Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! 21:50 - Nov 24 with 1337 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody gifted them the first two.

What price Ash to come back in Jan?

Powder puff at the moment.
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 22:03 - Nov 24 with 1311 viewsbuilthjack

I haven't watched any replays but Grimes is no full back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 09:22 - Nov 25 with 1121 viewsoldcob

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 22:03 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Agreed, he's a mid-fielder for me. We were better when he went mid-field and Olsson took over at full back.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 13:26]
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 09:41 - Nov 25 with 1101 viewsBadlands

Rodon has to be culpable for 2 possibly 3.
For much of the first half Grimes was in an impossible position of being out of position, having a decent pair attacking his side and covering Rodon.
I hope Potter doesn't panic and change Rodon for C-V who, y all accounts, was atrocious for USA.
Hoorn had a poor game as did Fer.

Making them work?
We scored one and gifted a second.
The third was well played but we usually deal with that level of threat; Rodon brought he ball forward, lost it and watched - no excuse for that at any level. After that, Fer should have been on his shoulder rebuilding his confdence.
Not sure on the 4th as it was the other side of a crowd of players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 11:35 - Nov 25 with 1023 viewsBillyChong

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 22:03 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Yep, way out of position on a number of occasions. Almost as though he didn’t want to be playing full back.
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 13:42 - Nov 25 with 965 viewswestside

carter vickers
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 14:05 - Nov 25 with 927 viewspencoedjack

I hope Connor & Olsen are the full backs on Weds.

I know I keep going on about him but Naughton is a coward of a footballer. He also slows everything up ....

stop .... pass backwards

Repeat for 90 mins.
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 14:32 - Nov 25 with 906 views34dfgdf54

I was one of those who advocated him playing at Left Back. Hasn’t worked out recently though and Grimes is needed back in the middle.

Very disappointed in Fer lately. Needs to step it up.
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 14:36 - Nov 25 with 899 viewstrinityann

I don't blame central defense at all, we were carved so badly down the middle of midfield and the full backs could not cope with movement of their attacking players leaving Roden and Van Der Hoorn exposed. Too many times this season we are getting carved down the middle of the park. Our central midfield is just not good enough!
Login to get fewer ads

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 15:20 - Nov 25 with 863 viewsDJack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 14:05 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

I know I keep going on about him but Naughton is a coward of a footballer. He also slows everything up ....

stop .... pass backwards

Repeat for 90 mins.

The same Naughton whose shot Krul spilled allowing Dan James to score, that one!?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 818 viewsPozuelosSideys

The full backs are supposed to play high under Potters system - well, one at a time anyway. We will get caught on the counter occasionally and norwich were very very good at it.

Personally thought VDH was all over the place in the first half yesterday

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 16:18 - Nov 25 with 777 viewsicecoldjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 15:48 - Nov 25 by PozuelosSideys

The full backs are supposed to play high under Potters system - well, one at a time anyway. We will get caught on the counter occasionally and norwich were very very good at it.

Personally thought VDH was all over the place in the first half yesterday

VDH is playing like he's already signed a contract ...with someone else !

Has gone from being solid as fook to being sloppy .

If the same happens in the week then potter has some work to do, but Norwich did well exposing our weaknesses and us making stupid errors compounded things.

[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 16:42]
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 16:44 - Nov 25 with 743 viewsFlashberryjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 14:05 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

stop .... pass backwards

Repeat for 90 mins.

You've made your mind up about Naughton, and you aint changing....no matter what.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 16:49 - Nov 25 with 738 viewspencoedjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 16:44 - Nov 25 by Flashberryjack

You've made your mind up about Naughton, and you aint changing....no matter what.

I can forgive a player for being shite but not being a coward.

Ki had more balls in a tackle than Naughton

But you are right FB
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:01 - Nov 25 with 716 viewsDr_Winston

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 15:20 - Nov 25 by DJack

The same Naughton whose shot Krul spilled allowing Dan James to score, that one!?

Thought Naughton was one of the few who emerged from yesterday without much blame TBH.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:04 - Nov 25 with 709 viewspencoedjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:01 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

Thought Naughton was one of the few who emerged from yesterday without much blame TBH.

No offence DW but your posts on defenders have hardly been inspiring
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 706 viewsDr_Winston

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:04 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

No offence DW but your posts on defenders have hardly been inspiring

No offence PC but your constant repetition of the same old nonsense has hardly been interesting.

Change the record yeah? You don't like Naughton. He could score a hat trick and you'd still find a reason to bitch about him. Makes it hard to take you in any way seriously on the subject.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:24 - Nov 25 with 682 viewspencoedjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:06 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

No offence PC but your constant repetition of the same old nonsense has hardly been interesting.

Change the record yeah? You don't like Naughton. He could score a hat trick and you'd still find a reason to bitch about him. Makes it hard to take you in any way seriously on the subject.

Football is all about opinions & a Messageboard is a good place to try to get people with less football knowledge to understand them.

Your Fede bashing & Taylor love in being good examples

Have a nice evening
We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 678 viewsDr_Winston

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:24 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

Football is all about opinions & a Messageboard is a good place to try to get people with less football knowledge to understand them.

Have a nice evening

Taylor love in?!?!?!

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:40 - Nov 25 with 652 viewsmonmouth

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:26 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

Taylor love in?!?!?!

That shocked me too. Everyone knows that even his mum doesn’t love Neil Taylor.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 18:24 - Nov 25 with 604 viewsFlashberryjack

We're not making the opposition work hard for their goals!!!! on 17:24 - Nov 25 by pencoedjack

Have a nice evening

Opinions can change, I don't think yours will though no matter what.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024