Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Man City 18:07 - Apr 24 with 3695 viewsMrSwerve

Massive game tonight in the PL. Utd would love to spoil City’s title run...it’ll be difficult though I suspect.

What’s your thoughts Dwighty?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Man City on 20:24 - Apr 24 with 951 viewsdickythorpe

Rashford being bullied by company, no one from manure backing him up. Shïthouses.
Man Utd v Man City on 20:26 - Apr 24 with 951 viewsMrSwerve

Man Utd v Man City on 19:44 - Apr 24 by Darran

Roy Keane is an awesome pundit.

Yeah I do like him as a pundit, says it how it is.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:30 - Apr 24 with 932 viewswestwalesed

Man Utd v Man City on 20:26 - Apr 24 by MrSwerve

Personally I hope Citeh slip up.
I admire their game but I don’t like the way they’ve bought success and I admire the way Liverpool play with the high intense press. Great to watch.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Man Utd v Man City on 20:30 - Apr 24 with 931 viewsAnal_Dogrich

Man Utd v Man City on 20:24 - Apr 24 by Darran

Pissy prick.

Do one Tea Bag Scruff.

Pass me a bed pan please.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:34 - Apr 24 with 917 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Man Utd v Man City on 20:21 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

I couldn't give a fuk what their finances are as long as they don't break any rules ps you'll not find any glory hunting plastic tvats like you and that long haired scrffy Tvat Prosser supporitng them ,how refeshing is ?that Glory hunter vanker!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 20:23]

They did break the rules.

"Bournemouth were handed a £7.6m fine for breaching Financial Fair Play rules after accruing huge losses last season en route to Premier League promotion.

The Football League did not confirm the size of the penalty, but details of the fine - which has not yet been paid - were disclosed in the club's accounts, which show they made a £38.3m loss in winning the Championship in 2014-15."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36189779

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man Utd v Man City on 20:38 - Apr 24 with 912 viewsMrSwerve

Wolves beating Arsenal 3 nil.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:51 - Apr 24 with 865 viewssainthelens

The most obvious thing of all is that Mariner will decide the outcome of this.
Man Utd v Man City on 20:54 - Apr 24 with 858 viewsswan85

I am torn on whether I want Man City or Liverpool to win the title. Man City because they have just bought success, or because in my age group (mid 40s) there are so many plastic Liverpool fans from the 80s that they could be unbearable. I think overall I would prefer Man City to win it.
Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Man City on 20:59 - Apr 24 with 826 viewsMrSwerve

I’d rather Liverpool as it’ll be a bit of a change.

That said, I wouldn’t care if City won it either.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:59 - Apr 24 with 826 viewspencoedjack

Man Utd v Man City on 20:54 - Apr 24 by swan85

I am torn on whether I want Man City or Liverpool to win the title. Man City because they have just bought success, or because in my age group (mid 40s) there are so many plastic Liverpool fans from the 80s that they could be unbearable. I think overall I would prefer Man City to win it.

If Liverpool don’t win the league no doubt it will be somebody else’s fault
Man Utd v Man City on 21:00 - Apr 24 with 821 viewspencoedjack

Man Utd v Man City on 20:26 - Apr 24 by MrSwerve

Agree

Don’t think he’s a fan of Pogbas
Man Utd v Man City on 21:00 - Apr 24 with 811 viewsdickythorpe

Whoever wins it will be overhyped. Not hard to be challenging for the PL title when tens of millions are spent on players.
Guardiola and Klopp should try managing us, then I'd respect them.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:02 - Apr 24 with 807 viewsswan85

Man Utd v Man City on 21:00 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

Whoever wins it will be overhyped. Not hard to be challenging for the PL title when tens of millions are spent on players.
Guardiola and Klopp should try managing us, then I'd respect them.

Spot on comment. Guardiola next job, I am quite sure will be at PSG.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:03 - Apr 24 with 805 viewsOldjack

Man Utd v Man City on 20:34 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They did break the rules.

"Bournemouth were handed a £7.6m fine for breaching Financial Fair Play rules after accruing huge losses last season en route to Premier League promotion.

The Football League did not confirm the size of the penalty, but details of the fine - which has not yet been paid - were disclosed in the club's accounts, which show they made a £38.3m loss in winning the Championship in 2014-15."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36189779

Whoo get her ! They're not the first or last to bend the rules . They're still a tiny club and still dinning at the top table without gory hunter or plastics ,now that has to be admired even for a massive tit like your glory hunting self

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Utd v Man City on 21:03 - Apr 24 with 805 viewssainthelens

Man Utd v Man City on 20:59 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

If Liverpool don’t win the league no doubt it will be somebody else’s fault

Man Utd v Man City on 21:05 - Apr 24 with 785 viewsdickythorpe

Man Utd v Man City on 21:02 - Apr 24 by swan85

Spot on comment. Guardiola next job, I am quite sure will be at PSG.

Bloody mercenaries. Klopp will feck off soon enough
Man Utd v Man City on 21:06 - Apr 24 with 789 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 21:03 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

Whoo get her ! They're not the first or last to bend the rules . They're still a tiny club and still dinning at the top table without gory hunter or plastics ,now that has to be admired even for a massive tit like your glory hunting self

Tiny club with Russian billionaire owners who have spent serious money.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:08 - Apr 24 with 777 viewsOldjack

Man Utd v Man City on 21:06 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Tiny club with Russian billionaire owners who have spent serious money.

it can't be that serious or they'd been in serious shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Utd v Man City on 21:10 - Apr 24 with 768 viewsmajorraglan

Man Utd v Man City on 20:54 - Apr 24 by swan85

Back when I was growing up, Liverpool were huge and had dominated for a long time. Never forget Wimbledon and their crazy gang turning them over in the FACup final.
I don’t like what City have done in terms of buying success, but their fans have seen some real tough times in comparison to Man Utd and Liverpool’s. City have spent a lot of money, but so have United, Liverpool and Chelsea so it’s all relative.
This year, I have no real interest in the Premier League and don’t really care who wins it.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:13 - Apr 24 with 749 viewsdickythorpe

Bernardo Silva makes the game look easy.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:13 - Apr 24 with 751 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 21:08 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

it can't be that serious or they'd been in serious shyte

Breaking FFP showed what a farce it is. As offence happened in FL, a different entity, could not be docked points or have transfer ban etc. From what I remember reading, the overall loss was around £42m. They were instead fined £1m for every £6m over - so £7m.

That was a fine of £7m, the first season in Prem bottom would make £107m in TV money.

That's why teams like Villa etc spend big. Go up, you're ok, a minor fine. It's those spending and staying down that are fvcked.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 740 viewsdickythorpe

Lindgaard missed a real chance there
Man Utd v Man City on 21:19 - Apr 24 with 727 viewsswan85

Man Utd v Man City on 21:10 - Apr 24 by majorraglan

Back when I was growing up, Liverpool were huge and had dominated for a long time. Never forget Wimbledon and their crazy gang turning them over in the FACup final.
I don’t like what City have done in terms of buying success, but their fans have seen some real tough times in comparison to Man Utd and Liverpool’s. City have spent a lot of money, but so have United, Liverpool and Chelsea so it’s all relative.
This year, I have no real interest in the Premier League and don’t really care who wins it.

Fair comment there. A good friend moved to Manchester at 16 and followed City becoming a season ticket holder at Maine road, but ironically now they have success doesn’t have a season tickets. Think kids coming along did that (or his mrs!) but he makes comments like yours about seeing some difficult times. I do tell him to put his difficult times in to perspective with my Swansea ones! Last number years haven’t been too bad though!
Man Utd v Man City on 21:24 - Apr 24 with 709 viewsbuilthjack

All over folks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd v Man City on 21:26 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsdickythorpe

Goalie off form
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024