Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... 20:36 - Jul 2 with 5398 viewsbluenile

. . . . . . world cup is crap?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:42 - Jul 2 with 3003 views34dfgdf54

Yes
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:43 - Jul 2 with 2995 viewsraynor94

The speed of the USA on the counter, is something else

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:46 - Jul 2 with 2981 viewsjacabertawe

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:42 - Jul 2 by 34dfgdf54

Yes

Here's one!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:46 - Jul 2 with 2976 viewspencoedjack

Wouldn’t know the blinds would remain shut if they were playing in the back garden
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:47 - Jul 2 with 2969 viewsHighjack

Talking of dinosaurs did anybody read about the elasmosaur remains they found in the Antarctic? One of the most complete dinosaur remains that has been found and it greatly resembles the Loch Ness monster.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:52 - Jul 2 with 2937 viewsGaryjack

I would expect any one of the 92 clubs in the Prem and football league U17'S academy sides to beat even the USA womens team. So yes, it's crap.
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:55 - Jul 2 with 2916 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:52 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

I would expect any one of the 92 clubs in the Prem and football league U17'S academy sides to beat even the USA womens team. So yes, it's crap.

They’d be all blokes though. How does saying a team of males would beat a team of females make the latter crap?

Poll: Tory leader

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:56 - Jul 2 with 2906 viewsGaryjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:47 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Talking of dinosaurs did anybody read about the elasmosaur remains they found in the Antarctic? One of the most complete dinosaur remains that has been found and it greatly resembles the Loch Ness monster.

I've seen the Loch Ness monster.
Login to get fewer ads

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:59 - Jul 2 with 2883 viewsOldjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:52 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

Sorry but you are wrong

Some of those ladies on show tonight could easily do a job for us lads

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:59 - Jul 2 with 2878 viewsFireboy2

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:56 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

I've seen the Loch Ness monster.

How many did you have gaz
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:00 - Jul 2 with 2869 viewsDippy

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:59 - Jul 2 by Oldjack

Sorry but you are wrong

Lay off the Drambuie oj

Poll: Cooper Out

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:01 - Jul 2 with 2857 viewsWarwickHunt

Sorry but you are wrong

Undoubtedly.

However, the jobs wouldn’t be football-related.
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:02 - Jul 2 with 2857 viewsDarran

Sorry but you are wrong

This is his best one ever.
Fuçk. Ing. Hell. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:02 - Jul 2 with 2848 viewsWarwickHunt

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:02 - Jul 2 by Darran

This is his best one ever.
Fuçk. Ing. Hell. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jellying.
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:03 - Jul 2 with 2841 viewsFireboy2

Sorry but you are wrong

WTF
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:04 - Jul 2 with 2836 viewsDippy

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:02 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

Jellying.

Classic, (I laughed out loud)

Poll: Cooper Out

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:05 - Jul 2 with 2826 viewsDarran

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:02 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

Jellying.

He’s not all there mun. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:05 - Jul 2 with 2825 viewsGaryjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:55 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

They’d be all blokes though. How does saying a team of males would beat a team of females make the latter crap?

"They’d be all blokes though" Erm no, they would be kids, and would still beat them, so yeah, the standard of play is crap. I'm all for equality, but if we started playing Netball and rounders do you think the media would be all over it like a rash?
Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 2816 viewsDarran

My five year old grandson can kick the ball better than most of these women.

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 2813 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:05 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

"They’d be all blokes though" Erm no, they would be kids, and would still beat them, so yeah, the standard of play is crap. I'm all for equality, but if we started playing Netball and rounders do you think the media would be all over it like a rash?

Do netball and rounders have the same mass appeal as football?

Poll: Tory leader

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:08 - Jul 2 with 2806 viewsmonmouth

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:55 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

It's crackers isn't it? The argument dismisses all women's sport where brute strength, power or size can dominate. They are not competing with men, so the benchmark is not men but other women and, on it's own terms it's been good to watch. And the stadia have looked full enough. I've enjoyed the games I've watched.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:09 - Jul 2 with 2803 viewsOldjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:03 - Jul 2 by Fireboy2

WTF

Cast a line and see what happens

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:10 - Jul 2 with 2796 viewsBrynCartwright

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:05 - Jul 2 by Garyjack

Used to love a game of rounders in junior school. Games played by men between England and Wales used to be televised in the seventies.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:10 - Jul 2 with 2795 viewsGaryjack

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 20:59 - Jul 2 by Fireboy2

How many did you have gaz

None, i wasn't old enough to drink. It was a picture on the front page of The Sun back in the 70's, and it was the real thing.

Any dinosaurs still think the women's . . .... on 21:10 - Jul 2 with 2789 viewsbluey_the_blue

u15 boys team beats USA women's national team.

Would you say losing heavily to children means that women's football is crap?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024