Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to UK 22:58 - Feb 13 with 31203 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thoughts on this article? Bear in mind its BBC and probably quite sympathetic and careful in its wording.

Note the comments from the indvidual concerned where she appears to have no regrets and still feels it was the right thing to do.

Should she and others like her be free to return? Bare in mind her views and the likelyhood of her offspring being educated by her and her like..

This will be the first of many applications i would assume

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Return to UK on 10:59 - Feb 15 with 2745 viewstheloneranger

I see on the news today that the US are totally p1ssed off with the UK's soft approach to dealing with British Jihadists and intend sending them to Guantanamo Bay instead.

Going back to the story whether Shamima Begum should be allowed back into the UK ... Of the other 21 Jihadi Brides already back in this country, only 1 has ever been jailed ...

In just the 1 refugee camp where Shamima Begum is at the moment, there are another 6 British Jihadi Brides pleading to be allowed back into the UK.

So how many of these government Security experts do we have to monitor all of these Jihadists if and when they are allowed to return??
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:00]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Return to UK on 11:10 - Feb 15 with 2728 viewsmajorraglan

Return to UK on 10:59 - Feb 15 by theloneranger

I see on the news today that the US are totally p1ssed off with the UK's soft approach to dealing with British Jihadists and intend sending them to Guantanamo Bay instead.

Going back to the story whether Shamima Begum should be allowed back into the UK ... Of the other 21 Jihadi Brides already back in this country, only 1 has ever been jailed ...

In just the 1 refugee camp where Shamima Begum is at the moment, there are another 6 British Jihadi Brides pleading to be allowed back into the UK.

So how many of these government Security experts do we have to monitor all of these Jihadists if and when they are allowed to return??
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:00]

In answer to the last point, if the funding of the Security Services is anything like some of the other key services not enough I’d wager.

I also just read that there 460 suspected ex ISIS fighters have returned to the U.K. the Security Services certainly have their work cut out to keep us safe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6706621/Revealed-fates-Britons-left-fig
Return to UK on 12:21 - Feb 15 with 2689 viewsLegend83

Maybe I mis-read / heard but didn't she ceremoniously burn her British passport?

My view is similar to all on here, and unfortunately not compatible with cold, impartial due-process which will more than likely render this creature a drain on UK taxpayers as she no doubt is incarcerated, tried, given legal representation and child passed to Social Services.

Some of the media slant on this has been vomit-inducing, with the highlight being Evan Davis (I think) on R4 posturing "she is only 19, is she REALLY a threat to national security?"

"You have to remember she was young when she went out there"
"She's been through a lot"
"The poor love"
"I want to house her in my shed and feed her Ricicles"
Return to UK on 12:25 - Feb 15 with 2681 viewsJango

The very people amongst us in society who argue that 16 year olds should have been allowed to vote in the referendum and that their vote was more important than older people are now arguing that this girl was a child at 15 and didn’t know the true consequences of her actions. What a mess we are in.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 12:26]
Return to UK on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 2651 viewsjackal

She's been out there for four years and still supports that filth Isis. She threw away her passport and has supported an enemy of Britain. She isn't fazed by heads in dustbins. She hates Britain and all it stands for. (Except the benefit system, apparently). Her sprog will grow up with Isis parents and will be a potential future terrorist.

And the do- gooders will no doubt throw out a red carpet for her and welcome her in.

Let her rot in whatever Hell she believes in.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 14:08]
Return to UK on 13:07 - Feb 15 with 2635 viewsWarwickHunt

Return to UK on 12:21 - Feb 15 by Legend83

Maybe I mis-read / heard but didn't she ceremoniously burn her British passport?

My view is similar to all on here, and unfortunately not compatible with cold, impartial due-process which will more than likely render this creature a drain on UK taxpayers as she no doubt is incarcerated, tried, given legal representation and child passed to Social Services.

Some of the media slant on this has been vomit-inducing, with the highlight being Evan Davis (I think) on R4 posturing "she is only 19, is she REALLY a threat to national security?"

"You have to remember she was young when she went out there"
"She's been through a lot"
"The poor love"

I want to house her in my shed and feed her Ricin.
Return to UK on 13:15 - Feb 15 with 2633 viewsUxbridge

Return to UK on 19:18 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Three no question about whether she should be allowed to return. She’s a British citizen, if she can get here she can’t be refused entry. The debate is whether efforts should be made to go and get her. A Home Office minister said today that the government isn’t minded to put any UK officials in potential danger to go and get her. That seems like a perfectly reasonable position to me.

Is this thread still going after this post? Blimey.

She's clearly an objectionable person. International law sadly doesn't allow us to dump our undesirable citizens on some faraway island anymore. Maybe we can repurpose Anglesey?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Return to UK on 13:18 - Feb 15 with 2631 viewsAquinas

Return to UK on 19:18 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Three no question about whether she should be allowed to return. She’s a British citizen, if she can get here she can’t be refused entry. The debate is whether efforts should be made to go and get her. A Home Office minister said today that the government isn’t minded to put any UK officials in potential danger to go and get her. That seems like a perfectly reasonable position to me.

I agree.

Legally if she can get here we will have to let her in. That doesn't stop the great british public hounding her for the rest of her miserable life.
Login to get fewer ads

Return to UK on 14:19 - Feb 15 with 2584 viewsSirjohnalot

She holds a British passport and no other passport, it is not possible, via International law to revoke her passport as that would make her Stateless. So saying ‘revoke her passport’ is a no go area. Sounds good, but can’t be done.

Government are not going to ‘bring her home’, they’ll not risk people’s lives for her.

If she makes it to the U.K., we cannot prevent her entering, however, she will be arrested, detained and interrogated regarding her membership of Daesh.

The legal position will be that she was 15 at the time which left, and was groomed and brainwashed, whilst she was underage, in this country, she’d be a victim of rape and she was married before she was 16.

With regards her interview with The Times, it might be argued that she gave the interview with one eye on the fact that she is still under the control of the regime and has to be careful what she says. It’s worth not that as well as saying about the head in the bucket, she also saId she was glad the regime failed.

It’s a very difficult question and is one that’s unlikely to need to be answered as the chances of her making it to the U.K. whilst pregnant are very remote.
Return to UK on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 2568 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 13:07 - Feb 15 by WarwickHunt

I want to house her in my shed and feed her Ricin.

Careful - expect a knock at the door at 5am for that..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Return to UK on 15:50 - Feb 15 with 2499 viewsWarwickHunt

Return to UK on 14:42 - Feb 15 by PozuelosSideys

Careful - expect a knock at the door at 5am for that..

It's OK - I don't have a shed.
Return to UK on 16:58 - Feb 15 with 2469 viewsFieryJack

Dear God, save us from this purple-faced, frothing mob of middle-aged south west Walians.

Have you heard your bloody selves? Just take a step back before your apoplectic eyes pop out.

You're so feckin predictable - with the honourable exception of SirJohnAlot.

4 pages of Daily Mail sc*mmers trying to outdo each other with putrid venom - it's like some perverted kind of back-slapping one-up-manship.

And no, I'm no fan of ISIS or this bitter deluded woman.

Fanatical stirrers and ringleaders such as PozGit, ETw*t and Pikeface should be forced into jury service at every trial involving returned Jihadis, and with any luck they'll become so enraged they'll explode.
Return to UK on 17:02 - Feb 15 with 2467 viewsAnotherJohn

It may not make a huge difference, but it seems that Begum travelled on her older sister's passport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31581739

Interestingly Sajid Javid is saying that he will block entry. One wonders if he is referring to a temporary exclusion order, which could delay rather than stop entry indefinitely.

I don't think it is correct to say that the UK's international treaty obligations stop it making any UK national stateless. My understanding is that there are paths that can render a naturalised UK citizen stateless (under provisions brought in by the Immigration Act 2014), but that these cannot apply to a national by birth.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/humanrights/2014/08/01/steps-towards-statelessness/

https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/research-subject-groups/centre-criminology/centreborder

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14782804.2017.1397503

This wouldn't apply to UK-born Begum, but does perhaps illustrate that domestic law can chip away at treaty obligations that may not be entirely watertight. Perhaps the 2014 Act is not the end of the story if there were to be a perceived problem concerning large numbers of dangerous returnees.

Deprivation of citizenship would be possible if Shamima Begum is a dual national. She could potentially acquire Bangladeshi nationality via her parents, but I do not know whether this happened. It will be interesting to see whether the Home Secretary has something up his sleeve.
Return to UK on 17:14 - Feb 15 with 2434 viewsWarwickHunt

Return to UK on 16:58 - Feb 15 by FieryJack

Dear God, save us from this purple-faced, frothing mob of middle-aged south west Walians.

Have you heard your bloody selves? Just take a step back before your apoplectic eyes pop out.

4 pages of Daily Mail sc*mmers trying to outdo each other with putrid venom - it's like some perverted kind of back-slapping one-up-manship.

Fanatical stirrers and ringleaders such as PozGit, ETw*t and Pikeface should be forced into jury service at every trial involving returned Jihadis, and with any luck they'll become so enraged they'll explode.

"Fanatical stirrers and ringleaders".
Return to UK on 17:32 - Feb 15 with 2434 viewsWingstandwood

You seem to be utterly oblivious of ISIS trojan horse/sleeper operative strategy?

You seem to be utterly oblivious about the background story behind the Manchester bomber? You seem to be utterly oblivious about the ISIS Paris mass murderers who were told by ISIS-leadership to exploit the weakness and democracy of ( security open goals for terrorists) Western governments.

You seem to be utterly oblivious of Jamal Udeen Al-Harith who was awarded compensation only to end up as an ISIS suicide bomber.

You seem to be oblivious the way Jihadi John hoodwinked security forces into believing he was against terrorist attacks a short time before he went to Syria to behead innocents.

You seem to be utterly oblivious of the terrorist 'Takfiri' strategy mentioned by BBC reporter Peter Taylor.

You seem utterly obvious to the head of MI6's opinion on it all!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1087820/isis-bride-shamima-begum-m16-secret-in

Argus!

Return to UK on 18:03 - Feb 15 with 2411 viewsFieryJack

Return to UK on 17:32 - Feb 15 by Wingstandwood

You seem to be utterly oblivious of ISIS trojan horse/sleeper operative strategy?

You seem to be utterly oblivious about the background story behind the Manchester bomber? You seem to be utterly oblivious about the ISIS Paris mass murderers who were told by ISIS-leadership to exploit the weakness and democracy of ( security open goals for terrorists) Western governments.

You seem to be utterly oblivious of Jamal Udeen Al-Harith who was awarded compensation only to end up as an ISIS suicide bomber.

You seem to be oblivious the way Jihadi John hoodwinked security forces into believing he was against terrorist attacks a short time before he went to Syria to behead innocents.

You seem to be utterly oblivious of the terrorist 'Takfiri' strategy mentioned by BBC reporter Peter Taylor.

You seem utterly obvious to the head of MI6's opinion on it all!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1087820/isis-bride-shamima-begum-m16-secret-in

Mr Wood: I am utterly aware of almost all that you have mentioned.

Please note my penultimate paragraph above.

Jihadi John had an unjustly pain-less end. There, I've said it.

British security services seem, so far, to be doing a good job in quelling any home-grown threat from these fanatics.

I'm a little troubled by your assertion that I am "utterly obvious" to the head of MI6.

Do you have any evidence to back this claim up?

Maybe I should get my suitcase packed.
Return to UK on 18:11 - Feb 15 with 2400 viewsOldjack

Apparently 850 brits pissed off to fight with IS 350 have returned back home, WTF is going on ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Return to UK on 18:29 - Feb 15 with 2370 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im flattered some random tool has provided me with a nickname. I actually live and work around the London Bridge area so am not exactly enthralled at this person and their ilk being allowed back into the liberal country which they clearly despise. Then again, how would you know about how this works?

Return to UK on 18:52 - Feb 15 with 2344 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 21:58 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

I did, and that's the answer which I pasted in a previous reply to you.

Google it yourself, don't worry it won't prove you wrong because you never are.

It seems "google" was incorrect.

Apologies ECB.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Return to UK on 20:04 - Feb 15 with 2298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 17:02 - Feb 15 by AnotherJohn

It may not make a huge difference, but it seems that Begum travelled on her older sister's passport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31581739

Interestingly Sajid Javid is saying that he will block entry. One wonders if he is referring to a temporary exclusion order, which could delay rather than stop entry indefinitely.

I don't think it is correct to say that the UK's international treaty obligations stop it making any UK national stateless. My understanding is that there are paths that can render a naturalised UK citizen stateless (under provisions brought in by the Immigration Act 2014), but that these cannot apply to a national by birth.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/humanrights/2014/08/01/steps-towards-statelessness/

https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/research-subject-groups/centre-criminology/centreborder

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14782804.2017.1397503

This wouldn't apply to UK-born Begum, but does perhaps illustrate that domestic law can chip away at treaty obligations that may not be entirely watertight. Perhaps the 2014 Act is not the end of the story if there were to be a perceived problem concerning large numbers of dangerous returnees.

Deprivation of citizenship would be possible if Shamima Begum is a dual national. She could potentially acquire Bangladeshi nationality via her parents, but I do not know whether this happened. It will be interesting to see whether the Home Secretary has something up his sleeve.

Javid is bluffing.

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 20:06 - Feb 15 with 2296 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 18:52 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

It seems "google" was incorrect.

Apologies ECB.

You weren’t asking it the right question but you don’t need to apologise to me. It’s only the internet.

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 15 with 2281 viewsLeonWasGod

Return to UK on 18:11 - Feb 15 by Oldjack

Apparently 850 brits pissed off to fight with IS 350 have returned back home, WTF is going on ?

People (kids in this case) are being groomed and radicalised. There should be efforts to stop it, and hopefully there are in official circles, but this side of it is like catnip to express and mail readers.
Return to UK on 20:32 - Feb 15 with 2271 viewsDyfnant

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 15 by LeonWasGod

People (kids in this case) are being groomed and radicalised. There should be efforts to stop it, and hopefully there are in official circles, but this side of it is like catnip to express and mail readers.

It’s made easier to radicalise them by knowing after they’ve done their bit, they can go back to the UK

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Return to UK on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 2260 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 15 by LeonWasGod

The whole "oh they must be Mail and Express readers" is a lazy assertion mate. Im sure there are plenty of Guardian and Independent readers who have similar views on this topic and vice versa

I wouldnt wipe my ass with either. Politics and the related views arent identi-kit that other media like to drive as being fact

Return to UK on 21:37 - Feb 15 with 2213 viewsJack123

I would chuck the bitch in with a van full of pigs on their way to the slaughterhouse, and exterminate her the same way as the pigs go.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024