Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off down wind street 12:37 - Aug 25 with 28753 viewspeenemunde

Jacks confronting the Bristol fans
Kicking off down wind street on 17:35 - Aug 25 with 4167 viewsraynor94

Kicking off down wind street on 17:25 - Aug 25 by Morristonmike

I can say what I like don't need you telling me what I can and can't say try quoting me or saying my name. You gutless boring cnt.

Bit more of you. Before you try and give one of them a reach around. I seen on this website people were going on about Bristol fans coming down to kick of. So yes what did they expect?? Get your head out your arse
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 17:29]

A truly pathetic post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kicking off down wind street on 17:35 - Aug 25 with 4165 viewsSirjohnalot

I can say what I like don't need you telling me what I can and can't say try quoting me or saying my name. You gutless boring cnt.

Bit more of you. Before you try and give one of them a reach around. I seen on this website people were going on about Bristol fans coming down to kick of. So yes what did they expect?? Get your head out your arse

Mike, having read your well thought out, intelligent and humorous reply, I’ll be gutless and boring and withdraw from the debate, as I couldn’t possibly compete with a gentleman of your intellect.

I’m indebted to your foresight in this matter.
Kicking off down wind street on 18:06 - Aug 25 with 3975 viewsLoyal

Kicking off down wind street on 14:30 - Aug 25 by byron

Stbellend, Loyal and his crew, no doubt there were only half as many wurzels in there anyway else they wouldn’t have had the balls. Sad in 2018, just let them have a drink ffs...
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 14:33]

There can be as many as you like pal, the wurzels have never been anything to worry about.

And no I wasn't there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kicking off down wind street on 18:08 - Aug 25 with 3954 viewsLoyal

Your wasting your time mate, theres too many on here chopsing off all holier than tho, having the guts to admit what you think is not the done thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Kicking off down wind street on 18:12 - Aug 25 with 3924 viewslonglostjack

Kicking off down wind street on 17:32 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You did in fairness. And yes, he's a complete bell end.

He’s a bloody fraud.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kicking off down wind street on 18:51 - Aug 25 with 3707 viewsSwanjaxs

Kicking off down wind street on 12:57 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

So is it kicking off while the Police are there or did the boys in blue(not cardiff city) arrive in time to stop some terrified windows from being smashed ?

I feel sorry for the genuine fans who end up getting treated like 2 nd class citizens because some want to cause trouble, most want a few pints a few laughs and to watch a good game of football.

Can't we just pick the best 40 "top boys" from each club and set them lose on each other at a secure venue, charge at the door and make it the perfect pre match warm up, while the rest can enjoy the afternoon and what ever it brings ?

We don't need 40 Swans "heads" pikey paul will sort the wurzels out on his own the little maggot 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kicking off down wind street on 19:01 - Aug 25 with 3664 viewsBadlands

I'd forgotten how braindead the fans of these provincial English town and cities can be.
I bet they think they are the first to sing God Save the Queen( UK anthem - yeh like F***) and refer to us as sheep she%%ers Ooooh how funny
But why they had to abuse shop workers in High Street beats me.
Went into a grocers and the police were being told Bristol fans had gone in shouted abuse at staff and were giving Nazi salutes and shouting siege heir and England for the English.
Left without buying anything and called at the newsagent who asked if there'd been a fascist protest in town!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kicking off down wind street on 19:10 - Aug 25 with 3604 viewslifelong

Kicking off down wind street on 19:01 - Aug 25 by Badlands

I'd forgotten how braindead the fans of these provincial English town and cities can be.
I bet they think they are the first to sing God Save the Queen( UK anthem - yeh like F***) and refer to us as sheep she%%ers Ooooh how funny
But why they had to abuse shop workers in High Street beats me.
Went into a grocers and the police were being told Bristol fans had gone in shouted abuse at staff and were giving Nazi salutes and shouting siege heir and England for the English.
Left without buying anything and called at the newsagent who asked if there'd been a fascist protest in town!

The Police should have helicopters carrying huge nets, all the trouble makers, wherever they are from,should be scooped up and dumped on top of Pen y Fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off down wind street on 19:16 - Aug 25 with 3559 viewsMorristonmike

Kicking off down wind street on 17:35 - Aug 25 by raynor94

A truly pathetic post

Only thing pathetic is you. I get called a teenager for saying what did they expect. What did you expect then? Nothing to happen.maybe my reply should be do you live in a nursing home if you have the opposite view to me
Kicking off down wind street on 19:17 - Aug 25 with 3544 viewsMorristonmike

Kicking off down wind street on 17:35 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

Mike, having read your well thought out, intelligent and humorous reply, I’ll be gutless and boring and withdraw from the debate, as I couldn’t possibly compete with a gentleman of your intellect.

I’m indebted to your foresight in this matter.

Go tend to your books and make sure your library cards around your neck
Kicking off down wind street on 19:18 - Aug 25 with 3535 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 18:06 - Aug 25 by Loyal

There can be as many as you like pal, the wurzels have never been anything to worry about.

And no I wasn't there.

I actually agree with you👀👌
Lived in Bristol for 6 years in various areas too, parts are a bit rough but when it comes to a football crew they cannot do it. About 60 once turned up in Cardiff about 3pm for a night game in the week I think, 2002 ish, thought they’d be ok but got surprised by a bigger Cardiff crew waiting in a pub near the station. They ended up back on the platform with police protection😂 my brother was running the bar frequented by the crew back then.

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 19:23 - Aug 25 with 3495 viewslifelong

Kicking off down wind street on 19:18 - Aug 25 by byron

Lived in Bristol for 6 years in various areas too, parts are a bit rough but when it comes to a football crew they cannot do it. About 60 once turned up in Cardiff about 3pm for a night game in the week I think, 2002 ish, thought they’d be ok but got surprised by a bigger Cardiff crew waiting in a pub near the station. They ended up back on the platform with police protection😂 my brother was running the bar frequented by the crew back then.

“crew” FFS.

C’nts more like it.
Kicking off down wind street on 19:24 - Aug 25 with 3487 viewsDarran

Kicking off down wind street on 19:23 - Aug 25 by lifelong

“crew” FFS.

C’nts more like it.

Utter çunts Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kicking off down wind street on 19:25 - Aug 25 with 3484 viewsSirjohnalot

Kicking off down wind street on 19:17 - Aug 25 by Morristonmike

Go tend to your books and make sure your library cards around your neck

It’s in my wallet, it’d chafe around my neck
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 19:26]
Kicking off down wind street on 19:30 - Aug 25 with 3447 viewsLoyal

As has been said before...

Its about time people admitted what they used to do / are into, and fck off anyone else who thinks they can chuck their moral bollocks at you. Judgemental cnts.

Kicking off down wind street on 19:37 - Aug 25 with 3411 viewsgiantstoneater

Filming a re-make of The Planet of the Apes?!
Kicking off down wind street on 19:41 - Aug 25 with 3365 viewslifelong

Kicking off down wind street on 19:30 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Its about time people admitted what they used to do / are into, and fck off anyone else who thinks they can chuck their moral bollocks at you. Judgemental cnts.

It’s 2018, do you think there’s a place for football violence in today’s society?
Kicking off down wind street on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 3365 viewsMorristonmike

Kicking off down wind street on 19:25 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

It’s in my wallet, it’d chafe around my neck
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 19:26]

Along with your gay card
Kicking off down wind street on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 3353 viewsThrasher6

Kicking off down wind street on 19:30 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Agree

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Kicking off down wind street on 19:43 - Aug 25 with 3345 viewssainthelens

Goes back to what I've always known with your lot....never fronted up unless you made sure you had overwhelming numbers. 2 shyte houses of clubs together. Today enhanced what we knew bout the Brizzles, hiding behind coppers all mouth.
Kicking off down wind street on 19:44 - Aug 25 with 3330 viewsJackfath

Kicking off down wind street on 19:42 - Aug 25 by Morristonmike

Along with your gay card

What's a gay card?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kicking off down wind street on 19:46 - Aug 25 with 3312 viewsNeath_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 19:44 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

What's a gay card?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kicking off down wind street on 19:48 - Aug 25 with 3297 viewsdickythorpe

Good grief what a depressing thread for 2018. I'm sure there are tiny minded individuals who watch Green Street and hooligan films of that glorification ilk that believe all they viewed.
Many realised it was time to grow up over 20 years ago. Dinosaurs!!
Kicking off down wind street on 19:49 - Aug 25 with 3290 viewslonglostjack

Kicking off down wind street on 19:46 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Fred Perry has so passed it’s sell by date.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kicking off down wind street on 19:50 - Aug 25 with 3278 viewsJackfath

Kicking off down wind street on 19:46 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

What's that for? I've never seen one before.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024