Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie. 22:21 - Aug 21 with 3256 viewslifelong

Deserves a thread on his own.

Great performance.
McBurnie. on 22:22 - Aug 21 with 2558 viewsdcd14

What a performance!
McBurnie. on 22:23 - Aug 21 with 2553 viewsItchySphincter

Very good Championship player. Fantastic header.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie. on 22:24 - Aug 21 with 2525 viewsjack2jack

McBurnie. on 22:23 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

Very good Championship player. Fantastic header.

Bloody good cross too btw.😀
McBurnie. on 22:24 - Aug 21 with 2524 viewspembsjack

Hands up, I got him wrong. He was superb in all aspects of the game tonight. A complete performance from him.
McBurnie. on 22:26 - Aug 21 with 2466 viewsDippy

Putting Celina in at 10.. helped him massively..

Celina terrified them.. the partnership is something to build on.

Celina different gravy.

Poll: Cooper Out

McBurnie. on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 2463 viewsthornabyswan

McBurnie. on 22:24 - Aug 21 by pembsjack

Hands up, I got him wrong. He was superb in all aspects of the game tonight. A complete performance from him.

Yes great performance.
But to have no substitute striker is crazy.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

McBurnie. on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 2462 viewsawayjack

Aside from his goals, classic CF display and did most things right and attitude was outstanding. He puts himself about to will pick up knocks so crucial we have cover soon.
McBurnie. on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 2457 viewsjackal

Hold up play was superb.

Masterclass in how to play the lone striker role.

Lets hope the fvcking Yanks don't decide to sell him.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie. on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 2456 viewsJFSwan

Strength beyond his frame and some very skillfull hold up play to go with his 2 goal. Excellent performance
McBurnie. on 22:28 - Aug 21 with 2435 viewsicecoldjack

Superb stuff from him, most important thing for me is that he got a couple of goals that will really kick on his confidence, he was clearly.really up for it being as he's a local Leeds boy too, superb effort from him and all the other swans players, in fact there were 2 good teams out there tonight both trying to win and trying to play the right way. Brilliant to watch the old Swansea way returning, green shoots if recovery!

The board must back potter!!
McBurnie. on 22:29 - Aug 21 with 2432 viewsAlfieMooresSon

McBurnie. on 22:24 - Aug 21 by pembsjack

Always said he would be good at this level
McBurnie. on 22:29 - Aug 21 with 2420 viewsLandore_Jack

Must have read the Olli McBurnie looks like a League One player thread. Take a bow. Great performance!

#backtojack

McBurnie. on 22:30 - Aug 21 with 2403 viewsDr_Winston

Clearly not a Championship player according to some numpties after last Friday...

Put a midfield behind him that can help him out and he's a very, very good player at this level. Should be on four goals in four games already.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McBurnie. on 22:34 - Aug 21 with 2322 viewsRancid

He's a class act which is why we kept him and put so much emphasis on the under 23's just incase or when we went down..The thread the other day on him about being League 1 at best after 3 games was hideous.
McBurnie. on 22:35 - Aug 21 with 2314 viewslifelong

McBurnie. on 22:30 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

Clearly not a Championship player according to some numpties after last Friday...

Put a midfield behind him that can help him out and he's a very, very good player at this level. Should be on four goals in four games already.

I thought that second goal was out of the top drawer..great headed goal.
McBurnie. on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 2274 viewsRancid

You know the score.
McBurnie. on 22:41 - Aug 21 with 2196 viewsPozuelosSideys

McBurnies qualities are plain to see - and hes still very young. Enough people wrote him off last Friday - no idea what other people watch half the time, but we certainly dont all see the same thing

However, he helped himself by being simple and basic in the first 10 mins, got the ball to stick (which was usually to feet) and everything rolled on from there.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

McBurnie. on 22:47 - Aug 21 with 2129 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie. on 22:36 - Aug 21 by Rancid

You know the score.

Strikers need help. It's pointless knocking it to Oli and hoping that a midfield that is 20-30 yards away can get to him in time. Wilf can do that. Oli cannot.

Tonight there was usually someone within ten yards for him to lay it off to. We were far more mobile and proactive in support and we've seen the result.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McBurnie. on 22:48 - Aug 21 with 2121 viewsirishswan546

Great game from oli tonight, shows he can score when given decent delivery.
McBurnie. on 22:51 - Aug 21 with 2080 viewsHighjack

Best finisher in this league I reckon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

McBurnie. on 23:10 - Aug 21 with 2001 viewsMagic_Michu

They’ll probably loan him to Stoke by the end of next week knowing our owners.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

McBurnie. on 23:13 - Aug 21 with 1961 viewsJonathans_coat

McBurnie. on 22:35 - Aug 21 by lifelong

I thought that second goal was out of the top drawer..great headed goal.

I said at the game, that’s the best headed goal I’ve seen for us since Llorente was here, outstanding header, brilliant performance.

Keep it up YJB
McBurnie. on 23:15 - Aug 21 with 1920 viewsEasternJack

Great performace

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

McBurnie. on 23:28 - Aug 21 with 1843 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie. on 22:27 - Aug 21 by thornabyswan

Yes great performance.
But to have no substitute striker is crazy.

Absolutely

He ran his blood to water so his skills are diluted

FFS big nose and the yanks after tonights great performance get yourselves sorted and get the players in that harry potter needs
McBurnie. on 23:31 - Aug 21 with 1815 viewsSmellyplumz

Superb performance from him tonight didn't put a foot wrong, long may it continue.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024