Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark tickets 22:54 - Oct 16 with 5117 viewsbuilthjack

Selling like hot cakes since the end of the Ireland game. A few thousand sold since then.
Get in quick if you want them. Tonight I would say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:31 - Oct 17 with 2983 viewsbuilthjack

Don't moan when you can't get them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:32 - Oct 17 with 2975 viewsJackfath

It's on the TV

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:36 - Oct 17 with 2973 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:32 - Oct 17 by Jackfath

It's on the TV

Nothing like attending a game where winner takes all. As you know young man.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 2966 viewsJackfath

Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:36 - Oct 17 by builthjack

Nothing like attending a game where winner takes all. As you know young man.

I'm just saying it's on the TV. I wouldn't want to suddenly jump on the bandwagon like some and therefore I'll leave the Welsh supporting to top fans like Matt the Jack and JBT95 or whatever his username is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 2919 viewsbuilthjack

Just 380 tickets left on sale

Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:05 - Oct 17 with 2798 viewsplasjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:31 - Oct 17 by builthjack

Just 380 tickets left on sale

After our win against Ireland it was going to be a sell out.
Hope we can turn them over, but if we lose we will get a better draw in the latter stages i think.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:08 - Oct 17 with 2790 viewspencoedjack

Have watched Wales home & away for many years, lost interest since they started playing ALL home games in Cardiff.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:08 - Oct 17 with 2790 viewsSgorioFruit

should be in the millennium stadium, or whatever its bloody called these days

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:23 - Oct 17 with 2762 viewsswancity

Despite the hype it's a glorified friendly with cherries on top. And after the boredom of the first half last night v a terrible Ireland team I hope there's a bit more to keep the fans awake and interested.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:18 - Oct 17 with 2633 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:23 - Oct 17 by swancity

Despite the hype it's a glorified friendly with cherries on top. And after the boredom of the first half last night v a terrible Ireland team I hope there's a bit more to keep the fans awake and interested.

There will be. We will be playing against a football team, not a bunch of Stone Age kickers that ireland have become.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:50 - Oct 18 with 2521 viewsraynor94

Am I right in saying, if Wales win this game they are promoted to the A group, but would then have to enter more play offs to qualify for the Euros final?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v Denmark tickets on 09:19 - Oct 18 with 2499 viewsDrGonzo

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:50 - Oct 18 by raynor94

Am I right in saying, if Wales win this game they are promoted to the A group, but would then have to enter more play offs to qualify for the Euros final?

We are currently in B4 and will play a semi final against someone in B1 to B3 if we top the group. I think the winner of the final gets a Euro 2020 place.

By winning the group I also assume we go into group A next time around.

I've loved this nations league to be fair. Hope it continues.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 11:04 - Oct 18 with 2443 viewsJacket

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:50 - Oct 18 by raynor94

Qualification into Group A will virtually guarantee Euro qualification as the rest of group A are likely to qualify with ease. So glorified friendlies they are not and any Group B nations who reckon it is seriously is missing a trick.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 11:39 - Oct 18 with 2410 viewsLoyal

Wales v Denmark tickets on 09:19 - Oct 18 by DrGonzo

We are currently in B4 and will play a semi final against someone in B1 to B3 if we top the group. I think the winner of the final gets a Euro 2020 place.

Beats friendlies.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:33 - Oct 18 with 2370 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Wales v Denmark tickets on 09:19 - Oct 18 by DrGonzo

True, but if we qualify for the Euro's via the traditional qualification method which starts next year then it makes the Nation Lg redundant for Wales.

Also, those saying home games should be switched to the Millenium are weird. CCS is where Wales should play and friendlies should and the Nations Lg should be shared with the Liberty (and Racecourse if they ever upgrade it)

Wales v Denmark tickets on 14:16 - Oct 18 with 2315 viewswestwalesed

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:33 - Oct 18 by Jack_y_Jwc

True, but if we qualify for the Euro's via the traditional qualification method which starts next year then it makes the Nation Lg redundant for Wales.

Also, those saying home games should be switched to the Millenium are weird. CCS is where Wales should play and friendlies should and the Nations Lg should be shared with the Liberty (and Racecourse if they ever upgrade it)

I'm enjoying the Nations League too - just look at the way the Republic threw everything at us in the last ten minutes out in Dublin, it felt like a meaningful game.

One thing - if we qualify for Euro2020 through the NAtions league, do we still take part in the regular qualifiers????

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:32 - Oct 18 with 2234 viewsJackFish

Wales v Denmark tickets on 14:16 - Oct 18 by westwalesed

I'm enjoying the Nations League too - just look at the way the Republic threw everything at us in the last ten minutes out in Dublin, it felt like a meaningful game.

One thing - if we qualify for Euro2020 through the NAtions league, do we still take part in the regular qualifiers????

The Euro qualifiers are next, running from March to November next year.

After that there are additional places available via the nations league to teams who don't qualify the usual way. So if we win the group and miss out then we get a second chance in March 2020.

There are other scenarios as well, for example if Denmark win the group and qualify, while we don't, then we'd take their place in the playoffs.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:44 - Oct 30 with 1925 viewsbuilthjack

A couple of hundred tickets left after Denmark returned a load.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 23:04 - Oct 30 with 1895 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:44 - Oct 30 by builthjack

A couple of hundred tickets left after Denmark returned a load.

Not bothered Ken

Me and the eldest have got our tt tickets safe and sound
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 9:32]
Wales v Denmark tickets on 03:08 - Oct 31 with 1831 viewsGlyn1

When was the last time anyone bought a hot cake?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 07:32 - Oct 31 with 1763 viewsSwans9

Hope we have a full squad to pick from. It will be a big step forward if Wales win this one.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 07:46 - Oct 31 with 1757 viewsThornburyswan

Wales v Denmark tickets on 03:08 - Oct 31 by Glyn1

It's difficult to find them mun, they are always sold out ;-)
Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:22 - Oct 31 with 1733 viewsbuilthjack

Hot cross buns mun

Wales v Denmark tickets on 14:08 - Oct 31 with 1583 viewsQuincy999

I'm thinking of going on Dragons Den with the idea of selling hot cakes.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:35 - Oct 31 with 1503 viewsJBT95

Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:08 - Oct 17 by pencoedjack

Have watched Wales home & away for many years, lost interest since they started playing ALL home games in Cardiff.

So since 1989.......... (minus 2 at the Liberty).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024