Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 21:47 - Aug 21 with 8373 viewsDippy

Motm for me.. two crucial assists in difficult circumstances.

Poll: Cooper Out

Andre Ayew on 10:05 - Aug 22 with 2710 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 08:59 - Aug 22 by swancity

He's a very good player as he showed in his first spell at Swansea.

What impressed me most last night was his work rate when the team were out of possession and / or defending. That might be expected but Ayew can be a law unto himself, a bit of a "luxury player" almost so that was good to see.

But chaps don't get carried away. That was not a convincing performance. Great result but we didn't look too good for large parts of that game and for too long in that second half couldn't get out. Some moments of quality from Ayew and a stupid challenge from them to concede a penalty. And re Baston I must have watched a different game as he did nothing. Didn't notice he was playing until just before half time lol.

Err, p*ss off

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew on 10:07 - Aug 22 with 2702 viewsWandererJack

Andre Ayew on 08:59 - Aug 22 by swancity

He's a very good player as he showed in his first spell at Swansea.

What impressed me most last night was his work rate when the team were out of possession and / or defending. That might be expected but Ayew can be a law unto himself, a bit of a "luxury player" almost so that was good to see.

But chaps don't get carried away. That was not a convincing performance. Great result but we didn't look too good for large parts of that game and for too long in that second half couldn't get out. Some moments of quality from Ayew and a stupid challenge from them to concede a penalty. And re Baston I must have watched a different game as he did nothing. Didn't notice he was playing until just before half time lol.

I thought we were the better team in the first half.

Second half they came at us and we had to dig in to get a result. And still won 3-1.

Really, really impressive.

On Ayew, he's obviously too good for this league. Lets hope we can keep him for the season.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 10:08]
Andre Ayew on 20:56 - Aug 22 with 2462 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well done Cooper

Last 2 games, soon as we were up against it some great substitutions made in both games and incredibly how people were calling it in the stands .

2 centre Half’s were outstanding last night .
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 21:02]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Andre Ayew on 21:52 - Aug 22 with 2374 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 20:56 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well done Cooper

Last 2 games, soon as we were up against it some great substitutions made in both games and incredibly how people were calling it in the stands .

2 centre Half’s were outstanding last night .
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 21:02]

I hoped he’d start with the side that did so well to come back against PNE and I was happy to see him do just that . Unlike Potter he’s got to grips with the squad almost immediately and knows his strongest side. I used to get so fed up with Potters often perplexing line ups so I’m enjoying Coopers more consistent approach.

Andre Ayew on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 2222 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Strewth , where were all these clubs during the early part of the window? Bordeaux now . Oh hang on it’s “Football Ghana” again......

https://mobile.footballghana.com/exclusive-french-ligue-1-side-bordeaux-interest

I sure hope this isn’t a sign of him wanting out and his agents putting duff info out. If they make an offer should we hold out for 18 million?

Andre Ayew on 12:02 - Aug 23 with 2132 views3swan

Andre Ayew on 11:01 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Strewth , where were all these clubs during the early part of the window? Bordeaux now . Oh hang on it’s “Football Ghana” again......

https://mobile.footballghana.com/exclusive-french-ligue-1-side-bordeaux-interest

I sure hope this isn’t a sign of him wanting out and his agents putting duff info out. If they make an offer should we hold out for 18 million?

As you said it's Football Ghana

Exclusive at 9.55

"French Ligue 1 side Girondins Bordeaux will consider signing Swansea City Andre Ayew in the on-going summer transfer window, Footballghana.com can reveal.

Exclusive at 10.16
"Ghana and Swansea City forward Andre Ayew has turned down returning to France despite being linked with Ligue 1 outfit Girondins Bordeaux.

Bordeaux were considering signing the 29-year old in the on-going summer transfer window, however, the former Olympique Marseille winger has rejected the chance to go back to France."

https://footballghana.com/exclusive-swansea-city-forward-andre-ayew-turns-down-f
Andre Ayew on 12:10 - Aug 23 with 2111 viewsjackharris

Andre Ayew on 12:02 - Aug 23 by 3swan

Exclusive at 9.55

"French Ligue 1 side Girondins Bordeaux will consider signing Swansea City Andre Ayew in the on-going summer transfer window, Footballghana.com can reveal.

Exclusive at 10.16
"Ghana and Swansea City forward Andre Ayew has turned down returning to France despite being linked with Ligue 1 outfit Girondins Bordeaux.

Bordeaux were considering signing the 29-year old in the on-going summer transfer window, however, the former Olympique Marseille winger has rejected the chance to go back to France."

https://footballghana.com/exclusive-swansea-city-forward-andre-ayew-turns-down-f

He will be a saint if he helps to get us back in the Premier!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Andre Ayew on 12:10 - Aug 23 with 2111 viewsHighjack

Exclusive at 9.55

Exclusive at 10.16

21 minutes...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 2100 views3swan

Andre Ayew on 12:10 - Aug 23 by Highjack

21 minutes...

There'll be another exclusive along soon
Andre Ayew on 12:42 - Aug 23 with 2049 viewsHighjack

Andre Ayew on 12:13 - Aug 23 by 3swan

There'll be another exclusive along soon

Exclusive: Asamoah Gyan discovers Tesco pears scan at 48p per kilo at the till when they are clearly advertised at 36p per kilo. More to follow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Andre Ayew on 12:49 - Aug 23 with 2040 viewskarnataka

The Yanks and all their hedgefund buddies will surely know they'll only get a return on their investment if the club gets back into the Prem when there will be an ongoing profit to distribute or they can sell the club on. Seeing Swansea in 2nd place after only 4 games and joint leading scorers, anyone with any sense should know that the signs are that we have genuine promotion potential this season. However, shifting Ayew and/or Borja on now to reduce the wage bill would significantly diminish that potential and the lure of the Prem riches would suddenly evaporate. So, do they stick or twist?
Andre Ayew on 13:32 - Aug 23 with 1971 viewsBadlands

Andre Ayew on 12:49 - Aug 23 by karnataka

The Yanks and all their hedgefund buddies will surely know they'll only get a return on their investment if the club gets back into the Prem when there will be an ongoing profit to distribute or they can sell the club on. Seeing Swansea in 2nd place after only 4 games and joint leading scorers, anyone with any sense should know that the signs are that we have genuine promotion potential this season. However, shifting Ayew and/or Borja on now to reduce the wage bill would significantly diminish that potential and the lure of the Prem riches would suddenly evaporate. So, do they stick or twist?

It all depends on the players ...
Both told they weren't wanted and may opt to move.
At present the bonkers price we got for McBurnie and James mean we can keep Borja and Ayew and review the situation in January.
Birch on behalf of 'The Yanks and all their hedgefund buddies' (FFS give a rest) has already said funds could be made available in January if there is a good chance of promotion.
But it is still very early days.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Andre Ayew on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 1890 viewsmonmouth

Andre Ayew on 13:32 - Aug 23 by Badlands

It all depends on the players ...
Both told they weren't wanted and may opt to move.
At present the bonkers price we got for McBurnie and James mean we can keep Borja and Ayew and review the situation in January.
Birch on behalf of 'The Yanks and all their hedgefund buddies' (FFS give a rest) has already said funds could be made available in January if there is a good chance of promotion.
But it is still very early days.

They both will want out if they get anything they think is a better offer and they will be allowed to go. That is the reality. Some short term low probability pain (having them certainly gets nowhere near guaranteeing even a play off lottery place) for the certainty of optimising medium term financial stability would be a no brainier for the financial imperatives that now drive the the club’s decision makers.

Note I don’t want them to go, I’d rather we give it the best lash we can as long as we are not in any financial danger through keeping them.

I’d like Carroll off the premises though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andre Ayew on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 1858 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exclusive at 9.55

Exclusive at 10.16

Excellent. Must have read my post and rang ‘em up sharpish

Edit looks like Jacob Potter needs to sharpen up. “Ayew likely to go due to Baston and not being part of Steve Coopers plans”.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-man-linked-with-summer-departure/

[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:53]

Andre Ayew on 15:02 - Aug 23 with 1837 viewsHeadmaster

Andre Ayew on 14:45 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Excellent. Must have read my post and rang ‘em up sharpish

Edit looks like Jacob Potter needs to sharpen up. “Ayew likely to go due to Baston and not being part of Steve Coopers plans”.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-man-linked-with-summer-departure/

[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:53]

That site is full of idiots writing about things they have no clue about.
Andre Ayew on 15:26 - Aug 23 with 1780 viewsmonmouth

Andre Ayew on 15:02 - Aug 23 by Headmaster

That site is full of idiots writing about things they have no clue about.

Absolutely nothing like this site then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Andre Ayew on 19:31 - Aug 23 with 1620 viewsNortbankboy

Andre Ayew on 15:26 - Aug 23 by monmouth

Absolutely nothing like this site then.

We have fickle fans aye,
Calling everything the start of the season
Andre Ayew on 19:57 - Aug 23 with 1577 viewsjeza739

Andre Ayew on 21:52 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I hoped he’d start with the side that did so well to come back against PNE and I was happy to see him do just that . Unlike Potter he’s got to grips with the squad almost immediately and knows his strongest side. I used to get so fed up with Potters often perplexing line ups so I’m enjoying Coopers more consistent approach.

Couldn't agree more
Andre Ayew on 14:42 - Aug 25 with 1407 viewsLandore_Jack

He was immense today. Birmingham couldn't handle him. What a difference he makes to the team. Positive in his runs and not a afraid to put a tackle in.

#backtojack

Andre Ayew on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 1089 viewsBadlands

Lazio and Schalke

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7396085/Transfer-news-Lazio-S

I can't see us letting him go and paying part of his wages.
I can see us letting him go if he wants the move and we don't pay his wages.

A hammer blow if he does go as his contribution has been immense do far this season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Andre Ayew on 20:33 - Aug 26 with 1064 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 20:28 - Aug 26 by Badlands

Lazio and Schalke

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7396085/Transfer-news-Lazio-S

A hammer blow if he does go as his contribution has been immense do far this season.

He's worth 160 million potentially for us. £25 million or f*ck off
Really don't want him to go though. If we loan him and are paying part of his wages we would be cutting of our nose to spite our face.
Hold firm Trev!

Andre Ayew on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1011 viewslonglostjack

Lazio and Schalke

Werder want Bentaleb. Bentaleb wants the move to Werder. Ayew might be an Option B if Schalke are daft enough to overdo the hardball. Very unlikely. Unlike the EU, I think Schalke will buckle.

Edit: Could of course be lazy journalism. Werder are looking for a replacement for Kruse who went to Fenerbahce. 🤔
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 20:54]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andre Ayew on 21:59 - Aug 26 with 876 viewsjackrabbit

Andre Ayew on 20:49 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

Werder want Bentaleb. Bentaleb wants the move to Werder. Ayew might be an Option B if Schalke are daft enough to overdo the hardball. Very unlikely. Unlike the EU, I think Schalke will buckle.

Edit: Could of course be lazy journalism. Werder are looking for a replacement for Kruse who went to Fenerbahce. 🤔
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 20:54]

“Werder Bremen and Sampdoria both keen to take Andre Ayew on loan” according to Sky Sports News just now.
Andre Ayew on 22:03 - Aug 26 with 856 viewshobo

Lazio and Schalke

If anyone offers £10m+ he's gone unfortunately
Andre Ayew on 22:07 - Aug 26 with 838 viewswestside

The way he was applauding the fans at the end of the brum game he looks like he's off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024