Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away 17:11 - Sep 22 with 3448 views_

This really does say it all about Planet Swans.

Well done Potter, well done the boys. Facking superb.

Now onto a really good run of games.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 17:12 - Sep 22 with 2621 viewsOldjack

look in the match thread ,dippy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 17:13 - Sep 22 with 2612 viewsDrGonzo

The matchday thread?
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 2487 viewsFlashberryjack

Jesus f&cking wept.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 17:27 - Sep 22 with 2478 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:40 - Sep 22 with 2285 views_

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 17:27 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Says it all some of the saddo's responding in this thread.

And you want to reference the what, 5 page Match thread, as some sort of vindication of praising Potter and our success today.

And no doubt would similarly disregard the very real fact that had we lost there would've been countless threads on any sort of subject - as long as they were slagging off their own football club.

Now that's

It really is pathetic.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:45 - Sep 22 with 2248 viewslidojack

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:40 - Sep 22 by _

And you want to reference the what, 5 page Match thread, as some sort of vindication of praising Potter and our success today.

And no doubt would similarly disregard the very real fact that had we lost there would've been countless threads on any sort of subject - as long as they were slagging off their own football club.

Now that's

It really is pathetic.

To be fair it's very hard to comment on a game that the majority actually saw very little of.
Apart from saying "good away point" we'll have to wait for the full game to be released on the official site for any real insight.
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:49 - Sep 22 with 2223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:40 - Sep 22 by _

Now that's

It really is pathetic.

I think the lack of reaction is a symptom of this being the first away game most of us won’t have been able to see. That and it was a fairly nondescript goalless draw that won’t attract much attention.

Anyway, as I said in the match thread, very pleased with the point. As I’ve said previously a number of times, Potter is working miracles with what he’s got this season. I’m enjoying it very much.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 2154 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The OP needs to be a more opaque with their agenda.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 2154 viewsLeonWasGod

Been on the sherbets again? 😂
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:07 - Sep 22 with 2131 viewsDarran

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:49 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

I think the lack of reaction is a symptom of this being the first away game most of us won’t have been able to see. That and it was a fairly nondescript goalless draw that won’t attract much attention.

Anyway, as I said in the match thread, very pleased with the point. As I’ve said previously a number of times, Potter is working miracles with what he’s got this season. I’m enjoying it very much.

I think it’s a bit more than that myself.
As several people have said it’s pretty fuçking boring on here recently and that’s probably got something to do with çunts like the one that started this thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:10 - Sep 22 with 2120 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:07 - Sep 22 by Darran

I think it’s a bit more than that myself.
As several people have said it’s pretty fuçking boring on here recently and that’s probably got something to do with çunts like the one that started this thread.

That may well also be a cause.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 1993 viewsswan65split

Just another me me me thread,,,,,,,,,jog on.
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 20:55 - Sep 22 with 1914 viewshobo

The fact that this thread was put up barely 20 minutes after the end of the match says it all
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 20:56]
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 21:02 - Sep 22 with 1885 viewsbuilthjack

Great result up there. Well done Potter and his team, and all,the players.
Fantastic support so I am told. Well done people.
Fck the Yanks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 21:12 - Sep 22 with 1846 views1462jack

Ffs Chris you really need to let it go
Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 22:01 - Sep 22 with 1694 viewsDarran

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 21:12 - Sep 22 by 1462jack

Ffs Chris you really need to let it go

He wants the fans to be united mun but all he’s done for years is divide them. Total çunt.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:00 - Sep 22 with 1597 viewsjack2jack

Another excellent result by Jackfath 22 Sep 2018 17:16
Another performance which showed the determination instilled into the players by Mr Potter and his staff. Excellent.

Now onto some games which we should be targeting to win. I'm enjoying this league.

Exciting times ahead!

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:04 - Sep 22 with 1590 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 22:01 - Sep 22 by Darran

He wants the fans to be united mun but all he’s done for years is divide them. Total çunt.

He's doing a great job deconstructing this board as his OP indicates is his objective, unfortunately this adds to the discontent with the owners.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:12 - Sep 22 with 1570 viewsDarran

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:04 - Sep 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's doing a great job deconstructing this board as his OP indicates is his objective, unfortunately this adds to the discontent with the owners.

Spot. Fuçking. On.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:25 - Sep 22 with 1535 viewsBrynCartwright

Have sat on the sidelines for the last 18 months or so reading the output of The2econdComingTheResurrectionE20JackChrisand have unfortunately come to the conclusion, ultimately, that he..is..a..complete..sell-out arse-whiping cvnt!

Sorry about that. Best off my chest.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:27 - Sep 22 with 1529 viewsDarran

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:25 - Sep 22 by BrynCartwright

Have sat on the sidelines for the last 18 months or so reading the output of The2econdComingTheResurrectionE20JackChrisand have unfortunately come to the conclusion, ultimately, that he..is..a..complete..sell-out arse-whiping cvnt!

Brilliant post and I won’t mention it directly but his post this week shows exactly the type of cùnt he is.

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:34 - Sep 22 with 1501 viewsswan65split

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 23:25 - Sep 22 by BrynCartwright

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 00:00 - Sep 23 with 1445 viewsLoyal

Now that's

It really is pathetic.

I'm still waiting for you to start one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 09:40 - Sep 23 with 1218 viewsthornabyswan

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 18:45 - Sep 22 by lidojack

To be fair it's very hard to comment on a game that the majority actually saw very little of.
Apart from saying "good away point" we'll have to wait for the full game to be released on the official site for any real insight.

Played well very solid VDH Rodon were both very impressive.
Never looked like scoring though and that is a worry going forward.
But with Celina Fer Bony and Montero to come into the side we will improve.
But overall a really good point.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 09:47 - Sep 23 with 1192 viewsthornabyswan

Not one thread about the superb point against the top of the league away on 09:40 - Sep 23 by thornabyswan

Played well very solid VDH Rodon were both very impressive.
Never looked like scoring though and that is a worry going forward.
But with Celina Fer Bony and Montero to come into the side we will improve.
But overall a really good point.

Not sure why Ollie spent so much time out of position on the flanks and expected more from Routeledge after Tuesday he was not great and Dyer had little impact when he came on.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024