Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday 16:26 - Feb 13 with 7275 viewsDarran

Has to stop immediately!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:27 - Feb 13 with 1127 viewsJinxy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:23 - Feb 13 by 3swan

I'll most likely be in the minority, but with how things are being played out PR wise I think for now continue to be in the directors box. Don't give any opportunity to use anything against the Trust in a negative way

I agree with you. At the moment, we have more to lose than gain if we boycott our presence there. Two can play at the PR game eh. Also, as Michael Corleone once said...
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:29 - Feb 13 with 1118 viewsBLAZE

To be honest, after the trust had an overhaul a few months back I assumed this had stopped, as I was under the impression it was the dinosaurs that have since left the board that supported maintaining a presence in there

The new board appeared more militant so I assumed boardroom presence would've been cut by now
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:31 - Feb 13 with 1104 viewsOldjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:19 - Feb 13 by Darran

Here’s another fuçking idiot.

How many were from the Trust were there ?,spunkstain

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:31 - Feb 13 with 1099 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:27 - Feb 13 by Jinxy

I agree with you. At the moment, we have more to lose than gain if we boycott our presence there. Two can play at the PR game eh. Also, as Michael Corleone once said...

More to lose? Like what?

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:32 - Feb 13 with 1096 viewsOldjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:26 - Feb 13 by Darran

We chat have the likes of Oldjack pissed up in the Directors Box mun,we’d be kicked out of the league ffs.

far better that a scruffy nobody like you in there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:37 - Feb 13 with 1079 viewsbuilthjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:32 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

far better that a scruffy nobody like you in there

You two should go as a couple

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:43 - Feb 13 with 1061 viewsJackfath

Who is going to stop someone sitting in the directors box?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:49 - Feb 13 with 1044 viewsOldjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:37 - Feb 13 by builthjack

I'd kill the tvat

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:50 - Feb 13 with 1039 viewsGaryjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:24 - Feb 13 by Darran

I don’t agree.

Neither do i. It would be a smack in the face to ALL trust members to see it's board members sitting in the directors box, and dining at the same table as these utter cvnts who are treating the fans of SCFC with the most utter contempt and disregard.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:51 - Feb 13 with 1032 viewsOldjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:43 - Feb 13 by Jackfath

Who is going to stop someone sitting in the directors box?

He's entitled to be there ,so nobody ,it's that scruffy Tvat being a bigger knob than normal

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday (n/t) on 18:51 - Feb 13 with 1032 viewsJackfath

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:49 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

I'd kill the tvat

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:52]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:55 - Feb 13 with 1002 viewsstevethejack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:37 - Feb 13 by builthjack

This comes back to the user name situation. They must be the same person using 2 user names.

They are so alike.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:56 - Feb 13 with 994 viewsGaryjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:02 - Feb 13 by valleyboy

Would you have been saying that five years ago I wonder

Somehow, I doubt if you would have

5 years ago we were "fans for the fans". Things have moved on somewhat in case you hadn't noticed!
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:57 - Feb 13 with 992 viewsOldjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:55 - Feb 13 by stevethejack

This comes back to the user name situation. They must be the same person using 2 user names.

They are so alike.

How disgusting !

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:05 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsJinxy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:31 - Feb 13 by Darran

More to lose? Like what?

Well, for instance this could support an incorrect report that the Trust were averse to mediation, or contact with the owners. If you take the emotion out of it, what would be gained? As Michelle Obama once said, when they go low, we go high.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 19:05]
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:14 - Feb 13 with 929 viewsPhil_S

As someone who has been anti this presence for some time I actually now think the time is to be there

With the sellers present less and less and legal advice being to keep dialogue with buyers alive then a matchday presence could be valuable in the short term
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:15 - Feb 13 with 916 viewsdickythorpe

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:49 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

I'd kill the tvat

I'd throw you into the marina if you hurt Dar you piss stench of a bastàrd cúnt!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 19:17]
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:27 - Feb 13 with 872 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:50 - Feb 13 by Garyjack

Neither do i. It would be a smack in the face to ALL trust members to see it's board members sitting in the directors box, and dining at the same table as these utter cvnts who are treating the fans of SCFC with the most utter contempt and disregard.

I agree with that. It’s not the majority board view so the Trust presence in the box on match days persists.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:34 - Feb 13 with 845 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:15 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

I'd throw you into the marina if you hurt Dar you piss stench of a bastàrd cúnt!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 19:17]

I love you.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:35 - Feb 13 with 837 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:14 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

As someone who has been anti this presence for some time I actually now think the time is to be there

With the sellers present less and less and legal advice being to keep dialogue with buyers alive then a matchday presence could be valuable in the short term

What buyers are there on a matchday to have dialogue with?

Serious question.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:40 - Feb 13 with 832 viewsBillyChong

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:02 - Feb 13 by valleyboy

Would you have been saying that five years ago I wonder

Somehow, I doubt if you would have

Ever heard of punctuation?
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:43 - Feb 13 with 822 viewsPhil_S

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:35 - Feb 13 by Darran

What buyers are there on a matchday to have dialogue with?

Serious question.

Not sure based on recent weeks as been nowhere near it

But Pearlman is in every game and is their eyes and ears, bobby Hernreich has been a regular attendee I believe as well

Levien and Kaplan not been seen for months but it makes more sense at the moment to have people there than not

And that is from someone who voted against a presence at the start of the season in the minority view
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:55 - Feb 13 with 796 viewsGaryjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:14 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Nah, sorry Phil, i completely disagree. After today's shenanigans, all dialogue with buyers and sellers should be carried out via each parties legal representatives, and not at a dining table gorging on a la carte Steak and Lamb.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 20:03 - Feb 13 with 766 viewsPhil_S

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:55 - Feb 13 by Garyjack

Nah, sorry Phil, i completely disagree. After today's shenanigans, all dialogue with buyers and sellers should be carried out via each parties legal representatives, and not at a dining table gorging on a la carte Steak and Lamb.

Which is a view you are entitled to and one for the last 6 months I agreed with
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 765 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 19:55 - Feb 13 by Garyjack

Yeah I disagree too,today should see the end of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024