Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 28287 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:34 - Apr 17 with 2672 viewsunion_jack

As much as I’d like to wallow in their misery, there’s a substantial part of me that will not mind if they stay up. That’s because I hate, and I mean hate, the derby games. If we were never to play another one in my lifetime I’d be happy.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 2672 viewssherpajacob

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 13:57 - Apr 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Our time in the Premier League should have taught us that you can’t assume which way any results will go at the end of the season. Year after year teams stay up not just by winning so called target matches but by picking up points when their rivals least expect it.

If Cardiff or Brighton can get a result against one of the big boys it will be like a dagger to the heart of the other.

Last year with 5 games to go I was convinced with their fixtures that Brighton wouldn't get another point. Also Huddersfields draws at city and Chelsea were hammer blows for us.

The half and half scarf manufacturers are currently working round the clock for Sunday.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 with 2654 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:34 - Apr 17 by union_jack

As much as I’d like to wallow in their misery, there’s a substantial part of me that will not mind if they stay up. That’s because I hate, and I mean hate, the derby games. If we were never to play another one in my lifetime I’d be happy.

Am intrigued to know why you hate the derby games. We all get that sick feeling about possibly losing to them, but the thought of winning it out weighs it surely?
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 15:15 - Apr 17 with 2608 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Am intrigued to know why you hate the derby games. We all get that sick feeling about possibly losing to them, but the thought of winning it out weighs it surely?

The thought of winning is unfortunately muted by the fear of losing. I get this feeling of not being able to get out of it and it fills me with dread. The softly spoken words coming from my wife’s mouth of “its only a game dearest one” doesn’t help. Doesn’t help at all.

No leave them where they are and pass them on the way up hopefully.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:32 - Apr 17 with 2471 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 by sherpajacob

Last year with 5 games to go I was convinced with their fixtures that Brighton wouldn't get another point. Also Huddersfields draws at city and Chelsea were hammer blows for us.

The half and half scarf manufacturers are currently working round the clock for Sunday.

I hadn't realised that due to the cup Brighton has an extra game, but it's not much of an advantage as they play Wolves away. Spurs away and Newcastle at home all in a week and a week after they have just lost twice at home, that cup run may cost them?

A week Saturday will give a good indication, Cardiff play Fulham away but would still have Palace at home to play?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 17:34]
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:45 - Apr 17 with 2452 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 15:15 - Apr 17 by union_jack

The thought of winning is unfortunately muted by the fear of losing. I get this feeling of not being able to get out of it and it fills me with dread. The softly spoken words coming from my wife’s mouth of “its only a game dearest one” doesn’t help. Doesn’t help at all.

No leave them where they are and pass them on the way up hopefully.

That is if Cardiff are relegated.

Then how the hell will Swansea cope with Cardiff’s physical game

If Swansea can’t cope with the physical sides like Nottingham Forest and to some extent QPR of recently.

Then what chance against Cardiff

Especially considering that the better Swansea players of this season will be gone
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:50 - Apr 17 with 2447 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:45 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

If Swansea can’t cope with the physical sides like Nottingham Forest and to some extent QPR of recently.

Especially considering that the better Swansea players of this season will be gone

Of course you'll have the same team ?. Our boys may decide to kick you off the park.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:53 - Apr 17 with 2440 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:50 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Of course you'll have the same team ?. Our boys may decide to kick you off the park.

I’m sure they will

Talk about a man/boy with his head in the clouds

You would do much better to read what Potter has been saying over most of this season

No wonder Union Jack is worried
Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:14 - Apr 17 with 2419 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:53 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

I’m sure they will

You would do much better to read what Potter has been saying over most of this season

Jesus wept , are you coming for us or not? Make your fckn mind up.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:26 - Apr 17 with 2406 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:14 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Jesus wept , are you coming for us or not? Make your fckn mind up.

I won a lot of money on Cardiff going up last season

If they come down this season

I see no reason, why they couldn’t do the same again

Don’t see much in the Championship this season that will be a threat

I don’t think I will get 30/1 on Cardiff for promotion if they are relegated and playing in the Championship next season again
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:37 - Apr 17 with 2388 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:26 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

I won a lot of money on Cardiff going up last season

If they come down this season

I see no reason, why they couldn’t do the same again

Don’t see much in the Championship this season that will be a threat

I don’t think I will get 30/1 on Cardiff for promotion if they are relegated and playing in the Championship next season again

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:45 - Apr 17 with 2342 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:53 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

I’m sure they will

I hate them if we are much better than you or you are a little better than us. It’s not just next year if you come down. It’s every Derby game regardless.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 2281 viewsTNT

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:45 - Apr 17 by union_jack

I hate them if we are much better than you or you are a little better than us. It’s not just next year if you come down. It’s every Derby game regardless.

Take up knitting ffs pal.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:47 - Apr 17 with 2271 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:42 - Apr 17 by TNT

Take up knitting ffs pal.

Lighten up there’s a good chap eh?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:50 - Apr 17 with 2261 viewsTNT

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:45 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

More Middlesbrough and Stoke than forest and rangers eh? But then you chose to go into hiding when we won those games.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:09 - Apr 17 with 2240 viewsThornburyswan

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:34 - Apr 17 by union_jack

I'm with you 100%
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:10 - Apr 17 with 2238 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Losing to you is unbearable and it lasts until we beat you.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:19 - Apr 18 with 2048 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:50 - Apr 17 by TNT

More Middlesbrough and Stoke than forest and rangers eh? But then you chose to go into hiding when we won those games.

It wasn’t until Stoke was down to 9 men that Swansea got on top

And besides that

What was good to rite about that game???

Further more I didn’t write about the QPR game until this thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:43 - Apr 18 with 2031 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:19 - Apr 18 by valleyboy

And besides that

Just before half time when the score was 2 - 0 and the Swans had 75% possession and 13 shots to Stoke's 1 we weren't on top?

Stop being utterly ridiculous.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 2013 viewsPhil_S

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:19 - Apr 18 by valleyboy

And besides that

See that first line

That's comedy gold that is, you should be embarrassed for even trying to think about writing it in a semi serious state
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 13:04 - Apr 18 with 2001 viewsJinxy

Brighton's run in looks far worse than Cardiff's even with the game in hand. Coupled with their awful form, I still think Cardiff will scrape it. Oh and I hate the derby games too - before each game the prospect of the joy of winning is not equal and opposite to the dread of pain of losing I'm afraid.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:06 - Apr 19 with 1736 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:43 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Just before half time when the score was 2 - 0 and the Swans had 75% possession and 13 shots to Stoke's 1 we weren't on top?

Stop being utterly ridiculous.

Then before half time the score was 2-1

Then it took 2 red cards when 1 of them shouldn’t have been given for Swansea to get on top

Somehow I don’t think that Swansea would have won that game but for the sending offs
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1728 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:06 - Apr 19 by valleyboy

Then it took 2 red cards when 1 of them shouldn’t have been given for Swansea to get on top

Somehow I don’t think that Swansea would have won that game but for the sending offs

I think we would have won more comprehensively if they’d kept 11 on the field. We went backwards when they got the reds. Don’t know where you are coming from on this one tbh!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1706 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You said we weren’t on top until they went down to 9.

I comprehensively proved you wrong.

You obviously didn’t watch the game because we were much better when they had 11 on the pitch.

Stop posting utter rubbish.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:44 - Apr 19 with 1686 viewsthornabyswan

31 shots we had they had 2.
Didn't need your binoculars to tell that we battered them and the reason they had 2 sent off was because they kicked lumps out of us.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024