Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today 21:01 - Mar 28 with 7350 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47734704

[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:02]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 01:42 - Apr 2 with 1151 viewsEbo

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:04 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

That's Bluey, isn't it?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 11:58 - Apr 2 with 1113 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 01:42 - Apr 2 by Ebo

That's Bluey, isn't it?

Nope, Mort from Family Guy.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:25 - Apr 4 with 1055 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 20:51 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You forgot he was going to end the Federal Reserve's "monopoly" on currency control in the states. THAT was the true reason for his assassination.

I didn't forget it - i left it out for brevity. But you're quite correct!
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:26 - Apr 4 with 1055 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 20:42 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Nice deflection, Ebo because that clearly excuses institutional anti-semitism.

Islamaphobia is bad. Anti-semitism is bad.

You only seem to want to condemn one of those for some strange reason I can't quite put my finger on.

Probably because one is a huge problem in the UK.

And the other one is an invention of the media to be used as a political tool........
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 1054 viewsHighjack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:26 - Apr 4 by JJJack

And the other one is an invention of the media to be used as a political tool........

Can’t we just admit both are a problem?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:32 - Apr 4 with 1050 viewsJJJack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:29 - Apr 4 by Highjack

We could.

But I get a bit tired of soooo much airtime being given to a problem that affests a tiny proportion of the population. It's a bit like if the Green Party were the first thing anyone discussed on QT or Newsnight every episode.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 15:50 - Apr 4 with 1024 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:29 - Apr 4 by Highjack

He could, but he thinks it's all just a bit smear to get at Corbyn.

I wonder if there are any other BMEs he feels fit to tell what is and isn't racism.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 17:24 - Apr 4 with 1013 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:26 - Apr 4 by JJJack

Fúcking hell did you just say Anti Semitism is made up by the media?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 17:37 - Apr 4 with 1002 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 17:24 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

Fúcking hell did you just say Anti Semitism is made up by the media?

Be fair - he's made progress.

He didn't directly attribute it to the Jews, only indirectly, I'm sure he believes Jews control the media.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 17:58 - Apr 4 with 994 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 17:37 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Be fair - he's made progress.

He didn't directly attribute it to the Jews, only indirectly, I'm sure he believes Jews control the media.

I believe they control the Jerusalem Post.

Not so sure about the Evening Post.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:33 - Apr 4 with 974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:32 - Apr 4 by JJJack

We could.

But I get a bit tired of soooo much airtime being given to a problem that affests a tiny proportion of the population. It's a bit like if the Green Party were the first thing anyone discussed on QT or Newsnight every episode.

The media aren’t targeting the population, just the Labour Party . And that’s got nothing to do with being Jew friendly, it’s mainly because it he amount of money billionaires will lose through fair taxation which a Labour government will bring that’s riling them.

That’s what makes the whole antisemitism as a weapon phenomena so insidious and downright evil. The cynicism of those who willfully misconstrue anti Zionism and anti semitism to smear people who have fought tirelessly to stand up for minorities against discrimination and racism are no friends of world Jewry.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:50 - Apr 4 with 964 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:33 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

The media aren’t targeting the population, just the Labour Party . And that’s got nothing to do with being Jew friendly, it’s mainly because it he amount of money billionaires will lose through fair taxation which a Labour government will bring that’s riling them.

That’s what makes the whole antisemitism as a weapon phenomena so insidious and downright evil. The cynicism of those who willfully misconstrue anti Zionism and anti semitism to smear people who have fought tirelessly to stand up for minorities against discrimination and racism are no friends of world Jewry.

One of the biggest changes to be made in recent times in an effort to ensuring taxation is fairer was introduced this week by the EU. It will have far more impact on the rich than any changes a Corbyn government could make.

That’s what is riling the newspaper billionaires and the far right.

You’re supporting them.

On the anti Semitism matter, I have a couple of Jewish friends as I’ve said before. They are deeply concerned about anti semitism in the Labour Party. Deeply concerned. Both are strong critics of the current Israeli regime.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:54 - Apr 4 with 960 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 14:32 - Apr 4 by JJJack

We could.

Point of order. The Green Party stands for something that affects the whole population. They should be on first.
Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 924 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:50 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

One of the biggest changes to be made in recent times in an effort to ensuring taxation is fairer was introduced this week by the EU. It will have far more impact on the rich than any changes a Corbyn government could make.

That’s what is riling the newspaper billionaires and the far right.

You’re supporting them.

On the anti Semitism matter, I have a couple of Jewish friends as I’ve said before. They are deeply concerned about anti semitism in the Labour Party. Deeply concerned. Both are strong critics of the current Israeli regime.

Like I said to Bluey, let’s see how the justice system deals with the issue. In response to your friends concerns there are just as many Jews in the labour movement who haven’t experienced anti semitism and support Corbyn.

As for Europe I voted leave and if I had to do it again tomorrow I would do exactly the same.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:28 - Apr 5 with 923 viewsLohengrin

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 22:54 - Apr 4 by LeonWasGod

Point of order. The Green Party stands for something that affects the whole population. They should be on first.

No, for God’s sake, no!!! My eldest is a paid-up, card-carrying member of The Green Party. If she had hold of the mic first that would be the end of it. Nobody else would get a look in.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:44 - Apr 5 with 920 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Antisemitism Arrests Today on 09:21 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Like I said to Bluey, let’s see how the justice system deals with the issue. In response to your friends concerns there are just as many Jews in the labour movement who haven’t experienced anti semitism and support Corbyn.

As for Europe I voted leave and if I had to do it again tomorrow I would do exactly the same.

On the last part, I know that, and that’s absolutely your choice and is fine.

I’m just pointing out that talking about people being motivated by tax reduction doesn’t stack up with a vote that’s supported by people that are far harder hit by tax measures being introduced at EU level than they would be by Corbyn.

The main motivator for the likes of Rees Mogg, Johnson the ERG and the proprietors of the media in this country is ability to remove regulation, increase profit through far easier manipulation of workers and introduction of immigration from non European sources, and limiting the tax that’s paid on those increased profits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024