Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thierry Henry... 20:08 - Jun 1 with 15773 views34dfgdf54

Next manager??

Thierry Henry... on 18:00 - Jun 2 with 3456 viewsbluey_the_blue

Thierry Henry... on 17:23 - Jun 2 by 34dfgdf54

Why would Henry be expensive though? In his first job he failed. His reputation as a player will not come into it, it’s a completely different career. He needs to start somewhere from scratch so won’t be able to demand a ridiculous salary.

He gets plenty of money from punditry work, doesn't need to manage. Monaco a bit team, he's French, I get why he took the role on but made a pigs ear of it.

Given he doesn't need to manage, he'll demand big wages to do so.
Thierry Henry... on 18:02 - Jun 2 with 3435 viewsLeonWasGod

No thanks. I’d rather a real manager than a celebrity one.
Thierry Henry... on 18:04 - Jun 2 with 3409 views34dfgdf54

Thierry Henry... on 18:00 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

He gets plenty of money from punditry work, doesn't need to manage. Monaco a bit team, he's French, I get why he took the role on but made a pigs ear of it.

He did his badges because he wants to be a manager, not because he has too.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 18:06]
Thierry Henry... on 18:04 - Jun 2 with 3409 viewsHeadmaster

Thierry Henry... on 18:02 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

No thanks. I’d rather a real manager than a celebrity one.

What makes you say he's not a real manager?
Thierry Henry... on 18:11 - Jun 2 with 3363 viewsbluey_the_blue

Thierry Henry... on 18:04 - Jun 2 by 34dfgdf54

He did his badges because he wants to be a manager, not because he has too.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 18:06]

Again, he did a shit job at Monaco. Why put himself through that again in far more difficult job?
Thierry Henry... on 18:12 - Jun 2 with 3351 viewsTailGunner

He is an intelligent guy, has won everything at every level, has done the qualifications.

He doesn't need the money.

Why anyone would dismiss him so glibly is astonishing.
Thierry Henry... on 18:16 - Jun 2 with 3314 views34dfgdf54

Thierry Henry... on 18:11 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Again, he did a shit job at Monaco. Why put himself through that again in far more difficult job?

The Monaco job was not a far tougher job than what he would have here. Click on the link from earlier in the thread.
Thierry Henry... on 18:17 - Jun 2 with 3301 viewsbluey_the_blue

Thierry Henry... on 18:12 - Jun 2 by TailGunner

He is an intelligent guy, has won everything at every level, has done the qualifications.

He doesn't need the money.

Why anyone would dismiss him so glibly is astonishing.

If he's an intelligent guy, he'd realise his limitations.

He'd also not call an opposition plyers grandmother a "whore" either if he had an intellect slightly above that of an ice cube.
Login to get fewer ads

Thierry Henry... on 18:25 - Jun 2 with 3239 views34dfgdf54

Thierry Henry... on 18:17 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

If he's an intelligent guy, he'd realise his limitations.

He'd also not call an opposition plyers grandmother a "whore" either if he had an intellect slightly above that of an ice cube.

Don’t worry yourself Bluey.
Thierry Henry... on 18:36 - Jun 2 with 3173 viewsLeonWasGod

Thierry Henry... on 18:04 - Jun 2 by Headmaster

What makes you say he's not a real manager?

What I mean is I’d rather not have the inevitable circus that would follow someone like Henry. Mind you we coped with Laudrup, but under very different conditions.

Also, his record isn’t great and he seems to have secured his few opportunities off the back of his reputation rather than through proving himself.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 18:41]
Thierry Henry... on 19:41 - Jun 2 with 2930 viewscentrestandswan

His appointment may not go down too well with our Irish fans....

Would be like Joe Jordan coming here.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Thierry Henry... on 19:46 - Jun 2 with 2894 viewspencoedjack

Thierry Henry... on 19:41 - Jun 2 by centrestandswan

His appointment may not go down too well with our Irish fans....

Would be like Joe Jordan coming here.

Another plus
Thierry Henry... on 19:47 - Jun 2 with 2890 viewssainthelens

Thierry Henry... on 18:11 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Appreciate your concerns, but fck off is it.
Thierry Henry... on 20:15 - Jun 2 with 2759 viewspencoedjack

Thierry Henry... on 19:47 - Jun 2 by sainthelens

Seconded
Thierry Henry... on 21:18 - Jun 2 with 2511 viewsThornburyswan

Shortened back in to 5s, second favourite behind Mellon boy, so somebody is buying into Risca's story.
Thierry Henry... on 21:25 - Jun 2 with 2453 viewsHeadmaster

Apparently he did his coaching badges with Cameron Toshack, don't know how true that is.
Thierry Henry... on 21:54 - Jun 2 with 2313 viewsJacket

Thierry Henry... on 18:00 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

So why take the assistant job at Belgium, significantly reducing his punditry at Sky and pay thousands to study for his badges?
Thierry Henry... on 21:58 - Jun 2 with 2280 viewsJacket

Thierry Henry... on 21:25 - Jun 2 by Headmaster

Apparently he did his coaching badges with Cameron Toshack, don't know how true that is.

Here's a photo of his group for the pro badge. Flynn's there, Arteta's there, Bala's manager is there but no sign of Toshack

https://images.app.goo.gl/53fKsYYKhefviuRV9
Thierry Henry... on 22:03 - Jun 2 with 2240 viewsjack2jack

Thierry Henry... on 19:47 - Jun 2 by sainthelens

Thierry Henry... on 22:06 - Jun 2 with 2215 viewsPJackArmy

Flynn was 100% interviewed this week, he's good friends with lots of people in the Newport area being a local boy. And it is well publicised that flynn, Henry and arteta are still in contact and have a what's app group so could well be true.
Thierry Henry... on 22:38 - Jun 2 with 2058 viewsjasper_T

Thierry Henry... on 21:58 - Jun 2 by Jacket

Here's a photo of his group for the pro badge. Flynn's there, Arteta's there, Bala's manager is there but no sign of Toshack

https://images.app.goo.gl/53fKsYYKhefviuRV9

He did one of his badges alongside Patrick Viera. Remember them saying how much they admired Garry Monk.
Thierry Henry... on 22:52 - Jun 2 with 1985 viewsJacket

Thierry Henry... on 22:38 - Jun 2 by jasper_T

He did one of his badges alongside Patrick Viera. Remember them saying how much they admired Garry Monk.

Yeah I thought Viera did one of the badges with him. I presume he also did his A, B and C badges with the FAW as well.
Thierry Henry... on 01:16 - Jun 3 with 1758 viewsmajorraglan

Thierry Henry... on 22:06 - Jun 2 by PJackArmy

Flynn was 100% interviewed this week, he's good friends with lots of people in the Newport area being a local boy. And it is well publicised that flynn, Henry and arteta are still in contact and have a what's app group so could well be true.

Flynns done a great job with Newport, but from what I have seen of them on a TV they play a different type of game to Swansea and I don’t think he’d be a good fit. I may be totally wrong, but that’s my gut feeling. Henry has played the Arsenal way for many years and is in terms of “fit” probably a better choice, but I am not getting the vibes with him either.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 1:17]
Thierry Henry... on 09:08 - Jun 3 with 1322 viewsLeonWasGod

Thierry Henry... on 22:38 - Jun 2 by jasper_T

He can fack off then!
Thierry Henry... on 10:01 - Jun 3 with 1152 viewsJacket

Thierry Henry... on 22:06 - Jun 2 by PJackArmy

I don't doubt the fact he was interviewed, what baffles me is why! Nothing personal against the guy, looks like a top bloke, he's done an excellent job down there, but the style of play don't seem to fit with the reboot of twelve months ago does it?

In fairness to him, it is a style that works down in the bottom divisions, we should know, we saw plenty of hoof em up down the Vetch over the years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024