Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home 18:41 - Oct 23 with 1586 viewstheloneranger

Another ugly face of religion, who had the audacity to class these children as the "Devil's Issue" and then dumped them in a septic tank in the grounds of the home!!

"Death certificates for nearly 800 children who were residents at the facility but burial records for only two."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/mother-baby-home-tuam-co-13466394
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 0:48]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 22:21 - Oct 23 with 1520 viewsDr_Winston

For all the bipping about Fundamentalist Islam lately the old Church of Rome has hands just as bloody.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 02:22 - Oct 24 with 1428 viewsMo_Wives

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 22:21 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

For all the bipping about Fundamentalist Islam lately the old Church of Rome has hands just as bloody.

Not all Catholics...are you saying all Catholics, Doc?

I believe if you excavated under the Vatican you'd come out looking like one of those white dog poos....Coz of the bone dust, innit. But maybe, just maybe, you'd find the answer to why Vatican city, a place only inhabited by celibate priests, has an age of consent law.

Is it for the tourists and secretaries and other workers? Maybe...but why the f*ck is the age of consent set at 12?

Something's rotten in the state of Vatican city....God damn Pagans.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 07:46 - Oct 24 with 1386 viewsDr_Winston

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 02:22 - Oct 24 by Mo_Wives

I believe if you excavated under the Vatican you'd come out looking like one of those white dog poos....Coz of the bone dust, innit. But maybe, just maybe, you'd find the answer to why Vatican city, a place only inhabited by celibate priests, has an age of consent law.

Is it for the tourists and secretaries and other workers? Maybe...but why the f*ck is the age of consent set at 12?

Not at all. No doubt there are millions of decent, generous, kind Catholics who wouldn't dream of dumping a dead baby in a septic tank. They still follow the teachings of an organisation drenched in Millennia of bloodshed though.

And people give poor Tom Cruise a hard time over Scientology.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 08:28 - Oct 24 with 1368 viewspikeypaul

The people responsible are the scum of humanity I think we can all agree on that one.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 08:37 - Oct 24 with 1360 viewsomarjack

I'd like to think that a huge part (not going to say most) of religious people in the world don't follow the teachings of their holy books to a dot. But rather delude themselves into "cherry picking" the most neutral or positive parts while rejecting the crazy sh!t.

It's not easy to grow up under religious parents and simply disregard the faith you were raised in immediately. they'll feel guilty if they start questioning the glaring holes and bizarre abuse because they've already been wish-washed with the faith since childhood despite being good people. If they were ever confronted with the history and the abusive scripture of their religion, they go all "This is a fake document/ This can be interpreted in a million ways/ Do not compute! Do not compute" etc..

Conclusion: It's not always the religion that turns people crazy. It's the crazy people that use religion to justify their craziness.

Let's not dump this on Catholics lap, but rather point fingers towards those who wear the cloth of humble servitude to a benevolent God to mask the evil within.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 08:54 - Oct 24 with 1354 viewsMo_Wives

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 08:37 - Oct 24 by omarjack

I'd like to think that a huge part (not going to say most) of religious people in the world don't follow the teachings of their holy books to a dot. But rather delude themselves into "cherry picking" the most neutral or positive parts while rejecting the crazy sh!t.

It's not easy to grow up under religious parents and simply disregard the faith you were raised in immediately. they'll feel guilty if they start questioning the glaring holes and bizarre abuse because they've already been wish-washed with the faith since childhood despite being good people. If they were ever confronted with the history and the abusive scripture of their religion, they go all "This is a fake document/ This can be interpreted in a million ways/ Do not compute! Do not compute" etc..

Conclusion: It's not always the religion that turns people crazy. It's the crazy people that use religion to justify their craziness.

Let's not dump this on Catholics lap, but rather point fingers towards those who wear the cloth of humble servitude to a benevolent God to mask the evil within.

Would you like me to hear your confession, my child?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:16 - Oct 24 with 1330 viewstheloneranger

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 02:22 - Oct 24 by Mo_Wives

Mo ...

The age of consent in the Vatican City is now 18, however that consent is lowered to 14 for girls and 16 for boys when the couple is married ... But they can consent to their spouse only.

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:24 - Oct 24 with 1318 viewsLeonWasGod

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:16 - Oct 24 by theloneranger

Mo ...

The age of consent in the Vatican City is now 18, however that consent is lowered to 14 for girls and 16 for boys when the couple is married ... But they can consent to their spouse only.

Marvellous, religiously approved paedophilia. What a lovely organisation it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 1314 viewspikeypaul

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:16 - Oct 24 by theloneranger

Mo ...

So the catholics think it’s fine for a 65 year old man to feck a 14 year old child as long as they are married?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:30 - Oct 24 with 1312 viewsomarjack

I'm assuming that the age of consent for married couple is 14 for girls and 16 for boys if they're married to someone under 18? And obviously it only applies to their spouse.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 9:32]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 1298 viewsCatullus

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 08:37 - Oct 24 by omarjack

I was with you right up until "benevolent god"

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

take these two biblical gems, what the church believes has changed a lot, I once heard a vicar say youi can't take the bible literally because it's been rewritten so many times and he called that faith.
As for the second one, he...God or at least the heads of various churches certainly have shileded many. Paedophile priests have been protected for decades.

What kind of benevolent god would allow his representatives to treat so many so very badly?
I have an Irish relative who, when I was a baby (she was 17) got pregnant. She was forced into a nunnery, the baby taken from her as soon as it was born, she never even got to hold it, doesn't even know if it was boy or girl. Then she was mercilessly beaten for years, ritually abused I guess you could say.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 1298 viewspikeypaul

Wrong they can be married to a person of the opposite sex of any age.

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:58 - Oct 24 with 1286 viewsMo_Wives

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 07:46 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

Not at all. No doubt there are millions of decent, generous, kind Catholics who wouldn't dream of dumping a dead baby in a septic tank. They still follow the teachings of an organisation drenched in Millennia of bloodshed though.

Yeah, but the problem with Scientologists is in that case it is all #YesAll

But I agree with your sentiments, Doc. This is why I rejected the teachings of the Catholic religion I was born into and instead follow the example of my hero, the good man Jesus. Just have a look what I wore to Downing Street when I was asked to help Mrs May with dancing lessons...apparently there was an incident recently.

Check out those Nike Air Nazareth. Hidden air bubble in the sole for maximum comfort yet doesn't spoil the classic lines.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 10:10]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:58 - Oct 24 with 1286 viewsCatullus

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:39 - Oct 24 by pikeypaul

Wrong they can be married to a person of the opposite sex of any age.

At least in Islam they are quite open about old men marrying young girls, distasteful as it is to us.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:02 - Oct 24 with 1280 viewsMo_Wives

Mo ...

Ah, thank you my masked friend. Although it did use to be 12...here is a link from one of my favourite publications 'Fruit Weekly'

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/vatican-city-raises-age-consent-12-18-follow

Edit - Sorry the publication is called 'Gay Star News'
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 10:06]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:37 - Oct 24 with 1257 viewsMo_Wives

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:58 - Oct 24 by Catullus

At least in Islam they are quite open about old men marrying young girls, distasteful as it is to us.

Yeah, but maybe that's because we beat the f*ck out of ours for it...or at least out of the prison van as they're taken away. It's easy to be open about yourself if the things you do are accepted.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 10:38]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:43 - Oct 24 with 1246 viewsBatterseajack

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:28 - Oct 24 by pikeypaul

So the catholics think it’s fine for a 65 year old man to feck a 14 year old child as long as they are married?

Well Catholic priests seem to think so
Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:59 - Oct 24 with 1230 viewsCatullus

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:37 - Oct 24 by Mo_Wives

Yeah, but maybe that's because we beat the f*ck out of ours for it...or at least out of the prison van as they're taken away. It's easy to be open about yourself if the things you do are accepted.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 10:38]

Well I prefer them being open about it because at least then we can see it and know about it. These priests/vicars/holy men who hide in the shadows, they are much harder to track down and punish.
What I find much harder to accept is that our government allows Sharia courts to operate in thsi country.

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:59 - Oct 24 with 1230 viewstheloneranger

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 09:39 - Oct 24 by Catullus

I was with you right up until "benevolent god"

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

take these two biblical gems, what the church believes has changed a lot, I once heard a vicar say youi can't take the bible literally because it's been rewritten so many times and he called that faith.
As for the second one, he...God or at least the heads of various churches certainly have shileded many. Paedophile priests have been protected for decades.

What kind of benevolent god would allow his representatives to treat so many so very badly?
I have an Irish relative who, when I was a baby (she was 17) got pregnant. She was forced into a nunnery, the baby taken from her as soon as it was born, she never even got to hold it, doesn't even know if it was boy or girl. Then she was mercilessly beaten for years, ritually abused I guess you could say.

If you haven't seen this film before ... Watch it ..

"Three young Irish women struggle to maintain their spirits while they endure dehumanizing abuse as inmates of a Magdalene Sisters Asylum."

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 13:17 - Oct 24 with 1178 viewsMo_Wives

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 10:59 - Oct 24 by Catullus

Well I prefer them being open about it because at least then we can see it and know about it. These priests/vicars/holy men who hide in the shadows, they are much harder to track down and punish.
What I find much harder to accept is that our government allows Sharia courts to operate in thsi country.

What I'm saying is ours are not open about it because we don't tolerate grown ass men marrying and f*cking kids. For ours to be open about it would mean that as a society we accept men f*cking kids...I'd rather that not happen even if it means they're easier to catch. And in that situation they won't be getting punished because we would be tolerating it.

It's like someone from their culture saying about our gay fellows "At least they're open about it and not hiding...I wish ours were like that so we could catch them easier". If they stop throwing them off roofs and start to accept the gays in amongst them then pretty soon you would see more of them being open and honest, like here, because they're not scared of the consequences.

No. I think it should stay as it is...we beat kiddie fiddlers to death with our fists and they keep throwing gays off roofs. No, wait, that didn't sound right...scrap the last bit about the rooftop gays.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 13:35 - Oct 24 with 1162 viewswaynekerr55

Dig to begin for 800 dead babies dumped at Tuam Mother and Baby Home on 07:46 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024