Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all our new loan signings... 23:59 - Aug 27 with 5672 viewsArizlan2

I fear that time is running out and there seems to be no sense of urgency from the board to get in a couple of midfielders. It's blatantly clear that there is desperate need for two midfielders and a proven striker. We are trying to fit square pegs in round holes and GP has done an amazing job so far with practically zero support financially. The board has wasted the money from the last two seasons and now the club and team are paying the price. Clearly cut backs have to be made, but the owness should be on them for their mistakes. If we don't get these players in by the deadline, all swans fans need to organise demonstrations and boycott games altogether and get these monkeys out of the club fast.

P.S. I wonder if that muppet Landon Donovan is having much say on who we sign these days after Brad Bobley

This post has been edited by an administrator
Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:32 - Aug 29 with 2012 viewsSwan91

Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:15 - Aug 29 by Jango

If those 2 come in and Bony doesn’t go then I don’t think anyone can complain really. Dhanda showed last night he’s more than capable of covering or even starting at 10 or left wing. Harries is more than capable of being 4th choice centre half. Ship out Dyer, Routledge and Natsingh and then Potter can have a proper crack. 3 days to go

I also agree.. think we have a decently set squad if both those players sign!
Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 1946 viewskrunchykarrot

We need a DM to win the ball back, like Byers last night??????????? I saw more tackles from the kids in the first half than all other home games. Dhanda lightweight but looks a player..

We need to finish top half of the table playing these kids where we can in cups etc building a spine to have a crack next or the year after.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 10:17 - Aug 29 with 1908 viewsawayjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:59 - Aug 29 by krunchykarrot

We need a DM to win the ball back, like Byers last night??????????? I saw more tackles from the kids in the first half than all other home games. Dhanda lightweight but looks a player..

We need to finish top half of the table playing these kids where we can in cups etc building a spine to have a crack next or the year after.

Agree. They played some good football and their guts and energy put a smile on a lot of faces. The only upside of (so far) a poor transfer window is a few of these lads will get a chance.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 12:10 - Aug 29 with 1802 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I take it there's nothing doing with that guy from Sheffield Wednesday who we were supposedly signing on a free? All gone very quite unless I've missed that he's signed somewhere else?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 12:15 - Aug 29 with 1768 viewsymaohyd

No new signings if Dyer, Narsingh and Routledge stay, if they move on, two new signings coming in.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 15:52 - Aug 29 with 1572 viewsKerouac

Where are all our new loan signings... on 09:15 - Aug 29 by Jango

If those 2 come in and Bony doesn’t go then I don’t think anyone can complain really. Dhanda showed last night he’s more than capable of covering or even starting at 10 or left wing. Harries is more than capable of being 4th choice centre half. Ship out Dyer, Routledge and Natsingh and then Potter can have a proper crack. 3 days to go

I think this post shows how the owners have successfully altered people's expectations.

At the start of the summer, if somebody had said:
'We are going to flog; Mawson, Fernandez, Bartley and Amat for £26m - £31m
and replace with a 20 year old loanee...leaving us with van der Hoorn, last season's U23 CBs and said 20 yr old'

There would have been howls of laughter and ridicule put his way.
Nobody, nobody, would have deemed that acceptable.

If van der Hoorn gets injured we will only have 20yr olds to choose from...no experience, no leadership...at the heart of our defence.

Our owners have banked 10s of millions and decimated our wage bill just in the CB department alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Where are all our new loan signings... on 15:54 - Aug 29 with 1564 viewsLeonWasGod

Where are all our new loan signings... on 15:52 - Aug 29 by Kerouac

I think this post shows how the owners have successfully altered people's expectations.

and replace with a 20 year old loanee...leaving us with van der Hoorn, last season's U23 CBs and said 20 yr old'

If van der Hoorn gets injured we will only have 20yr olds to choose from...no experience, no leadership...at the heart of our defence.

Our owners have banked 10s of millions and decimated our wage bill just in the CB department alone.

I doubt they've banked it, but otherwise yep we'd have pissed ourselves laughing at anyone who'd have forecast this position.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 23:26 - Aug 29 with 1415 viewsomarjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 15:52 - Aug 29 by Kerouac

Few months back I thought we'd be investing around 20-25 m for a serious promotion push. I learned my lesson for the last time. No more outlandish delusions. We're being held hostage by the scum in charge. And until they go. Reality will be bleak.

Expectations are very low right now indeed. We're actually ok with VDH, Rodon, CCV, and Harries as our CB options..

McBurnie as our main striker..players like McKay and Asoro starting..

Fulton and Carroll playing week in, week out..

Unbelievable how we became consigned to this state of mind like sheep.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:27 - Aug 30 with 1263 viewskrunchykarrot

Where are all our new loan signings... on 23:26 - Aug 29 by omarjack

Few months back I thought we'd be investing around 20-25 m for a serious promotion push. I learned my lesson for the last time. No more outlandish delusions. We're being held hostage by the scum in charge. And until they go. Reality will be bleak.

Expectations are very low right now indeed. We're actually ok with VDH, Rodon, CCV, and Harries as our CB options..

McBurnie as our main striker..players like McKay and Asoro starting..

Fulton and Carroll playing week in, week out..

Unbelievable how we became consigned to this state of mind like sheep.

I dont know how to feel about the ins and outs, part of me knows that we cant keep hold of the players and part of me cant wait to get the mercenary players out of our club. I think the owners/HJ have done a shocking job i dont need to expand.

However other than Fab who i would have tried everything to keep money,captain etc. I would have personally driven the others to their clubs myself.

We need to build a spine again and have started off ok,adding Celina Mackay playing Rodon Roberts Ollie U23 etc so if we go up we have players who want to play for club and will keep us there until the mercanaries take over the wage bill.

Fer might have found a home and could Captain us for a few years so i dont want 4 loanees only a DM who can win the ball in case Fer gets injured and make sure we dont get bullied.

The U23's looked like a good outfit i was impressed slick passing and strong tackling where required. We need to get them more exposure somehow slipping a couple on here and there Byers Cian James Reid etc if possible.

Let Potter build and have a decent crack when he knows what he needs in January or end of season.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 1236 viewsOldjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:27 - Aug 30 by krunchykarrot

I dont know how to feel about the ins and outs, part of me knows that we cant keep hold of the players and part of me cant wait to get the mercenary players out of our club. I think the owners/HJ have done a shocking job i dont need to expand.

However other than Fab who i would have tried everything to keep money,captain etc. I would have personally driven the others to their clubs myself.

We need to build a spine again and have started off ok,adding Celina Mackay playing Rodon Roberts Ollie U23 etc so if we go up we have players who want to play for club and will keep us there until the mercanaries take over the wage bill.

Fer might have found a home and could Captain us for a few years so i dont want 4 loanees only a DM who can win the ball in case Fer gets injured and make sure we dont get bullied.

The U23's looked like a good outfit i was impressed slick passing and strong tackling where required. We need to get them more exposure somehow slipping a couple on here and there Byers Cian James Reid etc if possible.

Let Potter build and have a decent crack when he knows what he needs in January or end of season.

Tosh could be on his way out now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:53 - Aug 30 with 1192 viewsJango

Excellent post.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:58 - Aug 30 with 1183 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm absolutely positive Potter already knows exactly what he wants right now, while we're a championship side, come January he may be preparing to build a team able to compete in another league.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:12 - Aug 30 with 1146 viewsLeonWasGod

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:36 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

Tosh could be on his way out now

Why, what's happening there?
Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 1113 viewskrunchykarrot

Where are all our new loan signings... on 19:58 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

I'm absolutely positive Potter already knows exactly what he wants right now, while we're a championship side, come January he may be preparing to build a team able to compete in another league.

I agree that Potter knows what he needs right now but he aint gonna get what he wants. January we might be in a situation that he can strengthen or build dependant on position i think and hope he is to good a manager not to get a commitment out of these players.

On the positive side we have played really well in halfs and equally been as bad rest of the time so i an see where you are coming from.

Lets hope with Fer we can build some consistency.
Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 1099 viewsOldjack

Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:12 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Why, what's happening there?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/highly-rated-swansea-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where are all our new loan signings... on 23:32 - Aug 30 with 993 viewsJonathans_coat

Where are all our new loan signings... on 20:33 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/highly-rated-swansea-

Brilliant! Even the coaches are for sale! They’ll be flogging the team bus and the goalposts next!

Swansea City Football Club sale now on. Everything must go!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024