Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:27 - Nov 28 with 27685 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 14:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 29 with 9457 viewsairedale

Blimey, you wait for what seems like an eternity and then two come along together.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:45 - Nov 29 with 9408 viewsBrynCartwright

Jack Harris' choice of opening picture of Robbie Savage being tvvatted from behind is great, not that I am, of course, advocating tvvatting any player from behind, your honour!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 29 with 9321 viewsPozuelosSideys

Set piece 3 - 1 Swans

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:57 - Nov 29 with 9299 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:45 - Nov 29 by BrynCartwright

Jack Harris' choice of opening picture of Robbie Savage being tvvatted from behind is great, not that I am, of course, advocating tvvatting any player from behind, your honour!

Don't do this at home kids

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Nov 30 with 9113 viewsTailGunner

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:57 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

Just my opinion!!
Mulder
Naughton CCV Rodon Olsson
Grimes Fulton
Mckay Celina James
McBurnie

Lack of options on right, Roberts badly needs a rest so McKay gets nod. Jeff off Bench 60 mins.
If not threatening - Would look to bring Bony on for Celina too & drop OMB to 10.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:57 - Nov 30 with 9099 viewsBadlands

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:57 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

Won the ball.
At least 4 Derby players should have been sent off for their reaction, especially as they had done the same at Forest (Think) the week before.
Noticeably, Savage was no where near the action.

Gorka - My hero.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:00 - Nov 30 with 9098 viewsBadlands

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Nov 30 by TailGunner

Just my opinion!!
Mulder
Grimes Fulton
Mckay Celina James
McBurnie

Lack of options on right, Roberts badly needs a rest so McKay gets nod. Jeff off Bench 60 mins.
If not threatening - Would look to bring Bony on for Celina too & drop OMB to 10.

Mulder
Naughton Hoorn CCV Olson
......... Fer Grimes
Dyer Celina Routledge
Bony

Let's see how our experienced players shape up before offloading them.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 30 with 8753 viewsTNT

Anybody else at The Baseball on a Tuesday night in March '80. Not many there for the 0-1 win, before we took 10,000+ to Preston weeks later.

Went on a train with a mate from West Cross. Got a Royal Mail train back, but it terminated in Gloucester. Mate fell asleep on grassed roundabout. I had the munchies and went looking for food. He awoke and thought bstrd has hitched a lift and left me. He headed for train station. I returned and thought bstrd has hitched a lift and left me. I wen to train station to find my mate asleep on a bench. We got a train home at about 6. Three promotion points in the bag. Memories.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Nov 30 with 8726 viewskarnataka

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 30 by TNT

Anybody else at The Baseball on a Tuesday night in March '80. Not many there for the 0-1 win, before we took 10,000+ to Preston weeks later.

Went on a train with a mate from West Cross. Got a Royal Mail train back, but it terminated in Gloucester. Mate fell asleep on grassed roundabout. I had the munchies and went looking for food. He awoke and thought bstrd has hitched a lift and left me. He headed for train station. I returned and thought bstrd has hitched a lift and left me. I wen to train station to find my mate asleep on a bench. We got a train home at about 6. Three promotion points in the bag. Memories.

I was there with my brother.

BTW, thought it was later than March and also thought it was '81.memories? One of us doesn't have one!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 21:59]
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 30 with 8692 viewsTNT

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Nov 30 by karnataka

I was there with my brother.

BTW, thought it was later than March and also thought it was '81.memories? One of us doesn't have one!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 21:59]

March '81.

We have one between us!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 22:46]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:27 - Nov 30 with 8662 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few from my neck of the woods are going to this. Should have had a bus.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:57 - Dec 1 with 8502 viewsLoyal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 30 by TNT

Gloucester eh ?
Quite a lot of jacks there, I'm surprised Fred West didn't kidnap you, dress you up and lick your twix.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:38 - Dec 1 with 8492 viewsairedale

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:57 - Dec 1 by Loyal

Gloucester eh ?
Quite a lot of jacks there, I'm surprised Fred West didn't kidnap you, dress you up and lick your twix.

Thanks for that Loyal, Iā€™m wide awake now.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:23 - Dec 1 with 8419 viewskarnataka

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 30 by TNT

March '81.

We have one between us!
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 22:46]

Ok, yes, it was March - but it was April by the time I'd got home!
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 1 with 8387 viewsCaptain_Sham

Third bumming of the week. Soon be Xmas.

Its just a ride.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:40 - Dec 1 with 8244 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 1 by Captain_Sham

Third bumming of the week. Soon be Xmas.

Not sure if many on here are interested in what you get up to in the privacy of your own home Sham.

Any predictions for today?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 8171 viewsswan65split

Only on swans TV?
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 1 with 8110 viewspencoedjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Nov 30 by TailGunner

Just my opinion!!
Mulder
Grimes Fulton
Mckay Celina James
McBurnie

Lightweight midfield TG

They still have Huddlestone playing for them? If so Fer has to start.

What I have seen of Derby the boy on loan from Chelsea & Lawrence look to be very good players at this level.

Plus they have Harry Wilson. Iā€™d be very happy with a point but am expecting a loss.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 1 with 8105 viewsTailGunner

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 1 by pencoedjack

Lightweight midfield TG

What I have seen of Derby the boy on loan from Chelsea & Lawrence look to be very good players at this level.

Plus they have Harry Wilson. Iā€™d be very happy with a point but am expecting a loss.

I know where you're coming from mate, but Fulton has offered far more than Fer for me, he's run out off chances.
Johnson suspended for them.
Fer can come on & try to prove his worth from bench, if needed.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Dec 1 with 8057 viewsLoyal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 1 by pencoedjack

Lightweight midfield TG

We have always had a lightweight ish midfield mate, our style attracts matchstick men, this needs sorting. I would also question our overall ability to secure a win without extreme luck or a confidence boost ( that a win gives ) I can't see us doing much today, but this is Swansea. There will be goals and we must score and if we do not lose it and panic again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:58 - Dec 1 with 8015 viewsAl_Bundy

Lets see how many we concede again from set pieces and crosses. Problem we have had for 10 years yet we still utilise this zonal marking sh1te which we can't do at all.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 1 with 7965 viewsjasper_T

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 1 with 7934 views34dfgdf54

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 1 by jasper_T

Confirms to me Ollson is struggling with injury.

No Bony is the confusing one.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 1 with 7898 viewsangryjack

In for a hammering
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Dec 1 with 7831 viewsLoyal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 1 by 34dfgdf54

Confirms to me Ollson is struggling with injury.

No Bony is the confusing one.

He offers nothing, clearly isn't listening to the managers brief. More defensive today, had to be.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024