Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala 18:29 - Jan 25 with 3907 viewsSirjohnalot

Just seen this on Twitter, is this something we could do to offer support ?

Cardiff will wear yellow daffodils on their shirts at Arsenal on Tuesday in respect of Emiliano Sala - the daffodil being a symbol of Wales and yellow being the colour of @FCNantes.

John
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 18:36 - Jan 25 with 2881 viewsWarwickHunt

Very sad and I'm sure all teams will rightly be wearing black armbands as a mark of respect at the weekend.

Let it end there.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 18:38 - Jan 25 with 2872 viewsTailGunner

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 18:36 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

Very sad and I'm sure all teams will rightly be wearing black armbands as a mark of respect at the weekend.

Let it end there.

This.

What about the pilot?
Leave it to Cardiff & Nantes (especially)
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 18:49 - Jan 25 with 2827 viewssainthelens

I think this is a personal thing for Them and Nantes. Us giving our condolences is sufficient .
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:03 - Jan 25 with 2782 viewsBadlands

Let it end there.

Why even wear black arm bands?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:19 - Jan 25 with 2735 viewsSirjohnalot

Ok. Just a thought. Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:22 - Jan 25 with 2717 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:19 - Jan 25 by Sirjohnalot

Ok. Just a thought. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

You too Sir John
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:31 - Jan 25 with 2680 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let it end there.

Please let it end there. I’m sorry for the player and his family and it’s a horrendous tragedy that no one would wish on anyone but to listen to some Cardiff fans you’d swear they’d lost a 500 game veteran not a player who’d never trained let alone played for them.

Poll: Tory leader

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:35 - Jan 25 with 2656 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 18:49 - Jan 25 by sainthelens

I think this is a personal thing for Them and Nantes. Us giving our condolences is sufficient .

I agree.

It’s a terrible tragedy but if a player we had signed but had not yet played for us died in awful circumstances, I’d almost feel guilty taking too much sympathy as a club.

BBC Wales made a comparison between Cardiff & Leicester tragedies this week which I also found disrespectful to Leicester.

And that has nothing to do with the fact it’s Cardiff
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:39 - Jan 25 with 2646 viewssainthelens

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:35 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

I agree.

It’s a terrible tragedy but if a player we had signed but had not yet played for us died in awful circumstances, I’d almost feel guilty taking too much sympathy as a club.

BBC Wales made a comparison between Cardiff & Leicester tragedies this week which I also found disrespectful to Leicester.

Plus if we decided to hold a minute silence for a Cardiff player....then how many butes in our end would take advantage? Not that that should/Will happen.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:40 - Jan 25 with 2631 viewsdickythorpe

We do things our way, they will do things their way.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:56 - Jan 25 with 2578 viewsDarran

I’m not bothered either way. Looking at this game here it looks like a clap but if someone can’t fuçk up for 60 seconds there’s something seriously wrong with them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 20:15 - Jan 25 with 2514 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:56 - Jan 25 by Darran

I’m not bothered either way. Looking at this game here it looks like a clap but if someone can’t fuçk up for 60 seconds there’s something seriously wrong with them.

Well said Dar.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 20:42 - Jan 25 with 2442 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:31 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Please let it end there. I’m sorry for the player and his family and it’s a horrendous tragedy that no one would wish on anyone but to listen to some Cardiff fans you’d swear they’d lost a 500 game veteran not a player who’d never trained let alone played for them.

He was their ‘great white hope’ wasnt He.

Having seen the clip of his goals he looked a really good player. Begs the question why the hell was he going there and not a better club?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 21:28 - Jan 25 with 2343 viewsWarwickHunt

Imagine if he’d signed for Liverpool.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 2279 viewspencoedjack

It would be on par with the current situation
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 22:19 - Jan 25 with 2185 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 19:35 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

I agree.

Agree 100%.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 22:25 - Jan 25 with 2164 viewsDr_Winston

As much sympathy as I have for the friends and families of both Sala and Ibbotson, I do feel slightly icky about being sympathetic towards a fanbase of whom large numbers have taken great pleasure in mocking the deaths of both Alan Davies and Terry Coles.

The club has publically expressed it's sympathy. That's about as far as we need to go IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 22:49 - Jan 25 with 2107 viewsTailGunner

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 22:25 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

As much sympathy as I have for the friends and families of both Sala and Ibbotson, I do feel slightly icky about being sympathetic towards a fanbase of whom large numbers have taken great pleasure in mocking the deaths of both Alan Davies and Terry Coles.

The club has publically expressed it's sympathy. That's about as far as we need to go IMO.

Was thinking on similar lines earlier tonight..

A minute's silence, when hundreds in the arena would have known / been aware of TC.
He was a popular figure down the front right if the North Bank.

Those horse jibes still fresh in everyone's minds.

Best let it lie - it won't end well.

I think everyone has stated how sad it is 2 fellas died in horrible circumstances.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 01:41 - Jan 26 with 1964 viewsLoyal

Cnts like anus, that other prick valley thicko with the watered down kids have ensured I will never support that pile of toxic gunk ever again.

Nice thoughts to the OP. Everyone reacts in different ways.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 05:00 - Jan 26 with 1888 viewsBluebird

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 01:41 - Jan 26 by Loyal

Cnts like anus, that other prick valley thicko with the watered down kids have ensured I will never support that pile of toxic gunk ever again.

Nice thoughts to the OP. Everyone reacts in different ways.

Please don't tar us all like him.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 06:49 - Jan 26 with 1845 views1983

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 05:00 - Jan 26 by Bluebird

Please don't tar us all like him.

ThouGHT He WAS yOuR LEadER AnD tHE vOicE caRdiff?

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 07:27 - Jan 26 with 1820 viewssainthelens

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 22:49 - Jan 25 by TailGunner

Was thinking on similar lines earlier tonight..

A minute's silence, when hundreds in the arena would have known / been aware of TC.
He was a popular figure down the front right if the North Bank.

Those horse jibes still fresh in everyone's minds.

Best let it lie - it won't end well.

I think everyone has stated how sad it is 2 fellas died in horrible circumstances.

Anyone who thinks when we play em next season that they won't mention our Terry or Alan in their own special way, is deluded. Now we've passed on our condolences can we please get back to business.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 07:44 - Jan 26 with 1796 views1983

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 07:27 - Jan 26 by sainthelens

Anyone who thinks when we play em next season that they won't mention our Terry or Alan in their own special way, is deluded. Now we've passed on our condolences can we please get back to business.

Amen to that !

Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 10:12 - Jan 26 with 1640 viewsdantheswansman

Exactly my sentiments too,it's getting kinda ridiculous on their part and i,m sorry if that offends anyone but its what i think.
Cardiff’s tribute to Sala on 10:26 - Jan 26 with 1611 viewsSTID2017

Within all clubs there are always a small minority of morons who will disrespect anything.
Our club has plenty.
The majority of Cardiff people and supporters are decent people, same as Swansea.
This moronic hatred of all things Cardiff (and likewise the other way) is something that belongs in the dark ages of football hooliganism.
Let's move on
RIP Sala & Ibbotson

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024