Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 09:37 - Sep 17 with 2698 viewsFireboy2

Havent seen any news on his injury

Anyone know anything?
Celina on 11:07 - Sep 17 with 2605 viewsvalleyboy

One thing I can assure you is that every club in the Championship will know by now that he is weak in the tackle and can be easily stopped

The Championship is a hard physical league in where weaklings are found out very quickly
Celina on 12:02 - Sep 17 with 2516 views34dfgdf54

Celina on 11:07 - Sep 17 by valleyboy

One thing I can assure you is that every club in the Championship will know by now that he is weak in the tackle and can be easily stopped

The Championship is a hard physical league in where weaklings are found out very quickly

Did you see the tackle?
Celina on 12:08 - Sep 17 with 2492 views_

Gotta be one of the most pathetic things I've read on this god awful site for a long time.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Celina on 12:27 - Sep 17 with 2438 viewsnantywatcher

What a moronic posting.
Celina on 12:28 - Sep 17 with 2425 viewsomarjack

Every forum needs a clown. And we've just found ours.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Celina on 13:50 - Sep 17 with 2251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Most haven't got near enough to him to kick him up until now Haydn.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celina on 13:54 - Sep 17 with 2228 viewsLeonWasGod

Him and Fulton missing Tuesday. As are Carroll, Leroy, and Montero still. No news on Olsson, so he must be ready or thereabouts.

Potter talking as though Fer might be ready for Saturday, which would obviously be a massive boost.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-suffer-midfield-blows
Celina on 13:58 - Sep 17 with 2214 viewskarnataka

Celina on 12:08 - Sep 17 by _

Gotta be one of the most pathetic things I've read on this god awful site for a long time.

That's not your old man is it? There's something about the way it's written that sounds all too familiar to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Celina on 14:13 - Sep 17 with 2166 viewsMo_Wives

Celina on 13:58 - Sep 17 by karnataka

That's not your old man is it? There's something about the way it's written that sounds all too familiar to me.

Please be true.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Celina on 14:20 - Sep 17 with 2132 viewsMattG

Celina on 13:54 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Him and Fulton missing Tuesday. As are Carroll, Leroy, and Montero still. No news on Olsson, so he must be ready or thereabouts.

Potter talking as though Fer might be ready for Saturday, which would obviously be a massive boost.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-suffer-midfield-blows

So, for Tuesday it looks like Grimes and Naughton in front of the back four with either Dhanda or Byers in front of them.

Not ideal but it is what it is. Get through tomorrow and hopefully our options improve.
Celina on 15:24 - Sep 17 with 1996 viewsMo_Wives

Celina on 12:02 - Sep 17 by 34dfgdf54

Did you see the tackle?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Celina on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 1907 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Perhaps you’d prefer “a lump of lard”?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Celina on 20:15 - Sep 17 with 1666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celina on 14:13 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Please be true.

I'm sure he is too 😂
No answer was the stern reply ........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024