Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday 14:44 - Apr 26 with 4503 viewsjackharris

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-hold-lap-appreciation-saturday

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 15:18 - Apr 26 with 3501 viewsSTID2017

When is Alan Curtis's Presentation to the crowd to allow us to show our appreciation ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 18:29 - Apr 26 with 3362 viewsWhiterockin

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 15:18 - Apr 26 by STID2017

When is Alan Curtis's Presentation to the crowd to allow us to show our appreciation ?

Standing ovation on the 7th minute in recognition of the number he wore when we played Leeds in out first game in the top flight?
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 19:36 - Apr 26 with 3276 viewsSTID2017

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 18:29 - Apr 26 by Whiterockin

Standing ovation on the 7th minute in recognition of the number he wore when we played Leeds in out first game in the top flight?

Sounds like a brilliant idea, however really the club should be involved with it

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 19:40 - Apr 26 with 3270 viewsNeath_Jack

They f*ck this up every year. They all go and get their kids/wives etc and most of the crowd gets fed up and f*cks off home / pub by the time they do it. Shambles.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 19:57 - Apr 26 with 3241 viewsSgorioFruit

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 19:40 - Apr 26 by Neath_Jack

They f*ck this up every year. They all go and get their kids/wives etc and most of the crowd gets fed up and f*cks off home / pub by the time they do it. Shambles.

correct, I will be leaving about 1.5 seconds after the whistle.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 20:18 - Apr 26 with 3213 viewsexiledclaseboy

I can’t remember the last time I stayed for one of these.

Poll: Tory leader

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 20:19 - Apr 26 with 3209 viewspencoedjack

I concur

Although I may stay behind when we beat dirty lids to win the play off final
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 21:28 - Apr 26 with 3104 viewsjackharris

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 20:18 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t remember the last time I stayed for one of these.

I think my last one I stayed for was the Liverpool one and I was dressed as Elvis...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 22:42 - Apr 26 with 3011 viewswestside

Brighton v Newcastle 5.30pm
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 00:13 - Apr 27 with 2918 viewsNotLoyal

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 21:28 - Apr 26 by jackharris

I think my last one I stayed for was the Liverpool one and I was dressed as Elvis...

Elvis is a cnt mind.
Was ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 00:32 - Apr 27 with 2901 viewsSoberBaker

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 21:28 - Apr 26 by jackharris

I'm cringing for you, mate.

AMOW

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 01:26 - Apr 27 with 2869 viewsSTID2017

Potentially (if a miracle happens) we could have another five games after this one.
Touch premature ?

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 08:44 - Apr 27 with 2768 viewsFireboy2

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 01:26 - Apr 27 by STID2017

Potentially (if a miracle happens) we could have another five games after this one.
Touch premature ?

Like your positivity
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 2738 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone remember last year's procession? Did anyone stay for it? Or was it cancelled due to extreme shame on behalf of the players and the manager?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 10:37 - Apr 28 with 2533 viewsSgorioFruit

so was the stadium empty after the game yesterday?

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 10:50 - Apr 28 with 2507 viewsDarran

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 10:37 - Apr 28 by SgorioFruit

so was the stadium empty after the game yesterday?

No but it was surprising how little there was there though as I’ve said in the past people are entitled to do what they want.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 11:08 - Apr 28 with 2474 viewschad

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 10:50 - Apr 28 by Darran

No but it was surprising how little there was there though as I’ve said in the past people are entitled to do what they want.

Totally agree

Although when we left after showing our appreciation to the players and manager and the likes of Trunds and Curt, it looked like pro rata you were pulling in a better crowd ;)

Was Leon there, didn’t see him.
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 13:45 - Apr 28 with 2411 viewsNeath_Jack

Knows his onions this bloke

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 14:41 - Apr 28 with 2351 viewsJBT95

I usually stay but cba yesterday means getting an hour later train home.

Also, why do they disappear for 20mins usually to go get their kids, then just walk around with them in their arms?

Be better if they just did players and staff straight after the final whistle imo. Take 10mins max.
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 14:45 - Apr 28 with 2341 viewsDarran

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 14:41 - Apr 28 by JBT95

I usually stay but cba yesterday means getting an hour later train home.

Also, why do they disappear for 20mins usually to go get their kids, then just walk around with them in their arms?

Be better if they just did players and staff straight after the final whistle imo. Take 10mins max.

They didn’t disappear for 20 minutes and were back on the pitch in less than 10 minutes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 16:16 - Apr 28 with 2284 viewspencoedjack

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 10:50 - Apr 28 by Darran

Most of them are welcome around the house for a cuppa to thank me for my support if they like.

Naughton will have to wait outside.
Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 16:17 - Apr 28 with 2280 viewsNeath_Jack

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 16:16 - Apr 28 by pencoedjack

Most of them are welcome around the house for a cuppa to thank me for my support if they like.

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 16:54 - Apr 28 with 2234 viewsSgorioFruit

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 16:16 - Apr 28 by pencoedjack

Damn
I wish I said this first

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 17:07 - Apr 28 with 2213 viewsbuilthjack

It was ok. My Mrs liked the little kids running around.
It will be better at Blackburn next week in front of a few thousand fans in one place.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 17:54 - Apr 28 with 2181 viewspencoedjack

Lap of Appreciation Will be Saturday on 17:07 - Apr 28 by builthjack

It was ok. My Mrs liked the little kids running around.
It will be better at Blackburn next week in front of a few thousand fans in one place.

We are taking a few thousand to Blackburn?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024