Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? 09:04 - Dec 14 with 11866 views_

As Potter confirmed yesterday?

Very disappointing as I can only imagine the fallout if he'd said there wasn't.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:22 - Jan 12 with 2138 views34dfgdf54

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:53 - Dec 14 by Badlands

Apart from Potter!

Only seen this when Darran linked in another post.

Potter never confirmed we had money?
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:16 - Jan 12 with 1961 viewsportsidejack

Can the trust please answer this question been told by someone within the club that the American owners are even trying to sell the academy
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:17 - Jan 12 with 1957 viewsjasper_T

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:16 - Jan 12 by portsidejack

Can the trust please answer this question been told by someone within the club that the American owners are even trying to sell the academy

How are the trust supposed to answer that? They have no idea what the owners are planning.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:37 - Jan 12 with 1928 viewsportsidejack

So you are saying that supporters outside the club know more than the trust who are within the club
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:40 - Jan 12 with 1927 viewsQJumpingJack

If the Academy were to be sold the owners would have to consult the Trust (unless they forget to).
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:43 - Jan 12 with 1924 viewsjasper_T

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:37 - Jan 12 by portsidejack

So you are saying that supporters outside the club know more than the trust who are within the club

The Trust can't make really statements based on hearsay/rumour like a random poster on an online forum can.

How "within the club" the trust are these days is up for debate.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 1905 views34dfgdf54

Stupid question, but how can you “sell an academy”?

Just the property and land?
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:34 - Jan 13 with 1778 views34dfgdf54

From Potters interview yesterday:

Interviewer: is itit maybe a case of bringing in a striker this month if you're struggling in the final third?

GP: It'll be about finding the right person.

Strikers aren't the cheapest positions to find and we're still adjusting financially after the relegation from the Premier League.

It's not like we've got a pot of money to spend, we'll have to be creative. It'll be an element of what happens in terms of outgoings and then trying to find the right person who wants to come to Swansea City with all of the financial implications that surround that.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 1771 viewsCooperman

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:34 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Interviewer: is itit maybe a case of bringing in a striker this month if you're struggling in the final third?

Strikers aren't the cheapest positions to find and we're still adjusting financially after the relegation from the Premier League.

It's not like we've got a pot of money to spend, we'll have to be creative. It'll be an element of what happens in terms of outgoings and then trying to find the right person who wants to come to Swansea City with all of the financial implications that surround that.

Nothing unsurprising or outlandish in what he's said there.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 8:44]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:47 - Jan 13 with 1763 views34dfgdf54

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:42 - Jan 13 by Cooperman

Nothing unsurprising or outlandish in what he's said there.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 8:44]

Agreed, just confirms the answer to the question of the OP.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:39 - Jan 13 with 1740 viewsSWANSEYE

No money ever will be available either money grabbing Yanks
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:46 - Jan 13 with 1730 viewssainthelens

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:16 - Jan 12 by portsidejack

I thought child labour was abolished long time ago. Are these kids now going to be cleaning chimneys and washing cars.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:47 - Jan 13 with 1728 views_

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 08:34 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

So do you think we WILL be in the market this window?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:37 - Jan 13 with 1706 views34dfgdf54

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:47 - Jan 13 by _

So do you think we WILL be in the market this window?

No

Do you?
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 1687 views_

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:37 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

No

Do you?

Yes, I think we might.

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:59 - Jan 13 with 1680 viewsDarran

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:37 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

No

Do you?

Yes we might do but that’s not the point if this tread though.
The point of this thread was that T2C was telling the rest of us dullards that Potter had been given money to spend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 12:37 - Jan 29 with 1431 viewsDarran

So where’s the money Potter confirmed was available in January then? lol

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:01 - Jan 29 with 1392 viewspencoedjack

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 09:39 - Dec 14 by andypitt56

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-gra

Probably have to sell before they buy.

‘There was no time to buy anyone after last minute deals for

James
Fer
Nairsingh
Bony
Dyer
Routledge’

Most will probably believe it.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 1270 viewsDarran

So how much of this money is he spending today then? 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:58 - Jan 31 with 1227 viewsjack247

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:28 - Jan 31 by Darran

So how much of this money is he spending today then? 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol

It’s probably not the time for point scoring. This is a shit day for all of us
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:11 - Jan 31 with 1201 viewsChief

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:58 - Jan 31 by jack247

True but hopefully now we can ALL the fans can finally unite and stop being divided against what is obviously happening.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 1189 viewsDarran

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:58 - Jan 31 by jack247

Yeah it is. It’s always time for a prick like that who’s been telling us we’re all wrong.

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 1155 viewsmagicdaps10

He might not admit it but I can tell by his posts today, the penny has dropped with him.

I await his view/stance on things but today he realises his trousers have been dropped down by the board he has actively defended.

The truth of the matter is, we need someone like him to shake up the fans and get them on the backs of the yanks. A leader of men he is not but he is passionate, he just doesn't know the correct way to turn to channel it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 1155 viewswobbly

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 10:22 - Dec 14 by TailGunner

He gives absolutely nothing away in that interview.
Time will tell, judge it on Feb 1st

This
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:29 - Jan 31 with 1130 viewsjack247

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:14 - Jan 31 by Darran

Yeah it is. It’s always time for a prick like that who’s been telling us we’re all wrong.

Yeah, get where you’re coming from. Can quite understand why you want to stick it up the Res.

Just don’t think today’s the day for it. Most of us were pretty certain what type of owners we had. It’s still a shit feeling when they 100% confirm it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024