Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? 09:04 - Dec 14 with 11864 views_

As Potter confirmed yesterday?

Very disappointing as I can only imagine the fallout if he'd said there wasn't.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:30 - Jan 31 with 1698 viewsDarran

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:29 - Jan 31 by jack247

Yeah, get where you’re coming from. Can quite understand why you want to stick it up the Res.

Just don’t think today’s the day for it. Most of us were pretty certain what type of owners we had. It’s still a shit feeling when they 100% confirm it.

Is any day these days then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:31 - Jan 31 with 1692 viewsjack247

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:30 - Jan 31 by Darran

Is any day these days then?

Try tomorrow
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:33 - Jan 31 with 1679 views34dfgdf54

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 13:58 - Jan 31 by jack247

It’s probably not the time for point scoring. This is a shit day for all of us

I can honestly say I haven't felt this bad about the club since losing 2-1 to Exeter at home in that dreaded season. I was literally nearly in tears thinking we were f*cked and there could potentially not be a club to support.

Not that bad now obviously, but this hurts more than relegation last year, we could well be in the sh*t worse than we (or atleast I) ever thought.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:34 - Jan 31 with 1660 viewsmagicdaps10

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:29 - Jan 31 by jack247

Yeah, get where you’re coming from. Can quite understand why you want to stick it up the Res.

Just don’t think today’s the day for it. Most of us were pretty certain what type of owners we had. It’s still a shit feeling when they 100% confirm it.

I disagree.

There is no way that he would come on here and stick up for that lot without having his hand in the pie somewhere or somehow.

There is a battle on our hands here and we need everyine singing from tje same hymns sheet. As soon as he relises what is happening and in turn, reacts to those who pull his strings, will be the day that the board realise their day is up.

I personally think that today will be the day the ball starts rolling on the eventual departure of the yanks.

Today will be too much and a step too far for many including Chris.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:08 - Jan 31 with 1492 viewsNeathJack

Well this OP went well.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 1452 viewsjack2jack

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:08 - Jan 31 by NeathJack

Well this OP went well.

Well in fairness there is 1 hour 50 minutes left.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:13 - Jan 31 with 1426 viewsmonmouth

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 14:33 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

I can honestly say I haven't felt this bad about the club since losing 2-1 to Exeter at home in that dreaded season. I was literally nearly in tears thinking we were f*cked and there could potentially not be a club to support.

Not that bad now obviously, but this hurts more than relegation last year, we could well be in the sh*t worse than we (or atleast I) ever thought.

Nitpicking I know, but it was 1-0

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:15 - Jan 31 with 1405 viewsWingstandwood

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:08 - Jan 31 by NeathJack

Well this OP went well.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 1386 viewsBadlands

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:15 - Jan 31 by Wingstandwood

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 1380 viewsmagicdaps10

Chris has been quiet today, it tells you everything you need to know.
He posted a few things this morning and I could sense his disbelief in his posts, personally I think today is the day that the penny dropped with him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 1359 viewsWingstandwood

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:11 - Jan 31 by jack2jack

Well in fairness there is 1 hour 50 minutes left.

Argus!

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:39 - Jan 31 with 1271 viewsswan65split

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:16 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

He posted a few things this morning and I could sense his disbelief in his posts, personally I think today is the day that the penny dropped with him.

Dont fall for it, he "ll be back spouting the crap, cant go against the Band of Brothers can he?
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 1229 viewsLoyal

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:16 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

He will be dreaming up something daft don't worry.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:59 - Jan 31 with 1147 viewsSgorioFruit

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:44 - Jan 31 by Loyal

He will be dreaming up something daft don't worry.

Not to worry, he’s a ‘better’ fan than us though
Haha

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 1098 viewsScottishEddie

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:39 - Jan 31 by swan65split

Dont fall for it, he "ll be back spouting the crap, cant go against the Band of Brothers can he?

You still not renewing your season ticket?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:19 - Jan 31 with 1056 viewsjack_lord

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:15 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

The only reason I will go into that ground, unless the American F uckkers and the devious snidey lying egotistical parochial Huw Jenkins have gone, is to watch the Ospreys. I don't really like regional rugby but my money isn't going anywhere near the pockets of those tuuats.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 1037 viewsBanosswan

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 21:39 - Jan 31 by swan65split

*paymasters

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:40 - Jan 31 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:24 - Jan 31 by Banosswan

*paymasters

If he's been persuaded to stick up publicly to defend the likes of Dineen, Jenkins and Morgan then he's been played like a clarinet and has to look us all in the eye again.

He's deflected a lot of heat off those f*ckers , wittingly or unwittingly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 977 viewsScottishEddie

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:19 - Jan 31 by jack_lord

The only reason I will go into that ground, unless the American F uckkers and the devious snidey lying egotistical parochial Huw Jenkins have gone, is to watch the Ospreys. I don't really like regional rugby but my money isn't going anywhere near the pockets of those tuuats.

Fair enough.

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 973 viewsjacksfullaces

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:40 - Jan 31 by Brynmill_Jack

If he's been persuaded to stick up publicly to defend the likes of Dineen, Jenkins and Morgan then he's been played like a clarinet and has to look us all in the eye again.

He's deflected a lot of heat off those f*ckers , wittingly or unwittingly.

do you think?

pretty sure no-one has actually changed their minds on the basis of what he has said.

some have listened, and dismissed. some have argued, and dismissed.
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 962 viewsswan65split

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:15 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

Do you buy yours or is it perks?
Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 941 viewsScottishEddie

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:45 - Jan 31 by swan65split

Do you buy yours or is it perks?

So you’ll go if its free?

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 23:56 - Jan 31 with 912 viewsDarran

So how much did he spend in the end then? 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 00:00 - Feb 1 with 882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 22:43 - Jan 31 by jacksfullaces

do you think?

pretty sure no-one has actually changed their minds on the basis of what he has said.

some have listened, and dismissed. some have argued, and dismissed.

I'm not saying anyone did. I'm saying someone persuaded him to try to go and take some heat off the board by arguing that they were " doing everything in the interests of SCFC".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 00:05 - Feb 1 with 841 viewsswan65split

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? on 23:15 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

So you’ll go if its free?

It was free when I worked there, pay my way now, and you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024