Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread 14:50 - Aug 22 with 30048 viewsjackharris

I would have picked Byers or Garrick before Dhanda!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 23 with 4090 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 23 by AustinIsOurHero

any sign of Coopers presser?

It’s on YouTube mate.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 23 with 4072 viewsjasper_T

Hope Jack Evans is one of the players with a loan getting sorted. Imagine Cian needs one, too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 23 with 4041 viewsmonmouth

This is nice too

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 23 with 3719 viewsinspector

montero to come on with 15 mins left, tear us a new one and set up the brum winner.

1-2
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 23 with 3667 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 23 by inspector

montero to come on with 15 mins left, tear us a new one and set up the brum winner.

1-2

Thought he was on loan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 23 with 3647 viewsSA4

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 23 by inspector

1-2

On loan from us so can’t play I think
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:04 - Aug 23 with 3640 viewsTNT

Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:34 - Aug 23 with 3584 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 23 by SA4

On loan from us so can’t play I think

Correct. He will be in the East, buying pints at half time for ginge and the gang.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 22:35]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:52 - Aug 23 with 3556 viewsinspector

thank feck for that
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 23:28 - Aug 23 with 3514 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 08:29 - Aug 23 by builthjack

It should be bouncing in the stadium. Or will we have three quarters of the ground mute?
Make some noise

I only take up one seat in the East, but I’ll try to spread out a little. 😉
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 00:30 - Aug 24 with 3453 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 23:28 - Aug 23 by Muteswan

I only take up one seat in the East, but I’ll try to spread out a little. 😉

Don’t forget you’re mute though, and watch your step either side of you for raptors who may do you harm.

Britains’ heaviest bird.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 01:08 - Aug 24 with 3429 viewsNotLoyal

I would rather he was allowed to play. Wouldn't bother us at all.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 09:34 - Aug 24 with 3181 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 00:30 - Aug 24 by airedale

Don’t forget you’re mute though, and watch your step either side of you for raptors who may do you harm.

Britains’ heaviest bird.

Dawn French

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:20 - Aug 24 with 3130 viewsNotLoyal

They be Zulus, bloody the thousands of them.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 12:46 - Aug 24 with 2994 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 10:20 - Aug 24 by NotLoyal

They be Zulus, bloody the thousands of them.

We be ok , last time I checked no spears allowed in the ground.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 24 with 2881 viewsairedale

That’s the guy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 17:28 - Aug 24 with 2672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Darren on commission for threads started today?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 17:33 - Aug 24 with 2661 viewsmonmouth

A resounding win tomorrow would really set us up. I think if we go for them we will get it too.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 24 with 2658 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 17:33 - Aug 24 by monmouth

A resounding win tomorrow would really set us up. I think if we go for them we will get it too.

Win by 5 and we go top.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 24 with 2448 viewsNotLoyal

Can you imagine ...

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 24 with 2330 viewsBadlands

Got a feeling in my water that we're going to get stiffed by the ref tomorrow. :-(

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 23:36 - Aug 24 with 2221 viewsbuilthjack

Around 1600 tickets unsold. Likely to get quite a few walk ups, so should be a cracking atmosphere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 00:50 - Aug 25 with 2164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 24 by Badlands

Got a feeling in my water that we're going to get stiffed by the ref tomorrow. :-(

Always looking on the bright side aren’t you. Miserable tw*t

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 03:12 - Aug 25 with 2112 viewsdameedna

Despite the winning and playing well part we dont look convincing for a good half hour in each game. At home though and looking like scoring for a good hour in each game so far. Lets be bold and go for 3 goals by half time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Birmingham City Match Thread on 05:24 - Aug 25 with 2078 viewsSA4

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/2-0-brum-obviously

Brum Mail have been taking a peek on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024