Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Club is falling apart at the seams 09:09 - May 20 with 3045 viewsswancity

And yet nothing can be done about it

It’s being dismantled and the slide will be impossible to stop without a change of ownership that much is clear

Sad. So sad to see.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:41 - May 20 with 522 viewsandypitt56

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:21 - May 20 by jasper_T

They've got money they just don't want to put it into Swansea City.

DC United have seen big investment in the last season or so, after they took over 100% control. Marquee players, new stadium etc.

They have no relegation, there is less risk on their investment.
The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:42 - May 20 with 517 viewsNeath_Jack

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:21 - May 20 by jasper_T

They've got money they just don't want to put it into Swansea City.

DC United have seen big investment in the last season or so, after they took over 100% control. Marquee players, new stadium etc.

Don't forget that we're paying for all those marquee players, especially Rooney, with all the transfer money we receive.

Well we are if you listen to most of the clowns on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:46 - May 20 with 490 viewsandypitt56

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:42 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

Don't forget that we're paying for all those marquee players, especially Rooney, with all the transfer money we receive.

Well we are if you listen to most of the clowns on here.

Meant to upvote not down Sorry! Your comment did make me laugh out loud at work..
The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:53 - May 20 with 446 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:17 - May 20 by swancity

But you don’t

Lots of good valid reasons why

But it’ll need an injection of cash to allow it to compete properly again. Speculate to accumulate approach but whether we have local people with the sort of money needed is debateable. We aren’t the basket case (yet) that Bolton are for instance but it’s a slippery slope...

"Lots of good valid reasons why" yet you haven't named any.
The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:56 - May 20 with 432 viewsSgorioFruit

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:08 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

Fair point. I'm equally worried tbh, just hoping/praying that they do make a successful appointment. I've always viewed this summer as a key point when we could go either way. Keep the squad together (including Potter) and we could have built on this year, even with Dan going. Break this team up and we could very much be in trouble. Potter going isn't a good start! If I was a betting man, I'd have a few bob on us going down next season as things stand.

Swansea v Newport County

A nice enjoyable all welsh fixture to look forward to the season after next.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:56 - May 20 with 426 viewsswancity

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:39 - May 20 by PozuelosSideys

Dont you remember what happened the last time we were in this division? Almost every week we all sat here and laughed at all the other clubs and all the pundits and all the media who had us down as fodder because we hadnt spent gazillions on players. Instead we brought in freebies and the odd signing for a couple of 100k. What happened next?Oh yes, we mugged them all off and made them look stupid. Money doesnt win you football matches. The correct players in the correct position who know what they are doing whilst in a tactical system which is effective for them as a TEAM.

We are a championship club. Every club in teh world is a selling club. The challenge is to buy low, sell high. Thats the way to get out of this league. Carrying big piles of debt around is not the way forward.

That said, there does have to be the occasional carrot with the majority stick and in my experience, American investment people eat all the carrots and then slap you around 24/7/365 with that stick.

Yes remember it well.

The Club was on the way up, well run and financially stable

These are very different times from all angles. It’s in a mess now. Not even the tea lady’s job is safe. And a different approach is needed to put it back on its feet...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:59 - May 20 with 417 viewsSgorioFruit

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 12:08 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

Fair point. I'm equally worried tbh, just hoping/praying that they do make a successful appointment. I've always viewed this summer as a key point when we could go either way. Keep the squad together (including Potter) and we could have built on this year, even with Dan going. Break this team up and we could very much be in trouble. Potter going isn't a good start! If I was a betting man, I'd have a few bob on us going down next season as things stand.

Swansea v Newport County

A nice enjoyable all welsh fixture to look forward to the season after next.

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 13:03 - May 20 with 401 viewspikeypaul

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 10:57 - May 20 by NotLoyal

Two years ago anything was possible, two years later the clubs supporters reap the rewards of inactivity.

Exactly.

The trust board that pushed for no action against the sell out cunnts and yanks need to take a look at themselves.

What a bunch of useless cunnts they have proved to be.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 13:10 - May 20 with 377 viewsSgorioFruit

The Club is falling apart at the seams on 13:03 - May 20 by pikeypaul

Exactly.

The trust board that pushed for no action against the sell out cunnts and yanks need to take a look at themselves.

What a bunch of useless cunnts they have proved to be.

Which is why I never renewed my trust membership

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024