Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists 10:12 - Aug 14 with 16454 viewspikeypaul

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/uk/netanyahu-corbyn-uk-black-september-antise

The silence is deafing from the usual suspects on this board.

So Corbyn says he did not lay a wreath then back tracks when this photo turns up and proves he's a terrorist sympathsiser and total liar.

Still you will have the unwashed vote for the disgusting party he "leads"

And not a single word about it on the front page of the Guardian talk about a paper that turns a blind eye.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:16 - Aug 14 with 8123 viewsomarjack

Nobody cares.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:25 - Aug 14 with 8106 viewspikeypaul

Your response does not surprise us and shows us all what a piece of sh!t you are when you ignore such disgusting behaviour in glorifying murdering terrorists.

However the decent people of the world will have complete revulsion with his act of support for terrorism.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:30 - Aug 14 with 8094 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:25 - Aug 14 by pikeypaul

Your response does not surprise us and shows us all what a piece of sh!t you are when you ignore such disgusting behaviour in glorifying murdering terrorists.

However the decent people of the world will have complete revulsion with his act of support for terrorism.

As I said..nobody cares.

And Natenyahu is the one to talk lol..committing genocides against helpless women and children on daily basis.

Don't think that I care one bit about Corbyn. F*ck all politicians.. But he put flowers on some graves of some people who might or might not have done acts of "terror"..should he have done his homework and knew more about what he's doing? maybe..but that's the long and short story of it.

As I said..nobody cares.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:31]

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:33 - Aug 14 with 8086 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Him and Boris are a right pair, Boris handing out cups of tea instead of apologising and Corbyn saying " I was there but I don't think I took part"

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:37 - Aug 14 with 8077 viewsbuilthjack

Netanyahu is a mass murderer. That ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:41 - Aug 14 with 8066 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:37 - Aug 14 by builthjack

Netanyahu is a mass murderer. That ok?

But oh no! Putting flowers on some people who died 30 years ago is much worse!

F*cking cretins really.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:47 - Aug 14 with 8020 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:33 - Aug 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Him and Boris are a right pair, Boris handing out cups of tea instead of apologising and Corbyn saying " I was there but I don't think I took part"

I smoked cannabis but I didn't inhale.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

See also: Corbyn on Brexit.

Cünt. Superannuated sixth form politician cùnt to be precise.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 17:59]
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 8015 viewsdickythorpe

No "leaders " any more.
No sense of shame.
No one feels the need to apologise as there's no authority punishing people like in the past.
Massive ego's clouding judgement.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:40 - Aug 14 with 7964 viewsGeoffThom

The mans an absolute cock .and until the lefties are sorted out in the Labour Party they have no chance of gov
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:51 - Aug 15 with 7794 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:40 - Aug 14 by GeoffThom

The mans an absolute cock .and until the lefties are sorted out in the Labour Party they have no chance of gov

"I was there but I don't think I was involved"

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:57 - Aug 15 with 7783 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:47 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

I smoked cannabis but I didn't inhale.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

See also: Corbyn on Brexit.

Cünt. Superannuated sixth form politician cùnt to be precise.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 17:59]

For the many, mun.

Anyone else who opposes him must be a red/green/pink/lemon/off white Tory, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:58 - Aug 15 with 7780 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:51 - Aug 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

"I was there but I don't think I was involved"

You can clearly see that his right arm got tangled in the wreath and got stuck. Also he accidentally took a flight to Tunisia.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:16 - Aug 15 with 7754 viewscontroversial_jack

None are buried at the cemetery JC visited. Another right wing slur and lie busted.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:21 - Aug 15 with 7738 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:16 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

None are buried at the cemetery JC visited. Another right wing slur and lie busted.

I haven't googled this to be honest because I didn't think the far-right scum would grossly lie in such blatant manner. But as usual, they've managed to steep to a lower level than ever.

I thought he's made an honest mistake, not knowing exactly who he was putting the wreaths on. And it happens tbh.

But for them to try to smear him with lies is abhorrent.

And the fact that these lies were being circulated by child murderer Netenyahu, should have already made me raise the red flag.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 10:22]

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:23 - Aug 15 with 7729 viewsWarwickHunt

Did you see his chum Chris Williamson squirming on Newsnight last night?
Reminded me of Paxman and Howard.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:26 - Aug 15 with 7721 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:21 - Aug 15 by omarjack

I haven't googled this to be honest because I didn't think the far-right scum would grossly lie in such blatant manner. But as usual, they've managed to steep to a lower level than ever.

I thought he's made an honest mistake, not knowing exactly who he was putting the wreaths on. And it happens tbh.

But for them to try to smear him with lies is abhorrent.

And the fact that these lies were being circulated by child murderer Netenyahu, should have already made me raise the red flag.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 10:22]

If it was an honest mistake it was from almost 50 years ago.The far right scum must be getting desperate
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 7706 viewsBarrySwan

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:26 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

If it was an honest mistake it was from almost 50 years ago.The far right scum must be getting desperate

Well four years ago actually.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 7702 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:26 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

Maths not your strong point?
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:41 - Aug 15 with 7690 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:33 - Aug 15 by BarrySwan

Well four years ago actually.

Thought it was 1972, or was that the year of the attack at Munich?
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:41 - Aug 15 with 7689 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see he has been reported to the Parliamentary ethics committee as he had not registered the trip or who funded the trip.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:02 - Aug 15 with 7669 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hello everyone 👋🏿

Interesting read there
These terrorists were buried in a different country never mind that cemetery,but anyway

We all have our favourite terroists

Mine is Tony bomber Blaire

Who’s yours ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:08 - Aug 15 with 7654 viewssherpajacob

To be fair, Mossad and the Israelis have killed a lot of Palestinians.

Easy to get some of them mixed up, given the numbers.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:12 - Aug 15 with 7639 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:02 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hello everyone 👋🏿

Interesting read there
These terrorists were buried in a different country never mind that cemetery,but anyway

We all have our favourite terroists

Mine is Tony bomber Blaire

Who’s yours ?

George Mission Accomplished W Bush, Tony Bomber Blair would be nothing without Georgie Boy.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:19 - Aug 15 with 7630 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:12 - Aug 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

George Mission Accomplished W Bush, Tony Bomber Blair would be nothing without Georgie Boy.

He’s a close 2nd of mine to be fair
Big bad bush

What a man ,

what a hero

Whataboutery

What a load of bollox

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:32 - Aug 15 with 7614 viewssherpajacob

what's this. breaking news

Pictures emerging of Theresa May's parliamentary ally, the person keeping her in power, signing a book of condolence to a former IRA commander.

http://www.impartialreporter.com/news/15176744.Arlene_Foster_will_attend_the_fun

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024