Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what happens with kids ... 17:01 - Nov 3 with 6359 viewsLoyal

And when your being restricted in the transfer market.
We have what we have, stay in with these kids, quit this nonsense slagging off players every week, be decisive in your criticism but why so hateful. Give them development in your feedback.

Direct it at the board, they are the reason. These local young kids and other cast offs are a credit to our shirt, leave it out.

Fck the board.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is what happens with kids ... on 19:53 - Nov 5 with 697 viewsLeonWasGod

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:12 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

Not being funny boys, you talk a lot of sense, but why do you have to resort to pathetic name calling and playground arguments, which take away from the original OPs in so many threads? So fuking annoying.

Why don't you, t2c and shaky start your own thread for your bickering? Or keep it on that troll thread, instead of hijacking and wasting pages of other people's legitimate questions/debates/posts with your crap?

I want to read your insights about SCFC, as your opinions (all three of you) are often agreeable and you talk a lot of sense, but when I attempt to read one of those posts from you and realise I have wasted my time, as it's just a pathetic jibe at another poster I become disheartened and I end up scanning past half of your posts and probably missing some good ideas or points.

Without wanting to sound patronising or judgemental...wise up ffs.

Some people could do with taking this place less seriously or having a break.
This is what happens with kids ... on 21:05 - Nov 5 with 668 views___E20___

It’s a very good point and one I have asked these trolls several times myself, to no avail. No more so than on the trolling thread when I asked several times to return the debate to football.

I think you would be hard pushed to find a post of mine entering a thread without offering an initial inoffensive footballing opinion. The problem comes when the trolls decide they cannot take my post because it hits home and they don’t like it, while you and others enjoy them apparently makes no difference, they feel they are more important than you - they then abuse - I reply, the cycle starts.

The general pattern of these things are as follows:-

- I make football post
- one or a combination of the usual obsessives troll it
- I respond
- they get more and more frustrated they cannot get under my skin
- annoyed by this, they then complain that I am trolling.
- special cases - they run to the owner complaining that I dare use his own trolling against him.

Its a pattern I am sure you aren’t all familiar with.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 21:15]
This is what happens with kids ... on 21:16 - Nov 5 with 658 views___E20___

And in case you are curious:-

It is a mixture of 2 things as to why on this occasion the desperate emotional pleas have been granted.

1) I call Darran and his squad out on stuff and say a few home truths that clearly strike a chord, when they are running riot on here. This infuriates him and of course he has the owner in his pocket.

2) I am outspoken when it comes to the Trust. I don’t allow incompetence to go unchecked. So clearly those that have the ability to do so have found the above situation as an easy way out and used it as a pretext to try and silence a very astute voice in favour of harnessing opinion and manipulating views on certain Trust issues. This includes their vendetta against the Americans.

Ban the most inoffensive poster on this site because he mildly replied with 1% of what was thrown his way? Nah, sorry that stinks, that’s the excuse, not the reason.

Makes the Trust look like another closed shop scared of criticism and what a sharp mind will uncover or see in certain situations... yet again.

Groundhog Day chaps.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 21:18]
This is what happens with kids ... on 21:21 - Nov 5 with 648 viewsDarran

This is what happens with kids ... on 21:16 - Nov 5 by ___E20___

And in case you are curious:-

It is a mixture of 2 things as to why on this occasion the desperate emotional pleas have been granted.

1) I call Darran and his squad out on stuff and say a few home truths that clearly strike a chord, when they are running riot on here. This infuriates him and of course he has the owner in his pocket.

2) I am outspoken when it comes to the Trust. I don’t allow incompetence to go unchecked. So clearly those that have the ability to do so have found the above situation as an easy way out and used it as a pretext to try and silence a very astute voice in favour of harnessing opinion and manipulating views on certain Trust issues. This includes their vendetta against the Americans.

Ban the most inoffensive poster on this site because he mildly replied with 1% of what was thrown his way? Nah, sorry that stinks, that’s the excuse, not the reason.

Makes the Trust look like another closed shop scared of criticism and what a sharp mind will uncover or see in certain situations... yet again.

Groundhog Day chaps.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 21:18]

Go away you pitiful prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is what happens with kids ... on 21:25 - Nov 5 with 643 views___E20___

This is what happens with kids ... on 21:21 - Nov 5 by Darran

Go away you pitiful prick.

And right here ladies and gentlemen is the sound of the chord being firmly struck.

‘Stop making sense’... “just go away”

The calling card of the desperate.

Oh, and no I won’t. I decide when and when I don’t post.

Unlucky.
This is what happens with kids ... on 00:10 - Nov 6 with 564 viewsDJack

"I don’t get where you got that summary from? Was intentionally changing that sentence you admitting you have one then? The way you worded it sounded like a tit-for-tat comment so it seemed a reasonable question

It would help other posters to know how to respond to you, see. In the past I posted "both my wife and family have contended that I'm far up the Autistic spectrum," I disagree with their claim of level but I'm a little odd. But at least I'm self-aware, which appears to be an area in which you are deficient.

in I said “other people’s illnesses” didn’t I? Read it again. I know you are partial to the odd trolling session when it comes to me but don’t lower yourself to the standards shown by others please. You ask a question and it is reasonable, others ask a question that you don't like and it is trolling...pull the other one!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is what happens with kids ... on 06:41 - Nov 6 with 497 views____E20Jack____

This is what happens with kids ... on 00:10 - Nov 6 by DJack

"I don’t get where you got that summary from? Was intentionally changing that sentence you admitting you have one then? The way you worded it sounded like a tit-for-tat comment so it seemed a reasonable question

It would help other posters to know how to respond to you, see. In the past I posted "both my wife and family have contended that I'm far up the Autistic spectrum," I disagree with their claim of level but I'm a little odd. But at least I'm self-aware, which appears to be an area in which you are deficient.

in I said “other people’s illnesses” didn’t I? Read it again. I know you are partial to the odd trolling session when it comes to me but don’t lower yourself to the standards shown by others please. You ask a question and it is reasonable, others ask a question that you don't like and it is trolling...pull the other one!

I worded it perfectly and in no way did it sound as you implied. You changed it in your own head in order to use it to further your goals, which going from your history is to troll a thread I am in.

You can be as odd as you like, and I for one do not doubt your family's thoughts. However people with such issues do tend to then try and project that onto others, which you have shown here. I am both self assured and self aware, hence why I was able to reel off exactly the state of play and you clearly have not been able to disagree to any convincing standard.

You may ask whatever question you want, my point was that I was clear enough that it did not require questioning. You only did it to push your own agenda and yet again based on illness, the trolls go-to subject, which is the whole point of the discussion. Its deplorable and insidious and I picked it from post 1.
This is what happens with kids ... on 07:48 - Nov 6 with 470 viewsItchySphincter

This is what happens with kids ... on 12:28 - Nov 4 by icecoldjack

I can give you 1 of many, Fer gets put onto a yellow card on 19 mins for supporting his team mate that was hacked down, so that's him walking the tight rope for the rest of the match.

There were loads of rough house tactics not punished, the 2 nd penalty is IMO extremely unlucky too, you never see those being given, especially so soon after another penalty.

When our players arn't protected it then makes you wonder if half the reason for passing it is because they are fwd up with being clattered .

Typical I am not, I hardly ever mention the ref, and if you read my post correctly you'd see he was just one of many reasons for us not winning, not the main reason.

Bizzare post from you there IMO.

Nah.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

This is what happens with kids ... on 09:46 - Nov 6 with 422 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is what happens with kids ... on 21:30 - Nov 4 by valleyboy

If your hands are in the air and the ball strikes those hands, it’s a penalty full stop

Read on another forum in where posters said exactly what you have said. But when it was explained to them and they had another looked at it again they conceded that they were wrong

That ball was going wide and there was absolutly no need for Fer to put his hands in the air

Don’t tell me that he was trying to protect his face are you

Football his coming more and more a woman’s game in the true sence of the word

Before long there will be no such thing as a strong tackle and all physical contact will be disallowed

Thank God when I was playing, Football was a mans game in all attributes

"Don’t tell me that he was trying to protect his face are you "
I suggest that you watch the highlights again.
The referee indicates that Fer protected his face with Crossed Arms.
Now you are obviously another tough EX footballer who would just stand there and take it full in the face when the ball is blasted at you.
Unfortunately Fer is a Wimp by comparison.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024