Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread 14:05 - Jul 13 with 10465 viewsjackharris

SWANSEA CITY TRAVEL TO THE PEOPLE'S PENSION STADIUM TO TAKE ON LEAGUE TWO CRAWLEY TOWN THIS AFTERNOON (3PM), AND YOU CAN WATCH ALL THE ACTION ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Head coach Steve Cooper will continue to put his players through their paces ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, having enjoyed a productive week-long training camp in Spain.

And he will lead the Swans for the first time on UK soil against Gabriele Cioffi's Reds.

The game will be shown live from approximately 3pm. Supporters can also watch via the new live tab on the official Swans App, or the club's official Facebook page.

––––––-–– ––––––––-

[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 14:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:03 - Jul 13 with 2348 viewsairedale

Let’s hope the second half isn’t a washout.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:05 - Jul 13 with 2324 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oh Ollie McBurnley

Its just a ride.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:11 - Jul 13 with 2239 viewsBadlands

Martyn Margetson having an instant effect.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:14 - Jul 13 with 2195 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:11 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Yes its his fault our defenders cant jump.

Its just a ride.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:15 - Jul 13 with 2177 viewsHighjack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:11 - Jul 13 by Badlands

There’s definitely an improvement. We’ve usually conceded two or three set piece goals by now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:30 - Jul 13 with 2063 viewsBadlands

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:14 - Jul 13 by Captain_Sham

Yes its his fault our defenders cant jump.

Can't position themselves either.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 2022 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fantastic assist by no 34 there.

Its just a ride.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 1999 viewsTheKirkyLife

What was that backpass??? Just kick it out of touch xD
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 2003 viewsforkbeard

Jack Evans, don't think saying hospital pass would be appropriate there..
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:37 - Jul 13 with 1906 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I thought these guys had been away training?
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 with 1830 viewsjack_lord

definite penalty

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 with 1820 viewsBadlands

Disappointing performance I the second half especially from John, Futon, Roberts and Celina.
Not what I expected from comments about pass and move.
Crawley have done much better in the second half even with all the changes.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 16:45]

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:46 - Jul 13 with 1795 viewsjack_lord

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Disappointing performance I the second half especially from John, Futon, Roberts and Celina.

agree

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:50 - Jul 13 with 1743 viewsjasper_T

What's this Crawley manager doing spacing out his substitutions like he's wasting time in a cup final? Clown.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:52 - Jul 13 with 1684 viewsforkbeard

Could see the disappointment in Jack Evans as he wanted to get off that pitch but Cooper was determined to get his arm around him and reassure. Good to see.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:52 - Jul 13 with 1674 viewsjack247

Only saw the second half, lots of unforced, sloppy errors. Kind of thing you expect early in pre season to be fair.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:53 - Jul 13 with 1664 viewsjasper_T

Even with the backpass I'd still have Evans ahead of Fulton. Never both at once, though. Couldn't play out at all with that midfield.

Very poor second half showing, apart from Declan John.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:54 - Jul 13 with 1636 viewsItchySphincter

Still can't defend balls in to the six yard box then. Normal service resumed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:54 - Jul 13 with 1640 viewstrinityann

Second half team looked like a bunch of strangers picked up from the streets on the way to Crawley.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 with 1575 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Declan John was good

Nosense post as usual from you son.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:02 - Jul 13 with 1512 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

Declan John was good

I thought he looked sharp aswell.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:03 - Jul 13 with 1505 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

Declan John was good

Why can't ppl give their opinions on here without being abused and attacked? It's just a matter of opinions? None of us are experts or we wouldn't be on here.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 1495 viewsmonmouth

Is bid well looking any good? We really need strength there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:06 - Jul 13 with 1462 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Is bid well looking any good? We really need strength there.

I'm being serious now, did Bidwell play ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:07 - Jul 13 with 1452 views34dfgdf54

I watched VDH closely today following a post from someone on here (can’t remember who now), who said VDH is always out of position, being forced into last ditch tackles etc.

Completely disagree. I think we’d ship tons more without him. This is going to be an unpopular opinion on here but I think Roberts is all over the shop, he was awful when he come on today, and he was found out plenty of times last season aswell. Overrated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024