Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today 21:01 - Mar 28 with 7342 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47734704

[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:02]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 20:50 - Mar 31 with 1407 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:28 - Mar 31 by Highjack

We have to sell arms to the Saudis and bow down to the markets, finance and big business otherwise you won’t be able to put the bins out, see a doctor or send your children to school.

Be grateful that the Saudis are bombing the shite out of Yemeni children as it benefits the economy which is literally the only important thing in the world.

It's preposterous when looked at objectively. The devastation both domestically and abroad doesn't matter in the slightest as long as 'the markets' are sated. When your business model depends on perpetual war in order for 'the economy' to function then perhaps it's time to consider a different paradigm.

Then again, as Major General Smedley Butler so memorably put it, 'War is a Racket.'

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:02 - Mar 31 with 1384 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:42 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Somebody else that doesn’t understand the difference between the terms “anti Semitic” and “anti Israeli”.

Ok , how does this sit with your anti Semitism barometer. Ethiopian Jews in Israel are very harshly treated indeed. Segregated (no doubt because of the colour of their skin) they endure racism on a daily basis. The Israelis have been caught issuing them with birth control inoculations in the guise of disease prevention to stop them having more (black) children.

http://chicagomonitor.com/2013/03/israels-ethiopian-jews-a-community-not-jewish-

The ruling Askenaz majority also used the n word to describe Sephardic Jews whom in all truth have a far more realistic claim of Judeaic descent than they do.

If these aren’t examples of true anti Semitism I don’t k ow what are. But I suspect the anti Corbyn agenda will just brush that aside , blinkered and hateful though they are.

Fecking hell.

Seems like there's quite the list of the 'wrong type of Jews.'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:07 - Mar 31 with 1378 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cites a 6 year old article to deflect from Labour anti-semitism.

Anti-semitism that has led to arrests, yet Labour deemed it no necessary to pass on to police - like the death threats against Berger.

It's ok though, coz Israel...
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 23:14 - Mar 31 with 1339 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:02 - Mar 31 by Jack_Meoff

Fecking hell.

Seems like there's quite the list of the 'wrong type of Jews.'

Yeah but deliberately sterilising the Ethiopian Jewish women? Sounds like some kind of practice from you know where .....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 23:27 - Mar 31 with 1327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:07 - Mar 31 by bluey_the_blue

Cites a 6 year old article to deflect from Labour anti-semitism.

Anti-semitism that has led to arrests, yet Labour deemed it no necessary to pass on to police - like the death threats against Berger.

It's ok though, coz Israel...

....Coz Israel deliberately sterilised Jewish women without their knowledge or consent, because they were black.

Whatever has happened to Luciana can’t be excused but f*cking hell Bluey - what is happening over there is very very bad. And these are Jews not Palestinians!

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 1276 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 23:27 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

....Coz Israel deliberately sterilised Jewish women without their knowledge or consent, because they were black.

Whatever has happened to Luciana can’t be excused but f*cking hell Bluey - what is happening over there is very very bad. And these are Jews not Palestinians!

Not disagreeing, Bryn. Equally, you seem quiet about Hamas actions against their own so swings and roundabouts.

The point is, in a thread on Labour anti-semitism, you bring in Israel conflating British Jews with Israel which is clearly a problem as per IHRA.

It's not just a case of Berger now - what we've seen is that Labour *had* evidence of criminal behaviour that *could* lead to charges being pressed - that information was *not* passed on to police. Regardless of the topic, regardless of the party involved the best you can say is it's negligent, the worst that the party condone it and wanted it swept under the carpet.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:07 - Apr 1 with 1267 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:56 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Not disagreeing, Bryn. Equally, you seem quiet about Hamas actions against their own so swings and roundabouts.

The point is, in a thread on Labour anti-semitism, you bring in Israel conflating British Jews with Israel which is clearly a problem as per IHRA.

It's not just a case of Berger now - what we've seen is that Labour *had* evidence of criminal behaviour that *could* lead to charges being pressed - that information was *not* passed on to police. Regardless of the topic, regardless of the party involved the best you can say is it's negligent, the worst that the party condone it and wanted it swept under the carpet.

Well now it’s out in the open let’s see what actions and prosecutions follow to fully appreciate the true level of the problem. It’s in the hands of the authorities now so logically we will see who they deem fit for jail and who they don’t.

PS - It’s not beyond our boys in blue to make over zealous or wrongful arrests either Bluey. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:43 - Apr 1 with 1259 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 10:07 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Well now it’s out in the open let’s see what actions and prosecutions follow to fully appreciate the true level of the problem. It’s in the hands of the authorities now so logically we will see who they deem fit for jail and who they don’t.

PS - It’s not beyond our boys in blue to make over zealous or wrongful arrests either Bluey. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Indeed, Bryn, indeed.

The point being Labour had information they willfully refused to pass over.

It also needs to be borne in mind CPS tend to want to avoid controversial cases - for example it took a private prosecution against Alison Chabloz to then force CPS to take the case over. They simply didn't want to touch that case with a bargepole until pressure was applied.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 13:51 - Apr 1 with 1237 viewsEbo

Just in.

Should be fired for this, preferably into a wall of shit from a cannon.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-r

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 13:59 - Apr 1 with 1233 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 13:51 - Apr 1 by Ebo

Just in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-r

”I’m not supporting the AfD but this is a speech made in the Bundestag of real importance because it shows a German view of Brexit and it’s saying to Germans look, you’re paying for this, you’re going to pay more for this, and Angela Merkel has tied herself up in knots with the French to the disadvantage of the Germans and I think this is important that people know that this is a strand of German political thinking,”

Nothing particularly contentious there, Eb.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:00 - Apr 1 with 1232 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:15 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Can someone show an example of the anti-Semitism allegations made against the Labour members?
I find it staggering.

I posted exactly the same question a while back. I asked our 3 teenage kids do they ever hear anti-Semitism and they looked bemused. And this is in a place as populous as Bristol.

The whole thing is a ham-fisted cover to bring down Corbyn. Yes there are some bang out of order comments/behaviour. But blown out of all proportion. Actual racism that goes on in PPPs barely gets mentioned.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:00 - Apr 1 with 1231 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 21:08 - Mar 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

No fan of Antisemitism. Have happily voted Labour in the past not now though.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:11]

Please tell me you're joking?
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:04 - Apr 1 with 1228 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 18:57 - Mar 29 by Jack_Meoff

I'm not here to paint any party whiter than white but it wasn't 'deep seated' pre Corbyn was it? Since he's become leader antisemitism has become a mantra of the media.

My opinion is that, to some very powerful and influential lobby groups, it's absolutely unacceptable for a leader of HM's opposition to be so historically supportive of the Palestinian people. If Labour changed their leader overnight to one of this little lot the attack dogs would be called off immediately.

http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

That's also to say nothing of his wanting to open up the conversation about nationalising publicly paid for assets. That's clearly not an acceptable business model for those who benefit very nicely from the status quo.

He sure as hell wouldn't be as eager as the likes of May to hawk arms to the Saudis, knowing what's happening in Yemen. Bad news for armament shareholders, in whose interests the UK government have been acting for centuries.

I'm no starry eyed Corbynista either, I just genuinely think there's a bigger picture to this furore.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 18:59]

Ah, some sense amongst the tripe on here. Well done Sir
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1224 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:00 - Apr 1 by JJJack

I posted exactly the same question a while back. I asked our 3 teenage kids do they ever hear anti-Semitism and they looked bemused. And this is in a place as populous as Bristol.

The whole thing is a ham-fisted cover to bring down Corbyn. Yes there are some bang out of order comments/behaviour. But blown out of all proportion. Actual racism that goes on in PPPs barely gets mentioned.

This place being Swansea? This isn’t where the complaints are coming from.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:11 - Apr 1 with 1220 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 20:50 - Mar 31 by Jack_Meoff

It's preposterous when looked at objectively. The devastation both domestically and abroad doesn't matter in the slightest as long as 'the markets' are sated. When your business model depends on perpetual war in order for 'the economy' to function then perhaps it's time to consider a different paradigm.

Then again, as Major General Smedley Butler so memorably put it, 'War is a Racket.'

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Donald Sutherland's Character in JFK, "Mr X"...…..
"The organizing principle of any society, Mr. Garrison, is for war. The authority of the state over its people resides in its war powers. Kennedy wanted to end the Cold War in his second term. He wanted to call off the moon race in favor of cooperation with the Soviets. He signed a treaty to ban nuclear testing. He refused to invade Cuba in 1962. He set out to withdraw from Vietnam. But all that ended on the 22nd of November, 1963. Since 1961, they knew Kennedy was not going to war in Southeast Asia. Like Caesar, he is surrounded by enemies. Something's underway, but it has no face. Yet everybody in the loop knows."

Obviously this was a fictional comment. But it accurately sums up how the U.S. & U.K. operate. When push comes to shove they'll invade and claim natural assets for their own use. Been doing this for hundreds of years.....
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:17 - Apr 1 with 1214 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:08 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

This place being Swansea? This isn’t where the complaints are coming from.

I did state , Loh, I live in Bristol. But the kids are pretty switched on - speak to people all round the world on Social Media.
On a side note - I heard plenty of anti-Jewish comments when I lived in London but that was pushing 20yrs ago. No-one seemed to take it seriously - even my Jewish work colleagues. But I accept it would offend people in 2019. Then again, I don't hear these commentrs nowadays. There are c.300k people who identify as Jewish in the UK. Yet the media go on about this daily.
Fabricated, in 99% of cases.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:32 - Apr 1 with 1207 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:17 - Apr 1 by JJJack

I did state , Loh, I live in Bristol. But the kids are pretty switched on - speak to people all round the world on Social Media.
On a side note - I heard plenty of anti-Jewish comments when I lived in London but that was pushing 20yrs ago. No-one seemed to take it seriously - even my Jewish work colleagues. But I accept it would offend people in 2019. Then again, I don't hear these commentrs nowadays. There are c.300k people who identify as Jewish in the UK. Yet the media go on about this daily.

Sorry, I must have missed that. My eldest is up in Bristol too and I doubt she’d have heard much in the way of anti-Jewish comments either.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:35 - Apr 1 with 1202 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:32 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Sorry, I must have missed that. My eldest is up in Bristol too and I doubt she’d have heard much in the way of anti-Jewish comments either.

No worries.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:41 - Apr 1 with 1200 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:17 - Apr 1 by JJJack

So 99% of cases are fabricated eh? I presume you've got some evidence for that claim?
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:44 - Apr 1 with 1196 viewsEbo

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 13:59 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

”I’m not supporting the AfD but this is a speech made in the Bundestag of real importance because it shows a German view of Brexit and it’s saying to Germans look, you’re paying for this, you’re going to pay more for this, and Angela Merkel has tied herself up in knots with the French to the disadvantage of the Germans and I think this is important that people know that this is a strand of German political thinking,”

Nothing particularly contentious there, Eb.

"I’m not supporting the AfD but.."

Sounds like "I'm not a racist but..."

He's a sinister character.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:48 - Apr 1 with 1191 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:44 - Apr 1 by Ebo

Go with ‘the haunted pencil,’ Eb. I laughed for feckin’ hours after reading that.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:51 - Apr 1 with 1182 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:48 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Go with ‘the haunted pencil,’ Eb. I laughed for feckin’ hours after reading that.

It's entirely possible to agree with some views, disagree with others from the same entity.

I'm sure if AfD claimed Corbyn's plans of nationalising everything that moves, even cats, then some would ignore their other views.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:58 - Apr 1 with 1178 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:51 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

It's entirely possible to agree with some views, disagree with others from the same entity.

I'm sure if AfD claimed Corbyn's plans of nationalising everything that moves, even cats, then some would ignore their other views.

Every chance, Bluey.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 15:30 - Apr 1 with 1166 viewslonglostjack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 13:51 - Apr 1 by Ebo

Just in.

Maybe he’s keen on tapping into the mysterious source of Wedel’s illegal party funding. It could be a useful contact and potential investor for his offshore investment fund.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 15:53]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 15:50 - Apr 1 with 1155 viewsHighjack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:44 - Apr 1 by Ebo

How can you call him sinister? Here he is cavorting with his son Eleventus. He’s full of fun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024