Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea reject 21:44 - Feb 19 with 2898 viewslonglostjack

On for Bayern

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea reject on 21:49 - Feb 19 with 2844 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hardly a reject we only signed him on loan.
He was rubbish though .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea reject on 21:49 - Feb 19 with 2844 viewsOldjack

A flop of humongous proportions

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea reject on 21:51 - Feb 19 with 2826 viewsMrSwerve

1-2 Renato!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea reject on 21:53 - Feb 19 with 2810 viewscentrestandswan

Managed to pass to the ref tonight.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Swansea reject on 21:55 - Feb 19 with 2783 viewsFireboy2

Found it quite funny when the bbc sport app match commentary announce that swansea legend sanches is coming on
Swansea reject on 22:09 - Feb 19 with 2696 viewsairedale

Swansea reject on 21:55 - Feb 19 by Fireboy2

Found it quite funny when the bbc sport app match commentary announce that swansea legend sanches is coming on

Subscribed to that app tonight, £4.50 per month. Fark it, you can’t take it with you.
Swansea reject on 22:46 - Feb 19 with 2542 viewsJonathans_coat

Swansea reject on 21:55 - Feb 19 by Fireboy2

Expected huge things from him after watching him in the euros. Was a huge coup to get him at Swansea at all. Could tell something wasn’t right from day one. Felt a bit sorry for him by the end, he was absolutely useless. We would have been better off with 10 men.
Swansea reject on 23:09 - Feb 19 with 2480 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea reject on 22:46 - Feb 19 by Jonathans_coat

Expected huge things from him after watching him in the euros. Was a huge coup to get him at Swansea at all. Could tell something wasn’t right from day one. Felt a bit sorry for him by the end, he was absolutely useless. We would have been better off with 10 men.

Him and Bambi

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea reject on 23:17 - Feb 19 with 2462 viewsChief

He lost all sympathy with me when it became clear he was more interested in emojis than helping our plight.

Fck him. Manchild

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea reject on 05:24 - Feb 20 with 2326 viewsicecoldjack

Fair to say every fan,pundit and journo thought this was a huge coup for the Swans, can't fault Clement on that one, his confidence was shot and it got worse, Clements tactics didn't help him one bit.

Now, if you put renato in potters team, then you'd see the real player.
Swansea reject on 05:54 - Feb 20 with 2307 viewsjackal

Worst player I've ever seen in a Swansea shirt.

His attitude was a disgrace. He didn't give a toss. £7'5 million for a season loan. We should have sued Bayern for the money back.
Swansea reject on 09:24 - Feb 20 with 2034 viewsMoscowJack

Swansea reject on 05:24 - Feb 20 by icecoldjack

Fair to say every fan,pundit and journo thought this was a huge coup for the Swans, can't fault Clement on that one, his confidence was shot and it got worse, Clements tactics didn't help him one bit.

I disagree. I think he is a poor player and it wasn't just on the pitch. The players couldn't understand how he was constantly getting picked when he was equally as poor in training. I don't just mean effort, but the simple ability to pass the bloody ball.

How someone so poor could have looked so good in the Euros is something that I can't work out. Surely, if he was that good (but lacking in confidence), the players would see glimpses of it in training.

It's mad to think that his loan and wages cost about 150k-200k a week in total !

Ps in defence of Clement, even the SKY pundits were suggesting it was the deal of the summer. If he'd been half as good as the hype, we would have stayed up....

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swansea reject on 09:43 - Feb 20 with 1990 views34dfgdf54

Swansea reject on 09:24 - Feb 20 by MoscowJack

I disagree. I think he is a poor player and it wasn't just on the pitch. The players couldn't understand how he was constantly getting picked when he was equally as poor in training. I don't just mean effort, but the simple ability to pass the bloody ball.

How someone so poor could have looked so good in the Euros is something that I can't work out. Surely, if he was that good (but lacking in confidence), the players would see glimpses of it in training.

It's mad to think that his loan and wages cost about 150k-200k a week in total !

Ps in defence of Clement, even the SKY pundits were suggesting it was the deal of the summer. If he'd been half as good as the hype, we would have stayed up....

He wasn't constantly selected though in fairness if I remember correctly?

Clement kept him out and CC hardly ever picked him, or was that more down to injury? I've slept since then, but I can't remember him having a run of games.
Swansea reject on 10:33 - Feb 20 with 1890 viewsjasper_T

Swansea reject on 05:24 - Feb 20 by icecoldjack

"Fair to say" that some people had actually seen him play between the Euros and his arrival in Swansea and were justifiably a little concerned.

His stock had fallen dramatically by the time we signed him. Was already a Bayern flop in the eyes of their fans.
Swansea reject on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 1600 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea reject on 10:33 - Feb 20 by jasper_T

"Fair to say" that some people had actually seen him play between the Euros and his arrival in Swansea and were justifiably a little concerned.

His stock had fallen dramatically by the time we signed him. Was already a Bayern flop in the eyes of their fans.

Who were they then ?

Nowhere did I read anyone having reservations about this loan deal, there was one guy that posted in here from abroad that got the whole thing bang on but everything pointed to a coup for the Swans not concern.

It's clear he has talent, to suggest he's a poor player is madness, his problem like so many others is that he hasn't been able to deal with expectation, besides, if he was a mug and Clement had worked with him every day then why did he sign him in loan ?
He must have seen enough to know he'd be an asset for the Swans, anyway all water under the bridge now .
Swansea reject on 19:38 - Feb 20 with 1504 viewsjasper_T

Swansea reject on 18:43 - Feb 20 by icecoldjack

Who were they then ?

Nowhere did I read anyone having reservations about this loan deal, there was one guy that posted in here from abroad that got the whole thing bang on but everything pointed to a coup for the Swans not concern.

It's clear he has talent, to suggest he's a poor player is madness, his problem like so many others is that he hasn't been able to deal with expectation, besides, if he was a mug and Clement had worked with him every day then why did he sign him in loan ?
He must have seen enough to know he'd be an asset for the Swans, anyway all water under the bridge now .

Clement wasn't and isn't a good judge of talent. His whole career attests to that. Derby fans certainly warned us.

I was worried watching him play for Portugal U21s a few days before he arrived. DJ was also poor in that game. David Brooks came on for him in the second half and lit it up.

Hadn't paid any attention to Sanches before we were getting him, but plenty of Bundesliga-watchers out there knew the score. Every pundit on British TV may have been 100% positive but that doesn't mean much. Half of them don't seem to watch football outside games they're paid to attend (Keown the other night claiming David Luiz is the only defender in world football who plays long passes out to the flanks... making it up as he goes along, honestly).
Swansea reject on 19:42 - Feb 20 with 1498 viewspencoedjack

Who were they then ?

Myself & Risca certainly did ..... I said something along the lines of Chris Gunter has a good euros but I wouldn’t want to sign him.

Shot down for being negative of course
Swansea reject on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 1486 viewsEbo

Clement said when he was on the Sunday Supplement that Sanches was told by Bayern that he was going on loan to the Premier League. He was thinking, Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal but was dismayed at the fact he was going to Swansea.

If truth be told, he didn't want to be here from day 1, added to his poor form and loss of confidence you can see why it didn't work out. Talented lad but poor attitude.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea reject on 23:48 - Feb 20 with 1334 viewsBadlands

Who were they then ?

When I spoke to Bayern fans in the September we took him they genuinely thought BM had paid us (i.e. his wages) to take him and give him game time. They couldn't believe a Premier League team would pay o have him.
I also have Portuguese friends who insist it was a huge mistake for him to leave Portugal when he did and weren't surprised he'd flopped.
He obviously has some talent and hope it a come through for him.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024