Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson thread 19:14 - May 8 with 24339 viewsDrizzy

Why's it been deleted?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:06 - May 10 with 2527 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:41 - May 10 by Drizzy

There's no evidence, apart from all the evidence that's been provided on this thread and the previous thread that you undoubtedly pored through.

All the evidence that's been provided on this thread? There is none.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:35 - May 10 with 2483 viewsJack123

The 'Great lie' are obviously worried about Tommy, banned from all social media, and something now which Iv'e never seen before, you tube has censored all his videos, no comments, sharing, nothing. Books banned by amazon, and when you read the comments regarding the books by Tommy banned on amazon, you can see what's happening.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:49 - May 10 with 2466 viewsNotLoyal

Actually drizzy has raised some valid points, my views on democracy haven't changed though and the standard he is being held to is correct. However, this standard isn't applied to many other politicians or candidates which again I see as exclusionary and raises the question why. I have massive sympathy for much of what the left stood for, it made so much sense. However to strip a man bare because it's clear he has the political momentum, deny him any platform because he is intelligently explaining his politics - and then to call him racist without any proof is all I need to confirm that when I stopped actively supporting antifa I was as correct as I've ever been when making a life changing decision.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:06 - May 10 with 2444 viewsexiledclaseboy

Drizzy doing fine work here in response to the apologists. Keep it up, old son. You have right on your side.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:18 - May 10 with 2421 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:06 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

Drizzy doing fine work here in response to the apologists. Keep it up, old son. You have right on your side.

Nobody's apologising for anybody, just asking for some evidence of the claims.

Anyway for those of us willing to listen.

This is evidence.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:28 - May 10 with 2409 viewsJack123

[Post edited 10 May 2019 23:35]

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 06:56 - May 11 with 2329 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:11 - May 10 by Drizzy

The quite key difference being I don't believe the EDL's views are representative of the white working-class population.

For what it’s worth nor did I think that the moronic loutishness of the EDL were either, though you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that you and people like you do.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 07:45 - May 11 with 2318 viewsKilkennyjack

Why did Stephen Yaxley-Lennon change his name ?

Is the 1970/80s band The Tom Robinson band his new name inspiration ?
(Clearly not his political inspiration ....🤐 ).

No thanks Tommy, not welcome in Wales. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson thread on 07:57 - May 11 with 2306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:56 - May 10 by sg1912

I would argue his political campaign has the same effect as a march.

.. and extremism existed long before any European interventionism in the middle East or Saudi arms deals.

In a certain sense yes, al depending on the ruling faction in any one Muslim country at any particular time. What didn’t exist before European or rather Western intervention was terrorism .

Edit Islamic Terrorism
[Post edited 11 May 2019 7:58]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:34 - May 11 with 2270 viewssherpajacob

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:56 - May 10 by sg1912

I would argue his political campaign has the same effect as a march.

.. and extremism existed long before any European interventionism in the middle East or Saudi arms deals.

You have to go back a long way to get to a time before European intervention in the middle east.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:35 - May 11 with 2270 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 07:57 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

In a certain sense yes, al depending on the ruling faction in any one Muslim country at any particular time. What didn’t exist before European or rather Western intervention was terrorism .

Edit Islamic Terrorism
[Post edited 11 May 2019 7:58]

What the Moors and Ottomans did could arguably be construed as terrorism.

It has always existed, the only difference is.. it's on our doorstep now.

Blaming ourselves is just rationalising something that is difficult to comprehend in our part of the world.
Tommy Robinson thread on 09:40 - May 11 with 2264 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 07:45 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Why did Stephen Yaxley-Lennon change his name ?

Is the 1970/80s band The Tom Robinson band his new name inspiration ?
(Clearly not his political inspiration ....🤐 ).

No thanks Tommy, not welcome in Wales. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Maybe it was an inspirational nod in the direction of Islam.
Like a count in before lobbing some gay guy off the roof of a building ?

2,4,6,8 - Never too late, lob the cnt off the building in the night.

Edit ... Elton John changed his name, a gay guy called Reg wasn't working.
[Post edited 11 May 2019 9:42]

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:53 - May 11 with 2243 viewsDarran

Who agrees?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson thread on 10:30 - May 11 with 2225 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:35 - May 11 by sg1912

What the Moors and Ottomans did could arguably be construed as terrorism.

It has always existed, the only difference is.. it's on our doorstep now.

Blaming ourselves is just rationalising something that is difficult to comprehend in our part of the world.

And would the shameful atrocities committed by officials of the Empire be classed as Christian fundamentalist terrorism?

You're clutching at straws here. Wahhabism, which Robinson loves to reference, was founded as a direct response to the Indian Mutiny of 1857. Salafism was founded in Egypt in response to French and British occupation.

Robinson is flawed because his idea of islamic fundamentalism is centered around the increasing number of burkas in Luton town centre. He's spent 8 years of his life campaigning against radical islam but I'm yet to see a single quote from him that even acknowledges his own government's complicity.

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:24 - May 11 with 2186 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 10:30 - May 11 by Drizzy

And would the shameful atrocities committed by officials of the Empire be classed as Christian fundamentalist terrorism?

You're clutching at straws here. Wahhabism, which Robinson loves to reference, was founded as a direct response to the Indian Mutiny of 1857. Salafism was founded in Egypt in response to French and British occupation.

Robinson is flawed because his idea of islamic fundamentalism is centered around the increasing number of burkas in Luton town centre. He's spent 8 years of his life campaigning against radical islam but I'm yet to see a single quote from him that even acknowledges his own government's complicity.

Are you claiming that Europeans are responsible for extremism within the Islamic community that has existed since the 7th century.

Look up Kharijism, it's you that's 'clutching at straws'
Tommy Robinson thread on 14:48 - May 11 with 2131 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:53 - May 11 by Darran

Who agrees?

I'm certain thats an offence ...
I'm also certain it won't be investigated.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:29 - May 11 with 2100 viewsJack_Meoff

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:35 - May 10 by Jack123

The 'Great lie' are obviously worried about Tommy, banned from all social media, and something now which Iv'e never seen before, you tube has censored all his videos, no comments, sharing, nothing. Books banned by amazon, and when you read the comments regarding the books by Tommy banned on amazon, you can see what's happening.

I'm no fan of Mr Yaxley-Lennon but this type of censorship can't end well. Who will end up regulating the regulator?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:25 - May 11 with 2062 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:53 - May 11 by Darran

Who agrees?

No one in their right mind.

Although I’m sure Tommy wouldn’t think twice about doing similar but that doesn’t make it right.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:54 - May 12 with 1950 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:24 - May 11 by sg1912

Are you claiming that Europeans are responsible for extremism within the Islamic community that has existed since the 7th century.

Look up Kharijism, it's you that's 'clutching at straws'

Complicity and responsibility are very different things. If you believe that colonial and neo-colonial policies of invading, subjugating and political meddling have nothing to do with fuelling extremism I'm afraid this discussion can't go on any further.

By Islamic community I presume you mean the cumulative 10+ billion people over 1300 years of human history. I'm not doubting it's easy to find acts of extremism within such an extensive cross-section of all human history. What I doubt is that your view of Western colonial expansion will be presented as a Christian fundamentalist problem in the same way you view Islamic expansion across the Middle East as a sign of Islam's fundamental violence.

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:19 - May 12 with 1898 viewsmarchamjack

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:54 - May 12 by Drizzy

Complicity and responsibility are very different things. If you believe that colonial and neo-colonial policies of invading, subjugating and political meddling have nothing to do with fuelling extremism I'm afraid this discussion can't go on any further.

By Islamic community I presume you mean the cumulative 10+ billion people over 1300 years of human history. I'm not doubting it's easy to find acts of extremism within such an extensive cross-section of all human history. What I doubt is that your view of Western colonial expansion will be presented as a Christian fundamentalist problem in the same way you view Islamic expansion across the Middle East as a sign of Islam's fundamental violence.

A 5 page thread about a multiple convicted fraudster and thug, and founder of the racist group EDL

I genuinely despair sometimes

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:55 - May 12 with 1877 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:54 - May 12 by Drizzy

I think you’re conflating the importance of religion among traditional Christian and Islamic countries in the modern world..
Islam is central to policy making in the Middle East/North Africa, where as Christianity holds no political weight in the West.

I could understand if your point was with regards to political instability, but it’s impossible to blame the West for Islamic religious extremism that caused a lot of bloodshed on our own continent long before the era of European colonisation.
Tommy Robinson thread on 17:11 - May 12 with 1859 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:55 - May 12 by sg1912

I think you’re conflating the importance of religion among traditional Christian and Islamic countries in the modern world..
Islam is central to policy making in the Middle East/North Africa, where as Christianity holds no political weight in the West.

I could understand if your point was with regards to political instability, but it’s impossible to blame the West for Islamic religious extremism that caused a lot of bloodshed on our own continent long before the era of European colonisation.

“Christianity holds no political weight in the West.”

I can only imagine you’re joking.

And I must say the disconnect between your ability to dig up relatively obscure information about the Kharijites while not finding a single example of Tommy Robinson’s numerous and widely available public outpourings of race hatred and general bigotry is an astonishing example of a somewhat biased approach to the search engine.
Tommy Robinson thread on 19:24 - May 12 with 1795 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:11 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

“Christianity holds no political weight in the West.”

I can only imagine you’re joking.

And I must say the disconnect between your ability to dig up relatively obscure information about the Kharijites while not finding a single example of Tommy Robinson’s numerous and widely available public outpourings of race hatred and general bigotry is an astonishing example of a somewhat biased approach to the search engine.

Just out of curiosity with regards to TR widely available race hatred, have you got any links? Not newspaper links, direct links to the man himself.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 19:28 - May 12 with 1786 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy Robinson thread on 19:24 - May 12 by Jack123

Just out of curiosity with regards to TR widely available race hatred, have you got any links? Not newspaper links, direct links to the man himself.

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2018/11/tommy-robinson-lies-to-incite-hatred.ht
Tommy Robinson thread on 19:32 - May 12 with 1781 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 19:28 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2018/11/tommy-robinson-lies-to-incite-hatred.ht

No, I need video evidence.. Which in fact has been asked for, at least for a couple of days, not a blog site.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024