Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This world is messed up 15:49 - Nov 7 with 6313 views3swan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46120021

Man of 98 beaten in his home.

I know there are more good than bad people in this world, but there are many psychopaths.

What must go through their minds.
This world is messed up on 16:14 - Nov 7 with 4215 viewsWingstandwood

They should introduce 'throw away the key prisons' for the worst criminal scum
modelled on some in the Russian system.

Punish them with the basics i,e, one (basic nutritional requirement) meal a day, no TV, no pool table, 3 day maximum family visits per every 3 months, military 'glasshouse' discipline, restriction of privileges... A case of, if you don't behave and you don't get fed or the bed is taken away and you sleep on the floor.

That's what animals that carry out vile crimes like that deserve.

Argus!

This world is messed up on 16:15 - Nov 7 with 4214 viewsLeonWasGod

It happens a lot. Happened to my Gran when she was in her 90s. There's some utter, utter sum about sadly.
This world is messed up on 16:21 - Nov 7 with 4203 viewsWingstandwood

This world is messed up on 16:15 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

It happens a lot. Happened to my Gran when she was in her 90s. There's some utter, utter sum about sadly.

Individuals that do that type of crime do not deserve "a second chance"..... do not deserve 'rehabilitation'.....do not deserve to be even treated as human.

Like I said previously 'special' prisons should be introduced to make sure scum like that get to know what punishment is really like.

Argus!

This world is messed up on 16:31 - Nov 7 with 4192 views3swan

This world is messed up on 16:15 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

It does.
There are many 'brave' individuals out there that seek out people who can't fight back.
I hope your Gran wasn't too shaken by her ordeal.
This world is messed up on 16:38 - Nov 7 with 4180 views3swan

This world is messed up on 16:14 - Nov 7 by Wingstandwood

They should introduce 'throw away the key prisons' for the worst criminal scum
modelled on some in the Russian system.

Punish them with the basics i,e, one (basic nutritional requirement) meal a day, no TV, no pool table, 3 day maximum family visits per every 3 months, military 'glasshouse' discipline, restriction of privileges... A case of, if you don't behave and you don't get fed or the bed is taken away and you sleep on the floor.

That's what animals that carry out vile crimes like that deserve.

There does need to be a greater deterrent found
This world is messed up on 16:40 - Nov 7 with 4168 viewsHighjack

This world is messed up on 16:21 - Nov 7 by Wingstandwood

Individuals that do that type of crime do not deserve "a second chance"..... do not deserve 'rehabilitation'.....do not deserve to be even treated as human.

Like I said previously 'special' prisons should be introduced to make sure scum like that get to know what punishment is really like.

Human rights innit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This world is messed up on 16:42 - Nov 7 with 4163 viewsWingstandwood

This world is messed up on 16:38 - Nov 7 by 3swan

There does need to be a greater deterrent found

Yes indeed!

Argus!

This world is messed up on 16:44 - Nov 7 with 4161 views3swan

This world is messed up on 16:40 - Nov 7 by Highjack

Human rights innit.

Yes,.

Maybe it's time to redefine the meaning of human
Login to get fewer ads

This world is messed up on 16:45 - Nov 7 with 4156 viewsSwanjack10

Human rights innit.

You class scum like that humans!!!!

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

This world is messed up on 16:52 - Nov 7 with 4144 viewsHighjack

This world is messed up on 16:44 - Nov 7 by 3swan

Yes,.

Maybe it's time to redefine the meaning of human

THe problem is if we classify them as animals we’ll have PETA and all the vegan nutters demanding free range prisons.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This world is messed up on 17:10 - Nov 7 with 4110 viewsswan65split

yep, just seen it on the BBC website, absolutely fuming 98 ffs!,,,,hope he recovers.
This world is messed up on 17:38 - Nov 7 with 4085 viewstheloneranger

They need to jail these evil cowardly b@stards in Cat. A prisons like Belmarsh or Long Lartin etc, with lifers who've got fvck all to lose.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

This world is messed up on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 4067 viewsmonmouth

This world is messed up on 17:38 - Nov 7 by theloneranger

They need to jail these evil cowardly b@stards in Cat. A prisons like Belmarsh or Long Lartin etc, with lifers who've got fvck all to lose.

Yes, your honest to god psycho murderer would know how to deal with these shits....

I often consider myself liberal so I'm going for the humane remedy. Just quietly inject them with a quick painless poison and put them out of their sub-human misery. We would exterminate a rabid dog without thought. These bastards are much worse.

My dad is 95 and lives on his own. It scares me that he would answer the door or leave the door unlocked on the wrong day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This world is messed up on 18:05 - Nov 7 with 4049 viewsLeonWasGod

This world is messed up on 16:31 - Nov 7 by 3swan

It does.
There are many 'brave' individuals out there that seek out people who can't fight back.
I hope your Gran wasn't too shaken by her ordeal.

It put her in hospital with a broken hip, she never returned to her home afterwards and ended up passing away in a care home about 3 years later, sadly. She was going down hill anyway, the poor thing, but they finished off her independence. And they never did catch the c*nts (as far as I’m aware). 2 of them against a frail 90 yr old women. Real men aye.
This world is messed up on 19:19 - Nov 7 with 3996 views3swan

This world is messed up on 18:05 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

It put her in hospital with a broken hip, she never returned to her home afterwards and ended up passing away in a care home about 3 years later, sadly. She was going down hill anyway, the poor thing, but they finished off her independence. And they never did catch the c*nts (as far as I’m aware). 2 of them against a frail 90 yr old women. Real men aye.

They don’t think anything when doing the crime, and even more so about the ongoing effect on the victims. It doesn’t last the initial seconds or minutes but can be a life changer for many.
In many cases it’s just for a few pounds.
This world is messed up on 20:16 - Nov 7 with 3949 viewscontroversial_jack

There are so many thugs and cowards out there, and they have no respect for age, gender, size etc. I don't remember it being like this during the good old days of the 70s and 80s
This world is messed up on 20:29 - Nov 7 with 3934 viewsLeonWasGod

This world is messed up on 19:19 - Nov 7 by 3swan

They don’t think anything when doing the crime, and even more so about the ongoing effect on the victims. It doesn’t last the initial seconds or minutes but can be a life changer for many.
In many cases it’s just for a few pounds.

Yep.
This world is messed up on 20:33 - Nov 7 with 3925 viewsjackal

There are times when I just despair for the human race.

To call these people animals is to insult animals.
This world is messed up on 20:40 - Nov 7 with 3915 viewsswan65split

This world is messed up on 18:05 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

How long ago was this ? There was a lovely old woman in Hospital with my wife , similar circumstances.
This world is messed up on 22:16 - Nov 7 with 3880 viewsmajorraglan

Sadly, there’s plenty of people out there who will pray on the elderly and vulnerable, from physical violence to bogus officials, water leaks scams etc. Trash the lot of them.
This world is messed up on 23:01 - Nov 7 with 3853 viewsraynor94

This world is messed up on 17:51 - Nov 7 by monmouth

Yes, your honest to god psycho murderer would know how to deal with these shits....

I often consider myself liberal so I'm going for the humane remedy. Just quietly inject them with a quick painless poison and put them out of their sub-human misery. We would exterminate a rabid dog without thought. These bastards are much worse.

My dad is 95 and lives on his own. It scares me that he would answer the door or leave the door unlocked on the wrong day.

Great post, yet again Monny

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This world is messed up on 23:57 - Nov 7 with 3820 viewsBrynCartwright

It's getting to a point where I am not only thinking of getting a camera front and back for the car, which is just common sense, but a full-on CCTV system for the house as well.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

This world is messed up on 01:44 - Nov 8 with 3801 viewsDJack

Human rights innit.

Accidentally up arrowed your post...

Dehumanising people takes us down to their level. I do agree with a spartan incarceration regimen but we should try to rehabilitate them.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This world is messed up on 09:31 - Nov 8 with 3738 viewsLeonWasGod

This world is messed up on 20:40 - Nov 7 by swan65split

How long ago was this ? There was a lovely old woman in Hospital with my wife , similar circumstances.

Would have been about 7 years ago now, but not around here. She lived in the Midlands.
This world is messed up on 10:19 - Nov 8 with 3726 viewsswan65split

This world is messed up on 09:31 - Nov 8 by LeonWasGod

Would have been about 7 years ago now, but not around here. She lived in the Midlands.

funnily enough this was 7 years ago, but at Morriston. yes its a sad world
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024