aug 12 with 1120 viewsDewi1jack

FAKE NEWS on 15:05 - Aug 12 by felixstowe_jack

I think you will find that last election recently held 710 members out of 1,000 voted. That is 70% of membership not 50%. Compare that general elections around 60%, union strike ballots 50%

I guess the members who had little interest in not voting are no longer members of the trust.

The legal vote had if I remember rightly about 900 votes out of about 1700-1800.
Didn't look at the election count and member numbers.
The member numbers are terribly low IMHO, due to the inaction of the Trust in trying to attract new members prior to and since the sale.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAKE NEWS on 16:37 - Aug 12 with 1044 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAKE NEWS on 15:05 - Aug 12 by felixstowe_jack

Membership at the election period was around 1200 not 1000

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024