Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? 03:01 - Sep 8 with 6510 viewsScottishEddie

People who drink in the pubs before the game?

Or are they all ex teachers or non-faces from London?

Accountants, civil servants etc?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 7:26]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:17 - Sep 8 with 4483 viewsAguycalledJack

Id rather have qualified people on the trust than my drinking buddy on match day.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:18 - Sep 8 with 4478 viewswobbly

Stuart is often in the Coopers. Why do you ask?
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:23 - Sep 8 with 4462 viewsjack247

Yes, there are real people who have real lives and are real fans on the trust board.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:53 - Sep 8 with 4426 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Yes they do mingle and you can talk to them on match days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:21 - Sep 9 with 4231 viewspeenemunde

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:17 - Sep 8 by AguycalledJack

Id rather have qualified people on the trust than my drinking buddy on match day.

Qualified in what ?
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:24 - Sep 9 with 4231 viewsLoyal

Scottish Eddie, whoever you are your a beut.

If you have followed Swansea for more than a week you would know the answer.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 10:26]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:33 - Sep 9 with 4207 viewsAguycalledJack

Ok. Put it another way. People who are used to operating at a boardroom level.

You know exactly what I meant.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 11:44 - Sep 9 with 4121 viewsKrisP

Why aren't ex-teachers or civil servants considered "real" fans? Plenty of our fans work for the DVLA, they'll be shocked to learn they can't be "real" fans because they don't work down the pit.
Login to get fewer ads

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:37 - Sep 9 with 4059 viewsBlasterJack

Phil is bloody everywhere. I'm sick of the sight of the bloke!

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:55 - Sep 9 with 4023 viewsOutsider

There were at least 7 of the Trust Board at the Fans Forum but Phil did not introduce them.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:05 - Sep 9 with 4000 viewsPhil_S

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:37 - Sep 9 by BlasterJack

Phil is bloody everywhere. I'm sick of the sight of the bloke!

The last time I saw you though you were trying to take my picture 😂
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:05 - Sep 9 with 3995 viewsPhil_S

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:55 - Sep 9 by Outsider

There were at least 7 of the Trust Board at the Fans Forum but Phil did not introduce them.

Oversight rather than deliberate
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:08 - Sep 9 with 3983 views_

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:55 - Sep 9 by Outsider

What?? That's weird

Not filmed or recorded and nobody introduced, and this the first forum since the new board was completed.

That's just terrible

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:14 - Sep 9 with 3966 viewsLoyal

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:08 - Sep 9 by _

What?? That's weird

Not filmed or recorded and nobody introduced, and this the first forum since the new board was completed.

That's just terrible

Your point Chris, no your constant bitching, is to have as many facking boring swipes at the Trust as you can possibly dream up.

You're not alone 😴

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? (n/t) on 13:21 - Sep 9 with 3944 viewsJoe_bradshaw

[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 13:22]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:57 - Sep 9 with 3876 viewsOutsider

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:05 - Sep 9 by Phil_S

Oversight rather than deliberate

I think the ones there were Cath Dyer, Andrew Godden, Sian Davis, Rupert Thomas, Andrew Cude, Phil, Stuart McDonald and the legal man. Most of them hung around afterwards. Hope that helps you SEddie.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 14:01 - Sep 9 with 3866 viewsthornabyswan

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:57 - Sep 9 by Outsider

I think the ones there were Cath Dyer, Andrew Godden, Sian Davis, Rupert Thomas, Andrew Cude, Phil, Stuart McDonald and the legal man. Most of them hung around afterwards. Hope that helps you SEddie.

More point scoring than Cardiff City on here in the last week or so.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 15:25 - Sep 9 with 3763 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:57 - Sep 9 by Outsider

How do you know they were there if they weren’t introduced? Have we met?

Poll: Tory leader

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 15:25 - Sep 9 with 3763 viewsMattG

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 14:01 - Sep 9 by thornabyswan

More point scoring than Cardiff City on here in the last week or so.

Not saying much.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 18:56 - Sep 9 with 3608 viewsUxbridge

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 15:25 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

How do you know they were there if they weren’t introduced? Have we met?

Well that is intriguing. I'd wager not many could have name checked all 7. Not many at all.

Anyway, to answer the OPs rather interesting question, I'm generally in one of the pubs around the ground, usually the Landore, or town on occasion. The Trust generally puts out where some of its board members are before the game. Most, if not all (couldn't say for certain for the new guys) are long time ST holders.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 19:09 - Sep 9 with 3572 viewsDippy

One of the Representatives goes to the Wern before match days.. always see him with pint in hand.. as it's a pub like.

Poll: Cooper Out

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 19:39 - Sep 9 with 3527 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 19:09 - Sep 9 by Dippy

One of the Representatives goes to the Wern before match days.. always see him with pint in hand.. as it's a pub like.

Love you too, skip.

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 20:44 - Sep 9 with 3447 views_

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 18:56 - Sep 9 by Uxbridge

Well that is intriguing. I'd wager not many could have name checked all 7. Not many at all.

Anyway, to answer the OPs rather interesting question, I'm generally in one of the pubs around the ground, usually the Landore, or town on occasion. The Trust generally puts out where some of its board members are before the game. Most, if not all (couldn't say for certain for the new guys) are long time ST holders.

What are you two insinuating?

What's so difficult in naming you with your pen pics up?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 20:49 - Sep 9 with 3431 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 20:44 - Sep 9 by _

What are you two insinuating?

What's so difficult in naming you with your pen pics up?

Not all of those named have pics up yet. Other than that I’m not insinuating anything. I was just curious as to whether outsider and I have met.

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 21:04 - Sep 9 with 3385 viewsElmo

OP makes a good point.

It appears the Trust is littered with Conference-level types.

Its not what's needed right now, of all times - it needed a revolution, not devolution
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024