Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking 09:10 - May 10 with 17419 viewsmynamesjeff1

Person who told me last week that he’s talking to United also said he is coming back on loan.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 9:13]
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:03 - May 10 with 3674 viewsBadlands

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:48 - May 10 by mynamesjeff1

We’d have got millions in compo, rather that if he isn’t loaned back.

How much would Hull be entitled to?
If a decent offer comes in we should accept it - better to get that money in now rather than compensation which would be far less and we could see the player injured or out of form next year.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:24 - May 10 with 3580 viewsNeath_Jack

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:26 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

I’d be amazed if he came back here on loan.

I don’t think he would welcome it for one, also I don’t think United would entertain it either.

Didn't Utd buy Zaha then loan him back to Palace, and possibly the scumbags?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:41 - May 10 with 3509 viewssainthelens

I couldn't care if he signed for Goytre Utd, ad long as we got him back for the season.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:09 - May 10 with 3434 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:39 - May 10 by Jack_y_Jwc

It's all relative - happier than getting nothing for him next summer

We all knew he'd leave, it was about getting as much money as possible.
Keeping Potter is the most important thing for me.

100% this.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:11 - May 10 with 3431 viewsBDS

What’s £15 million in dollars?
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:11 - May 10 with 3430 viewsJinxy

Called this weeks ago after Giggs was in the crowd - makes all sorts of sense for DJ/Giggs/Wales and SCFC. Giggs will have a direct influence on how he is developed at Man U for Wales' benefit. Ensure we get the right deal including loans (inc other players), % sell on clauses etc. and it's win-win. This will enable GP to establish a good relationship with Man U too. Mr Birch will of course be all over this one like a rash - balance the books, make the club saleable and let's get some REAL investors in eh.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:13 - May 10 with 3422 viewsmajorraglan

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:11 - May 10 by BDS

What’s £15 million in dollars?

Not far off $20m.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:15 - May 10 with 3410 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps they'll send him out on loan to Salford City

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:30 - May 10 with 3349 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:42 - May 10 with 3311 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd like to believe it being officially reported by Sky Sports. These individual journalists are hit and miss.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 14:23 - May 10 with 3049 viewsjackrmee

Fail reckon it's £10mil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7014171/Man-United-close-agre

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 15:14 - May 10 with 2900 viewsBadlands

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 14:23 - May 10 by jackrmee

Fail reckon it's £10mil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7014171/Man-United-close-agre

Just repeating the price commented on in January.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 15:16 - May 10 with 2885 viewswaynekerr55

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:24 - May 10 by Neath_Jack

Didn't Utd buy Zaha then loan him back to Palace, and possibly the scumbags?

Correct, he was Fergie's last signing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 15:34 - May 10 with 2831 viewsjack247

If he goes to Man United, it will be with a view to them playing him. If he was a 17 year old prodigy, then a loan back would make sense but he’s 21. They would probably play him in their reserves and give him a few minutes here and there and maybe cup games.

I can only see them loaning a £15m 21 year old out if he doesn’t hit the ground running. I’m pretty sure they would want to take a look at him first.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 15:51 - May 10 with 2784 viewsDyfnant

They’re lacking pace out wide for sure

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 16:04 - May 10 with 2737 viewsMrSwerve

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 14:23 - May 10 by jackrmee

Fail reckon it's £10mil.

If they’re loaning him back to us, I think that is a more realistic figure. It’s a very enticing deal if we get him for another year, so we’d probably be willing to sell for a lesser sum.

Otherwise, I’m sure there’d be interest from other PL clubs who would want him on loan, Leeds for example if they get promoted.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 16:45 - May 10 with 2655 viewsairedale

If he is sold to a big PL club, wouldn’t it be better for them to loan him out to a smaller PL club than a Championship one?
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 16:53 - May 10 with 2638 viewsDr_Winston

He's 22 in six months. If he was still a teenager the idea of loaning him out to get game time would make more sense.

Might not be a first team regular straight away, but they'll want him in and around the squad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 16:56 - May 10 with 2622 viewsUxbridge

Given he's out of contract next summer, I'd be surprised if sale and leaseback is an option. It'd be beneficial to us and James though, in comparison to some other options anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 17:02 - May 10 with 2592 viewsLuther27

I'll believe it when it happens
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 17:03 - May 10 with 2597 viewsyescomeon

He's probably not that far off good enough to go straight into the Utd first team squad. They've not got much in the way of wingers there. Can't see him coming in on loan.

Upthecity!

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 17:38 - May 10 with 2490 viewsKilkennyjack

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:11 - May 10 by Jinxy

Called this weeks ago after Giggs was in the crowd - makes all sorts of sense for DJ/Giggs/Wales and SCFC. Giggs will have a direct influence on how he is developed at Man U for Wales' benefit. Ensure we get the right deal including loans (inc other players), % sell on clauses etc. and it's win-win. This will enable GP to establish a good relationship with Man U too. Mr Birch will of course be all over this one like a rash - balance the books, make the club saleable and let's get some REAL investors in eh.

I was thinking the same .... Giggs involvement would explain it.

Beware of the Risen People

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 19:59 - May 10 with 2259 viewsJinxy

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 17:38 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

Absolutely. Mr Giggs is not exactly unknown for concentrating on numero uno is he?! I think Man U generally are generally barking up the wrong tree btw, phelan announced assistant coach etc.? How the hell they didn't wait until close season to make a managerial decision is truly astonishing. But, it suits us, DJ and Wales so crack on I say! Don't be too greedy Mr Birch (a la Siggi) - get the funds in to use (some) elsewhere ASAP. Prices tend to rise in the 11th hour.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 20:46 - May 10 with 2149 viewsCaptain_Sham

Zaha buckled under the pressure at United. I thought James would get swallowed up at Leeds. God help him if he goes to United. He's already being hyped to the moon .Its all going to end in tears. Or a tear. Muscular.

Its just a ride.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 20:48 - May 10 with 2139 viewsNotLoyal

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 17:38 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

And it's not as if Giggs hasn't got previous for manipulating people and situations.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024