Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 00:26 - Feb 1 with 10256 viewsGeoffThom

Fans jumping up and down calling us unprofessional and are we in breach of contract 🙄
Listen up lids ,he was under contract 18 months worth we employ him until we decide otherwise the player may sulk for a month but he will get over it other opportunities will arrive if he plays well and stays injury free
A lot of our problems stem from high earners on prem wages they had to go first
We all knew the big one was bony if he went it dramatically frees up the club ,he went
So the paltry offer or deal you thought was in your favour hinged on these ,they went
We decided to keep a contracted player on our terms
Now bog of to your ferrets and greyhounds ya northern monkeys
Leeds on 08:44 - Feb 1 with 1523 viewsmonmouth

Leeds on 08:04 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Never really had anything against Leeds until now. I hope they crash and burn now and lose out in the play offs. Would be comedy gold seeing their fans reaction.

They have a lot of arrogance, but any fans would be the same. We would.

I’ll tell you what I would like though. I’d like us to beat them in the play off final with James scoring a hat trick. Now that would be sweet, even if we knew we were coming straight back down!

I think they’ll go up pretty comfortably on auto. If they still want DJ they can then pay a proper fee and everyone is ‘happy.’

We just need to push to close that 5 point gap. I don’t really think it is ‘on’ but what the hell, let’s try and get ourselves that day out in London.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds on 08:55 - Feb 1 with 1480 views1964white

Your board's behaviour is nothing short of shambolic, feel for the kid who must now feel some animosity towards his current employers. A bunch of yanks who will know doubt stitch your club up when they need more dosh in the summer

The Swans may have shot themselves in the foot as they could struggle to acquire the fee they want in the summer with his contract is running down.

I just hope our fans don't take their anger out on Dan James when you visit ER in two weeks time, the kid deserves no grief
Leeds on 08:57 - Feb 1 with 1471 views3swan

Leeds on 08:55 - Feb 1 by 1964white

Your board's behaviour is nothing short of shambolic, feel for the kid who must now feel some animosity towards his current employers. A bunch of yanks who will know doubt stitch your club up when they need more dosh in the summer

The Swans may have shot themselves in the foot as they could struggle to acquire the fee they want in the summer with his contract is running down.

I just hope our fans don't take their anger out on Dan James when you visit ER in two weeks time, the kid deserves no grief

"Your board's behaviour is nothing short of shambolic"

There are comments from Leeds fans saying the same about your board
Leeds on 08:58 - Feb 1 with 1457 viewsjackrmee

They'd better not take it out on him the feeble fuks! Now get your white ass off our forums

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Leeds on 09:00 - Feb 1 with 1446 viewsjackrmee

Leeds on 08:44 - Feb 1 by monmouth

They have a lot of arrogance, but any fans would be the same. We would.

I’ll tell you what I would like though. I’d like us to beat them in the play off final with James scoring a hat trick. Now that would be sweet, even if we knew we were coming straight back down!

I think they’ll go up pretty comfortably on auto. If they still want DJ they can then pay a proper fee and everyone is ‘happy.’

We just need to push to close that 5 point gap. I don’t really think it is ‘on’ but what the hell, let’s try and get ourselves that day out in London.

I love the optimism! Something that's lacking on this forum somewhat...
However, I tend to disagree...
A hatrick in both Wembley appearances please...FA Cuppppppppaaaah.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Leeds on 09:00 - Feb 1 with 1444 viewsmonmouth

I doubt he’ll be playing mate. That would be unfair.

As to the deal, it’s just as much a possibility that it was your lot that tried to be silly and change the deal. We’ll probably never know, but we wouldn’t have sent him for the medical if we weren’t prepared to do the deal on the original terms. So you may need to look closer to home.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:02]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 1438 viewsHeadmaster

I wouldn't put it past them after the abuse they gave Matt Grimes.
Leeds on 09:03 - Feb 1 with 1421 viewsAnotherJohn

Bit rich from a club that thought it could 'take the mick 'with a paltry £750K upfront payment. You lads are in for a reality check if you ever get to the Prem.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 09:08 - Feb 1 with 1390 viewsLeonWasGod

In fairness we think our owners are chunts too. You should know what that's like. It's always the fans that get screwed while they'll just move on after fecking us up.
Leeds on 09:08 - Feb 1 with 1389 viewsItchySphincter

Oh f*ck off.

The mighty Leeds couldn't afford him. Simples.

You're small time, have been for years and all you've managed top get out of us is our rejects.

Disgusting, horrible club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leeds on 09:10 - Feb 1 with 1379 viewsjack247

You’re absolutely right. Our owners are an embarrassment. There’s one or two on here that will defend them to the hilt, but the vast majority of us can see them for what they are.

When you look past the drama of last night, nobody won. Leeds have been led down the garden path and we’ve unsettled one of our top prospects.
Leeds on 09:13 - Feb 1 with 1370 views1964white

Leeds on 09:00 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I doubt he’ll be playing mate. That would be unfair.

As to the deal, it’s just as much a possibility that it was your lot that tried to be silly and change the deal. We’ll probably never know, but we wouldn’t have sent him for the medical if we weren’t prepared to do the deal on the original terms. So you may need to look closer to home.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:02]

You are probably not far off the truth Monmouth

I don't trust these foreign consortiums that run football clubs, majority are here to make big fat profits, at the end of their reign it's generally the fans who suffer the pain of their greed.
Leeds on 09:14 - Feb 1 with 1364 viewsraynor94

He's under contract till summer 2020

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds on 09:17 - Feb 1 with 1345 views1964white

Leeds on 09:03 - Feb 1 by AnotherJohn

Bit rich from a club that thought it could 'take the mick 'with a paltry £750K upfront payment. You lads are in for a reality check if you ever get to the Prem.

I reckon our owner Radz will sell Leeds if we are promoted

We need a owner who is prepared to invest if we wish to compete with the big boys in the prem
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:18]
Leeds on 09:21 - Feb 1 with 1317 viewsWarwickHunt

Your lot looked a gift horse in the mouth. Pay the paltry loan fee at the end of the season?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. No. Fûck off.
Leeds on 09:24 - Feb 1 with 1303 views1964white

Leeds on 08:58 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

They'd better not take it out on him the feeble fuks! Now get your white ass off our forums

The lad is only 17yo, not his fault he has been used as a pawn

Jack sorry you feel some animosity towards me, you have some decent fans on here as I realised when I posted on here after our 2-2 draw back in August. Enjoyed my evening in Swansea,
Leeds on 09:24 - Feb 1 with 1299 viewsItchySphincter

Leeds on 09:21 - Feb 1 by WarwickHunt

Your lot looked a gift horse in the mouth. Pay the paltry loan fee at the end of the season?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. No. Fûck off.

31 days they had mind. 31.

Thicker than f*cking mince, Leeds fans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leeds on 09:25 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsjackrmee

Leeds on 09:24 - Feb 1 by 1964white

The lad is only 17yo, not his fault he has been used as a pawn

Jack sorry you feel some animosity towards me, you have some decent fans on here as I realised when I posted on here after our 2-2 draw back in August. Enjoyed my evening in Swansea,

He's 21 butt
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:26]

Leeds on 09:26 - Feb 1 with 1282 views1964white

Leeds on 09:08 - Feb 1 by LeonWasGod

In fairness we think our owners are chunts too. You should know what that's like. It's always the fans that get screwed while they'll just move on after fecking us up.

From one Leon to another Leon

We have been plagued with bad owners for decades
Leeds on 09:31 - Feb 1 with 1243 views1964white

Leeds on 09:39 - Feb 1 with 1198 viewsmikecranleigh

Just as well we don't play them again this season for ages yet oooppps less than 2 weeks lol They'll forget by then #bettheydont
Leeds on 10:08 - Feb 1 with 1149 viewsTenbySwan

Leeds on 09:17 - Feb 1 by 1964white

I reckon our owner Radz will sell Leeds if we are promoted

We need a owner who is prepared to invest if we wish to compete with the big boys in the prem
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:18]

We can offer you 27 for free!
Leeds on 10:12 - Feb 1 with 1134 views1964white

Leeds on 10:08 - Feb 1 by TenbySwan

No thank you Swan
Leeds on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 1119 viewsHeadmaster

Leeds on 10:08 - Feb 1 by TenbySwan

27 celebrity dentists, Mindy Kaling and Oprah
Leeds on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1104 viewsdobjack2

Leeds on 09:14 - Feb 1 by raynor94

He's under contract till summer 2020

And it seems like he won’t be signing a new one.

If he doesn’t sign a new contract he’ll be gone in the summer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024