Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what happens with kids ... 17:01 - Nov 3 with 6358 viewsLoyal

And when your being restricted in the transfer market.
We have what we have, stay in with these kids, quit this nonsense slagging off players every week, be decisive in your criticism but why so hateful. Give them development in your feedback.

Direct it at the board, they are the reason. These local young kids and other cast offs are a credit to our shirt, leave it out.

Fck the board.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is what happens with kids ... on 22:08 - Nov 4 with 1065 viewsLoyal

This is what happens with kids ... on 21:30 - Nov 4 by valleyboy

If your hands are in the air and the ball strikes those hands, it’s a penalty full stop

Read on another forum in where posters said exactly what you have said. But when it was explained to them and they had another looked at it again they conceded that they were wrong

That ball was going wide and there was absolutly no need for Fer to put his hands in the air

Don’t tell me that he was trying to protect his face are you

Football his coming more and more a woman’s game in the true sence of the word

Before long there will be no such thing as a strong tackle and all physical contact will be disallowed

Thank God when I was playing, Football was a mans game in all attributes

Well done, men rule ok 👍⚽

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

This is what happens with kids ... on 01:45 - Nov 5 with 1032 viewsE20Jack_

This is what happens with kids ... on 07:48 - Nov 4 by jackal

You don't think that Bony is actually going to be playing for us regularly again?

We've already got Fer. So no need to get another.

Olsson and Naughton are excellent Championship players but not natural leaders.

Without raking over old ground there must be a way of bringing in 1 or 2 players to boost the squad. Even if they are near the end of their careers and only have a couple of seasons left. The Yanks are willing to back their other team by paying for Rooney. How much is he costing?

It makes no difference to the point I made. If Bony plays then McBurnie won't, McBurnie therefore will develop far more as the situation is, he gets to play regularly and can learn from the likes of Bony in training every day.

I know we already have Fer but you said we need experience and the way Fer comes on and improves the side proves that. My point being, that he improves the side because he is good, not because he is experienced. As a result players like that cost a lot of money. Money we don't have. So using his influence on the team as a pretext to sign old cheap players doesn’t really wash.

We are back to what you mean by ''back their other team'' again. What does this “back” mean to you? Are you thinking that Rooney comes out of their own pocket or something?

The problem with our fans is that they don't understand how these things work and then blame others for that. Rooney will be paid for in part by the MLS and in part by the income DC United generate.

We spend what we have, we don't waste what little we have on old people at the end of their careers. This should be championed, not criticised.

But this notion that part owners of a club should be spending their own money on the club is ludicrous, unrealistic and undesirable - why on earth would be want the Trusts shares diluted and/or the club to be saddled with huge debts?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 3:30]
This is what happens with kids ... on 01:48 - Nov 5 with 1029 viewsE20Jack_

This is what happens with kids ... on 13:28 - Nov 4 by jackrmee

If we do sign any players I don't think it's going to be old heads. We have experienced players here and I think GP would be happy for some cheap, hungry youngsters to add a bit more depth. We just need to put games to bed.

Exactly right. We have a model and its working.

This is the Championship, anyone can beat anyone. To expect to win every game and bay for blood and look for blame every time we lose just means we are going to have a rather bitter and twisted forum an awful lot of the time.

It helps nobody. This is sport, teams lose. We are going to lose a load this season. I am amazed why this always seems a shock to people.

All you can ask is we play well, and we of course did. Do that and you win more than you lose - but even if you play amazingly every week... you will still lose.
This is what happens with kids ... on 02:31 - Nov 5 with 1024 viewsDJack

Off topic...

Why are you adjusting your username?
E20_ E20Jack_ et al

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is what happens with kids ... on 03:28 - Nov 5 with 1004 viewsDJack

Couple of points...

You coming back under "different" user-name's was always going to happen...repeatedly.

To be fair, I suspect that you mentioning his illness was not the reason why you were banned.

Your comment "I responded with the fact he had a digestive illness and should really know better than to use such things as forum point scoring." May I ask is that you admitting that you have a mental illness issue? That in itself would not be a problem it is something that other posters would(might) need to allow for in their replies to you.

Have a good day, goodnight from Swansea.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is what happens with kids ... on 03:39 - Nov 5 with 1002 viewsE20Jack_

This is what happens with kids ... on 03:28 - Nov 5 by DJack

Couple of points...

You coming back under "different" user-name's was always going to happen...repeatedly.

To be fair, I suspect that you mentioning his illness was not the reason why you were banned.

Your comment "I responded with the fact he had a digestive illness and should really know better than to use such things as forum point scoring." May I ask is that you admitting that you have a mental illness issue? That in itself would not be a problem it is something that other posters would(might) need to allow for in their replies to you.

Have a good day, goodnight from Swansea.

Me mentioning his illness is exactly why I got banned. The mod in question even edited my post to remove it. It was very funny to read that the very light reply mentioning his digestive illness was edited out... and his initial post(s) containing foul jibes of mental illness was left standing.

I’m not going to be banned for being the most inoffensive poster on here and talking sensibly about football am I? My main crime of course is that I refuse to join in the senseless and brainless witch hunt towards part of our club and absolutely ruin the trolls that try and bully people on here. Guilty. It just so happens the trolls and the mods are acquaintances so get them to help them in times of desperate need.

I don’t get where you got that summary from? Was intentionally changing that sentence you admitting you have one then? It would help other posters to know how to respond to you, see. I said “other people’s illnesses” didn’t I? Read it again. I know you are partial to the odd trolling session when it comes to me but don’t lower yourself to the standards shown by others please.

There are people on here who are openly suffering or have suffered with it and have had a former player take his own life over it. It’s abhorrent, real fans of this club should be outraged by its misuse - but it’s ignored, and the replies punished.

I am more than happy, as usual, to stand by every single word.

Goodnight, from the sunshine.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 4:37]
This is what happens with kids ... on 03:50 - Nov 5 with 993 viewsE20Jack_

Now if you have quite finished we were discussing football. Not me.
This is what happens with kids ... on 06:24 - Nov 5 with 958 viewsjackal

This is what happens with kids ... on 01:45 - Nov 5 by E20Jack_

It makes no difference to the point I made. If Bony plays then McBurnie won't, McBurnie therefore will develop far more as the situation is, he gets to play regularly and can learn from the likes of Bony in training every day.

I know we already have Fer but you said we need experience and the way Fer comes on and improves the side proves that. My point being, that he improves the side because he is good, not because he is experienced. As a result players like that cost a lot of money. Money we don't have. So using his influence on the team as a pretext to sign old cheap players doesn’t really wash.

We are back to what you mean by ''back their other team'' again. What does this “back” mean to you? Are you thinking that Rooney comes out of their own pocket or something?

The problem with our fans is that they don't understand how these things work and then blame others for that. Rooney will be paid for in part by the MLS and in part by the income DC United generate.

We spend what we have, we don't waste what little we have on old people at the end of their careers. This should be championed, not criticised.

But this notion that part owners of a club should be spending their own money on the club is ludicrous, unrealistic and undesirable - why on earth would be want the Trusts shares diluted and/or the club to be saddled with huge debts?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 3:30]

Yes Ollie will develop with playing games as will all the youngsters, but they can't play every game. Bony is not up to it anymore.

I've suggested getting a couple of experienced players nearing the end of their careers to help the kids along for a season or two. Calling them old and cheap is just slanting it the wrong way. I'm not suggesting pensioners.

Rooney must be costing a fortune and you're right when you say I don't really understand the full deal but you say he's payed, partly by money generated by D.C.
Swansea City can generate money too when they get to the Prem.
Gamble? Yes. But if you buy a football club then you must realise that it's a gamble.

You'll come back and say that we have to take no risks and that's where we'll be disagreeing again.
Login to get fewer ads

This is what happens with kids ... on 08:51 - Nov 5 with 915 viewsjackrmee

This is what happens with kids ... on 06:24 - Nov 5 by jackal

Yes Ollie will develop with playing games as will all the youngsters, but they can't play every game. Bony is not up to it anymore.

I've suggested getting a couple of experienced players nearing the end of their careers to help the kids along for a season or two. Calling them old and cheap is just slanting it the wrong way. I'm not suggesting pensioners.

Rooney must be costing a fortune and you're right when you say I don't really understand the full deal but you say he's payed, partly by money generated by D.C.
Gamble? Yes. But if you buy a football club then you must realise that it's a gamble.

You'll come back and say that we have to take no risks and that's where we'll be disagreeing again.

So Bony is not up to it any more, but an older player nearing the end of his career, who we don't know, would be? Such a pointless gamble imo.
If you want experience, surely that would be experience of playing for Swansea, and/or in the Championship? We have plenty of that here already.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:23 - Nov 5 with 893 viewsShaky

OT - just to clear up a little matter here, I sent Phil a PM midweek inviting him to take a look at a thread, when Dim started his epic bout of narcissistic rage, on numerous occasions showcasing his obvious insanity and malicious nature and intent.

I suspect Phil was away because the message went unread for a several days, but shortly after the message status changed Dim was banned. Rightly so.

I didn't contact Phil again until after that to congratulate him on not succumbing to Dim's insane threats to haunt the forum forever.

Apologies to everyone else for any distress caused. I certainly did poke Dim but unfortunately troll hunting is a dirty business, and you certainly don't get anywhere showing kindness as for example Daps has done. For a narcissist like Dim it is just another feed to his insane ego.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:29 - Nov 5 with 884 viewsLoyal

This is what happens with kids, bright future on the football board.

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:43 - Nov 5 with 867 viewsjackal

This is what happens with kids ... on 08:51 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

So Bony is not up to it any more, but an older player nearing the end of his career, who we don't know, would be? Such a pointless gamble imo.
If you want experience, surely that would be experience of playing for Swansea, and/or in the Championship? We have plenty of that here already.

Hopefully a fitness test would help us out there. What happened in Bony's case, I really couldn't say. But Bony's best is gone.

Maybe he'll come back and start scoring for us like before, but I seriously doubt it.
This is what happens with kids ... on 10:07 - Nov 5 with 843 views_

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:23 - Nov 5 by Shaky

OT - just to clear up a little matter here, I sent Phil a PM midweek inviting him to take a look at a thread, when Dim started his epic bout of narcissistic rage, on numerous occasions showcasing his obvious insanity and malicious nature and intent.

I suspect Phil was away because the message went unread for a several days, but shortly after the message status changed Dim was banned. Rightly so.

I didn't contact Phil again until after that to congratulate him on not succumbing to Dim's insane threats to haunt the forum forever.

Apologies to everyone else for any distress caused. I certainly did poke Dim but unfortunately troll hunting is a dirty business, and you certainly don't get anywhere showing kindness as for example Daps has done. For a narcissist like Dim it is just another feed to his insane ego.

And once again you call him insane and question ISP mental health virtually in every single post you facking boringly make.

And you know what the mental health police are like on this site but nothing is done about you?

Why's that then?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:09 - Nov 5 with 843 viewsE20Jack__

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:23 - Nov 5 by Shaky

So exactly what I said then, Shakes?

You ran around the forum making vile remarks about mental illness in true trolling style. I pointed out the irony that as a man with a digestive illness, you really should know better than using such cheap and nasty trolling tactics.

You then went crying to Phil and lost your sh*t (no pun intended) who I assume would usually laugh at you, but saw it as a convenient way to get his mate Darran some breathing space who has been severely frustrated by his inability to troll me lately.

You have now decided to present you running around the forum screaming “mental illness” - as me trolling you - which is delicious irony yet again.

And finally, who on earth would be distressed by that thread? Other than you, clearly.

You have learned a very tough lesson, Shakes. That is, if you are to troll someone much smarter than you, you need a thick skin and must always be very careful what material you use and are consistent in your moral standpoint, because it will almost certainly hurt you more than your intended victim.

Now stop polluting yet another thread with your inane dribble, we are talking about football. A foreign concept to you I know. QED.
This is what happens with kids ... on 10:13 - Nov 5 with 836 viewsE20Jack__

This is what happens with kids ... on 06:24 - Nov 5 by jackal

But they would be old, you said they would be coming to the end of their careers. And they would have to be cheap. Thats the point.

You have lost me about this gamble stuff. The club spends what they have, DC united with the help of the MLS had enough to fund Rooney, they probably can’t afford anyone else. We had enough to spend on Celina etc - we now can’t afford much else.

You need to understand the gamble wouldn’t be theirs, their money would be relatively secured. The gamble would be ours. Why on earth would you want to risk the future of the club? Makes very little sense.
This is what happens with kids ... on 10:26 - Nov 5 with 815 viewsShaky

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:07 - Nov 5 by _

And once again you call him insane and question ISP mental health virtually in every single post you facking boringly make.

And you know what the mental health police are like on this site but nothing is done about you?

Why's that then?

I have already suggested to Phil he bans me on the basis that might quell aDim's narcissistic rage so he can slip quietly into the night again. He does after all have some considerable experience of being banned.

But Phil declined.

Now I am not going to get drawn any further on anything in this thread. The troll hunting is complete, and we are merely witnessing the neurological spasms which i do not wish to prolong.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 10:27]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:36 - Nov 5 with 787 viewsE20Jack_

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:07 - Nov 5 by _

Why's that then?

He is showing vast degree of lack of understanding of situation and social cues. He cannot fathom how hypocritical he sounds.

It is the equivalent of screaming at the top of his lungs about someone being violent while kicking and punching them everyday, one day the victim gives him a mild tap back and he breaks down and runs to the police saying “see I told you he is violent! Lock him up!!”.

It’s actually amazingly funny and don’t think he can ever come back from this. I’m embarrassed for him, and a little birdy tells me it was multiple prolonged complaints begging for a ban to help him out of the thread he was so clearly drowning in. The amusing thing about it is that he probably thinks an Internet forum ban means something.

As I said Chris, he has learned a valuable lesson. If you are as fragile as he clearly is, then don’t go using illness as a backdrop to goad someone as strong and impenetrable as diamond, as it will come back and bite you, the only person he has ended up trolling is himself.

Stupid is as stupid does.
This is what happens with kids ... on 10:43 - Nov 5 with 776 views_

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:26 - Nov 5 by Shaky

I have already suggested to Phil he bans me on the basis that might quell aDim's narcissistic rage so he can slip quietly into the night again. He does after all have some considerable experience of being banned.

But Phil declined.

Now I am not going to get drawn any further on anything in this thread. The troll hunting is complete, and we are merely witnessing the neurological spasms which i do not wish to prolong.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 10:27]

I've just spent a few minutes reading through that troll thread again and by fack Shake, how old are you??? You really are a pathetic man and it's you that's very much the liar.

I see you've got Phil in your back pocket and how that's the case I can only surmise. But this is yet another worrying development from the Trust Chairman, what's he up to now??!

It seems you've taken offence because E20 has mentioned your Chrones disease, but why I don't know as you openly told us about it??! I've read back through countless posts from you where all you talk about is insanity, mental illness and other sorts of mental disease.

You push people to their very limits on here and you go bleating when you get a tiny taste of your own medicine.

You're a complete fraud and live in a fantasy bubble created by the person you think you should be, and beneath the very thin and creaking veneer you're just a hopeless internet fool.

This 'memo' I wrote months ago was getting more airing on that thread I saw....

I wrote it you f#cking Dick.

Me....

Me.......

F#cking ME.....!!

So you are a bastard liar and not just that you haven't got the first facking clue what's going on.if you thought I would ever let anyone write a facking post from me.

The bullet points FFS......!!!!!!! That's the incriminating evidence???!!!

You're a pathetic piece of shit and all you've done since you've been posting on here since Laudrup is cause problems.

Just ban yourself FFS and piss off.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

This is what happens with kids ... on 11:34 - Nov 5 with 715 views__E20Jack__

This is what happens with kids ... on 10:43 - Nov 5 by _

I've just spent a few minutes reading through that troll thread again and by fack Shake, how old are you??? You really are a pathetic man and it's you that's very much the liar.

I see you've got Phil in your back pocket and how that's the case I can only surmise. But this is yet another worrying development from the Trust Chairman, what's he up to now??!

It seems you've taken offence because E20 has mentioned your Chrones disease, but why I don't know as you openly told us about it??! I've read back through countless posts from you where all you talk about is insanity, mental illness and other sorts of mental disease.

You push people to their very limits on here and you go bleating when you get a tiny taste of your own medicine.

You're a complete fraud and live in a fantasy bubble created by the person you think you should be, and beneath the very thin and creaking veneer you're just a hopeless internet fool.

This 'memo' I wrote months ago was getting more airing on that thread I saw....

I wrote it you f#cking Dick.

Me....

Me.......

F#cking ME.....!!

So you are a bastard liar and not just that you haven't got the first facking clue what's going on.if you thought I would ever let anyone write a facking post from me.

The bullet points FFS......!!!!!!! That's the incriminating evidence???!!!

You're a pathetic piece of shit and all you've done since you've been posting on here since Laudrup is cause problems.

Just ban yourself FFS and piss off.

If Carlsberg did football posts...

“You're a complete fraud and live in a fantasy bubble created by the person you think you should be, and beneath the very thin and creaking veneer you're just a hopeless internet fool.”

This is absolutely spot on and perfectly put. The guy is extremely fragile, he has literally crumbled after receiving 1% of what he gives out. Look at all the stuff he throws my way and I laugh, it genuinely means nothing to me, not once has it ever crossed my mind to run to a mod, I couldn’t give a damn what the fool says. He wouldn’t last more than a second in the real world, he would be a blubbering mess by the end of the first business day.

I think he has realised he has exposed himself massively in the last week. I’m embarrassed for him. He has sheepishly removed himself from the firing line, which was his only option really.
This is what happens with kids ... on 12:12 - Nov 5 with 672 viewsjackrmee

This is what happens with kids ... on 11:34 - Nov 5 by __E20Jack__

If Carlsberg did football posts...

“You're a complete fraud and live in a fantasy bubble created by the person you think you should be, and beneath the very thin and creaking veneer you're just a hopeless internet fool.”

This is absolutely spot on and perfectly put. The guy is extremely fragile, he has literally crumbled after receiving 1% of what he gives out. Look at all the stuff he throws my way and I laugh, it genuinely means nothing to me, not once has it ever crossed my mind to run to a mod, I couldn’t give a damn what the fool says. He wouldn’t last more than a second in the real world, he would be a blubbering mess by the end of the first business day.

I think he has realised he has exposed himself massively in the last week. I’m embarrassed for him. He has sheepishly removed himself from the firing line, which was his only option really.

Not being funny boys, you talk a lot of sense, but why do you have to resort to pathetic name calling and playground arguments, which take away from the original OPs in so many threads? So fuking annoying.

Why don't you, t2c and shaky start your own thread for your bickering? Or keep it on that troll thread, instead of hijacking and wasting pages of other people's legitimate questions/debates/posts with your crap?

I want to read your insights about SCFC, as your opinions (all three of you) are often agreeable and you talk a lot of sense, but when I attempt to read one of those posts from you and realise I have wasted my time, as it's just a pathetic jibe at another poster I become disheartened and I end up scanning past half of your posts and probably missing some good ideas or points.

Without wanting to sound patronising or judgemental...wise up ffs.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:14 - Nov 5 with 668 viewsScottishEddie

This is what happens with kids ... on 17:51 - Nov 3 by KrisP

The board can't be blamed for this one. The players out there should have put this one out of sight.

Not according to the Trust, ridiculous

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 658 viewsDarran

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:12 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

Not being funny boys, you talk a lot of sense, but why do you have to resort to pathetic name calling and playground arguments, which take away from the original OPs in so many threads? So fuking annoying.

Why don't you, t2c and shaky start your own thread for your bickering? Or keep it on that troll thread, instead of hijacking and wasting pages of other people's legitimate questions/debates/posts with your crap?

I want to read your insights about SCFC, as your opinions (all three of you) are often agreeable and you talk a lot of sense, but when I attempt to read one of those posts from you and realise I have wasted my time, as it's just a pathetic jibe at another poster I become disheartened and I end up scanning past half of your posts and probably missing some good ideas or points.

Without wanting to sound patronising or judgemental...wise up ffs.

Because it’s what Trolls do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:23 - Nov 5 with 651 views34dfgdf54

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:14 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Not according to the Trust, ridiculous

Has the Trust released a statement regarding the game then? I must have missed it.
This is what happens with kids ... on 12:24 - Nov 5 with 651 viewsScottishEddie

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:21 - Nov 5 by Darran

Because it’s what Trolls do.

The irony.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

This is what happens with kids ... on 19:01 - Nov 5 with 550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:43 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

Championship a bit rough shock horror!

Only ourselves to blame. We’d have been up in arms complaining we never get those penalties ‘coz we is Welsh innit’ if it had been the other way around.

We need someone in midfield to dictate the tempo and try to kill games off. A proper goalkeeper would be nice too.

Grimes is yer man. Who's your new avatar?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024