Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off down wind street 12:37 - Aug 25 with 28757 viewspeenemunde

Jacks confronting the Bristol fans
Kicking off down wind street on 19:50 - Aug 25 with 3371 viewsSirjohnalot

Kicking off down wind street on 19:42 - Aug 25 by Morristonmike

Along with your gay card

Ok. I’ll bite....

Let’s say I’m gay..does that make my opinion on wanton violence any less valid ?

You also know little of my profession so calling me gutless is also rather presumptious
Kicking off down wind street on 20:42 - Aug 25 with 3178 viewsLoyal

Kicking off down wind street on 19:01 - Aug 25 by Badlands

I'd forgotten how braindead the fans of these provincial English town and cities can be.
I bet they think they are the first to sing God Save the Queen( UK anthem - yeh like F***) and refer to us as sheep she%%ers Ooooh how funny
But why they had to abuse shop workers in High Street beats me.
Went into a grocers and the police were being told Bristol fans had gone in shouted abuse at staff and were giving Nazi salutes and shouting siege heir and England for the English.
Left without buying anything and called at the newsagent who asked if there'd been a fascist protest in town!

Clearly not nazi salutes, they were looking for a local hairdressers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kicking off down wind street on 20:44 - Aug 25 with 3163 viewsNeath_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 19:50 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

What's that for? I've never seen one before.

It's what gayers carry in their wallets for them to be allowed into gay clubs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kicking off down wind street on 20:48 - Aug 25 with 3134 viewsbonymine

Kicking off down wind street on 20:44 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

It's what gayers carry in their wallets for them to be allowed into gay clubs.

You sound a right tw@t given your posts on several subjects on here .....each to their own though I guess...W⚓️ 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kicking off down wind street on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 3106 viewsNeath_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 20:48 - Aug 25 by bonymine

You sound a right tw@t given your posts on several subjects on here .....each to their own though I guess...W⚓️ 👍

What several subjects? What offended you about the post you just quoted.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Kicking off down wind street on 20:55 - Aug 25 with 3067 viewsbonymine

Kicking off down wind street on 20:51 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

What several subjects? What offended you about the post you just quoted.

Ynysmeudwy Arms ring a bell ?

Sellout W⚓️ ....👍.

Kicking off down wind street on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 3037 viewsNeath_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 20:55 - Aug 25 by bonymine

Ynysmeudwy Arms ring a bell ?

Sellout W⚓️ ....👍.

You're barking up the wrong tree my friend.

And to think, i offered you my support on here several times in the past, and now i'm the biggest pr1ck on here?

Just because Dineen and co being there today didn't affect my day.

Live and learn i suppose.

Kicking off down wind street on 21:05 - Aug 25 with 2992 viewsbonymine

Kicking off down wind street on 20:59 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

And to think, i offered you my support on here several times in the past, and now i'm the biggest pr1ck on here?

So we agree to disagree then ?

I’ve had PMs from dozens of people on here throught my ill health but NONE from you .....perhaps we should leave it there.

Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off down wind street on 21:07 - Aug 25 with 2968 viewsLoyal

Kicking off down wind street on 21:05 - Aug 25 by bonymine

I’ve had PMs from dozens of people on here throught my ill health but NONE from you .....perhaps we should leave it there.

I was thinking the other day about which poster from here was ill. Are things looking more positive?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Kicking off down wind street on 21:08 - Aug 25 with 2958 viewsbonymine

Kicking off down wind street on 21:07 - Aug 25 by Loyal

I was thinking the other day about which poster from here was ill. Are things looking more positive?

A lot better thanks mate very grateful 👍

Kicking off down wind street on 21:12 - Aug 25 with 2933 viewsNeath_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 21:05 - Aug 25 by bonymine

Disagree about what?

The way you are going on, is that i support the current and old owners, which of course is complete bollocks. What i have said is that it doesn't bother me who is in the directors boxes. There is a massive difference.

You are correct, i have NOT sent you a PM, i done it here out in the open.

Kicking off down wind street on 21:15 - Aug 25 with 2905 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 19:41 - Aug 25 by lifelong

It’s 2018, do you think there’s a place for football violence in today’s society?

No, it’s long gone in its original form, a day out, but of agro, boozing, football, shopping.....
There will always be regional tribes, but gangs from big estates etc no longer really go to football as it’s too expensive and they will go to jail nowadays. It was very fashionable once, football trendy, casual, whatever. There wasn’t much going on mid 80’s in a depressed Great Britain, people seem to forget this.

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 21:17 - Aug 25 with 2885 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 19:43 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Goes back to what I've always known with your lot....never fronted up unless you made sure you had overwhelming numbers. 2 shyte houses of clubs together. Today enhanced what we knew bout the Brizzles, hiding behind coppers all mouth.

Zzzzzz..zzzzzz you old stegosaurus

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 2838 viewsLoyal

Kicking off down wind street on 21:15 - Aug 25 by byron

No, it’s long gone in its original form, a day out, but of agro, boozing, football, shopping.....
There will always be regional tribes, but gangs from big estates etc no longer really go to football as it’s too expensive and they will go to jail nowadays. It was very fashionable once, football trendy, casual, whatever. There wasn’t much going on mid 80’s in a depressed Great Britain, people seem to forget this.

It's why the govt maintain healthy pay outs and offer subsidised and free housing. Keep the chattering classes comfortable for a few generations and they will no longer consider themselves working class because they no longer work.

Pay them decent benefits and any desire to take to the streets in protest is lost in a haze of cheap strong cider. Cannabis and Jeremy Kyle. Proof if ever there was needed is this year's long summer, if there was a time for city riots and disorder it was in the last 8 weeks. But nothing...

Best plan ever as far as any govt is concerned. Keep them happy, prescribe Prozac and let them drink themselves stupid.

Kicking off down wind street on 21:26 - Aug 25 with 2825 viewsSwanjaxs

Kicking off down wind street on 20:59 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Hey Bony tell the snidey little prìck where he can stick his "support "... the biggest Dineen brown noser on here fact! Some would say he's a relative of dimwit mind 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kicking off down wind street on 21:26 - Aug 25 with 2822 viewsbonymine

Kicking off down wind street on 21:12 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Disagree about what?

The way you are going on, is that i support the current and old owners, which of course is complete bollocks. What i have said is that it doesn't bother me who is in the directors boxes. There is a massive difference.

You are correct, i have NOT sent you a PM, i done it here out in the open.

Well then if you clarify what your personal thoughts are about the previous and current owners and their respective priveleges of being in the Directors Box on match day then hopefully we WLL agree at some stage 👍🤞

Kicking off down wind street on 21:29 - Aug 25 with 2786 viewssainthelens

Kicking off down wind street on 21:17 - Aug 25 by byron

Zzzzzz..zzzzzz you old stegosaurus

Ooo touched a nerve then eh?
Kicking off down wind street on 21:37 - Aug 25 with 2730 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 21:29 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Ooo touched a nerve then eh?

Nope, just feel sorry for you

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 2715 viewssainthelens

Kicking off down wind street on 21:37 - Aug 25 by byron

Nope, just feel sorry for you

Don't be...I'm loaded.
Kicking off down wind street on 21:41 - Aug 25 with 2697 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 21:23 - Aug 25 by Loyal

It's why the govt maintain healthy pay outs and offer subsidised and free housing. Keep the chattering classes comfortable for a few generations and they will no longer consider themselves working class because they no longer work.

Pay them decent benefits and any desire to take to the streets in protest is lost in a haze of cheap strong cider. Cannabis and Jeremy Kyle. Proof if ever there was needed is this year's long summer, if there was a time for city riots and disorder it was in the last 8 weeks. But nothing...

Best plan ever as far as any govt is concerned. Keep them happy, prescribe Prozac and let them drink themselves stupid.

Yep keep the masses down. There will never be a public protest like the poll tax riots again. People just shrug there shoulders, as long as they got enough to eat shit food and watch dross on Sky they will keep the peace

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 21:44 - Aug 25 with 2673 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 21:40 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Don't be...I'm loaded.

That’s good, because we all know, all you need is cash.

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 21:50 - Aug 25 with 2630 viewssainthelens

Kicking off down wind street on 21:44 - Aug 25 by byron

That’s good, because we all know, all you need is cash.

And you need just 11 more points to beat Derbies PL record points total. I've put some hard earned on you lot not getting 15 points. Don t let me down now.
Kicking off down wind street on 22:08 - Aug 25 with 2553 viewsLeonWasGod

Kicking off down wind street on 17:05 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

Absolutely pathetic, the lot of them. They’ll be caught on CCTV, arrested, brought to court, and given very lengthy Football Banning Orders and damn right. This type of violence and criminality is not ‘tribal’ (it’s a bloody game) it’s not ‘a social thing’ it’s a bunch of drunken morons intent on fighting,

Belongs in the dark ages, and for someone on the forum to say ‘what do they expect” ? Really ? I hope you are silly teenager, otherwise you need to think long and hard about the way in which you lead your life

Agree entirely. Sadly I’m not surprised in the least. Take some idiots, add a ‘cause’, throw in a sprinkling of testosterone and alcohol.... voila, twât central.
Kicking off down wind street on 23:02 - Aug 25 with 2391 viewsSlugster664

Who won the fight on Wind Street 🙁

STID

Kicking off down wind street on 23:11 - Aug 25 with 2360 viewsJonathans_coat

Kicking off down wind street on 23:02 - Aug 25 by Slugster664

Who won the fight on Wind Street 🙁

Huw Jenkins.

Someone dropped a tenner on the floor and Huw showed up and went into a frenzy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024