Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parliament to be suspended in September 15:10 - Aug 28 with 12874 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Go get them, Boris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49493632

Let the fun and games begin!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 15:10]
Parliament to be suspended in September on 18:40 - Aug 30 with 1268 viewsPegojack

I think Jezza is about to call in a few markers. Imagine the look on the faces of Boris, Gove, Rees Mogg and Arlene Foster if, just before a no confidence vote, the seven absent Sinn Fein members trooped into the chamber and took up their seats, as a time limited one off exercise
I've just written to all concerned suggesting they give it serious consideration.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 18:48 - Aug 30 with 1245 viewsWarwickHunt

Parliament to be suspended in September on 18:40 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

I think Jezza is about to call in a few markers. Imagine the look on the faces of Boris, Gove, Rees Mogg and Arlene Foster if, just before a no confidence vote, the seven absent Sinn Fein members trooped into the chamber and took up their seats, as a time limited one off exercise
I've just written to all concerned suggesting they give it serious consideration.

That would be the funniest thing since Blazing Saddles.

Rees Mogg (auto-correct just suggested changing that to ‘mong’ - 😱. Just saying like...) would spontaneously combust.

Win win.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:11 - Aug 30 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parliament to be suspended in September on 18:01 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

There are many rumours about what Johnson is up to, but one thing’s for certain - Farage thinks he’s about to ‘betray’ (his description) the Brexiteers. He was moaning about it on LBC last night. And concentrating on the words of Ruth Davidson yesterday.

He’s convinced the reason for a new session is so they can bring back May’s deal with no substantial changes and that any no deal posturing is to get enough Labour MPs to vote for it.

Which is what some of us have been saying for months (that May’s deal or a cosmetically amended version of the same deal would pass eventually). Johnson’s rhetoric has changed markedly over the last week or so from “I’m not even talking to them until the backstop is removed” to “we’re working very hard to get a deal and we’re ramping up discussions with the EU”.

If we do leave with that WA the ensuing election will be very interesting. Farage will be all over Johnson and the Tories like a rash.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 19:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:18 - Aug 30 with 1218 viewsjacks777

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:11 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Which is what some of us have been saying for months (that May’s deal or a cosmetically amended version of the same deal would pass eventually). Johnson’s rhetoric has changed markedly over the last week or so from “I’m not even talking to them until the backstop is removed” to “we’re working very hard to get a deal and we’re ramping up discussions with the EU”.

If we do leave with that WA the ensuing election will be very interesting. Farage will be all over Johnson and the Tories like a rash.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 19:21]

That won’t happen. If it did, it would result in the the conservatives being destroyed by the Brexit Party. No deal please 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:20 - Aug 30 with 1213 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:18 - Aug 30 by jacks777

That won’t happen. If it did, it would result in the the conservatives being destroyed by the Brexit Party. No deal please 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

It probably would yes. We’ll see.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:30 - Aug 30 with 1202 viewsjacks777

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:20 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

It probably would yes. We’ll see.

Yes we will. Given your track record of predicting political outcomes, I just go the complete opposite to what you think will happen. Nostradamus you ain’t 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧
Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:31 - Aug 30 with 1200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:30 - Aug 30 by jacks777

Yes we will. Given your track record of predicting political outcomes, I just go the complete opposite to what you think will happen. Nostradamus you ain’t 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧

Yet you’ve agreed with me twice now. Worrying for you.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 1194 viewsjacks777

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:31 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yet you’ve agreed with me twice now. Worrying for you.

Are you on the electric woodbines tonight 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:42 - Aug 30 with 1186 viewsPegojack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:30 - Aug 30 by jacks777

And feckin Einstein you ain't.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:45 - Aug 30 with 1184 viewsjacks777

Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:42 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

And feckin Einstein you ain't.

I’m more intelligent than him.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 1174 viewsItchySphincter

You’re to (sic) funny. 😆

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:04 - Aug 30 with 1166 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:42 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

The beautiful irony of all this is deprived ,poor,desolate cities and towns voting to leave which makes them Boris Johnson and JRm supporters.

Looking at Sparcacus or Antigone or whateverthefeck his kids are called should hhave sounded alarm bells.

Solution is NOT to deliver brexit and say to the British public.Thanks but you were conned,lied to by feral super rich kunts who stand to make personal gain from brexit. Therefore ,we are not leaving as it is now evident we are heading to disaster and the brexiteers cannot nor do they deny the possibility.

We need to be on the streets to rid ourselves of Johnson,The Queen should have done the right thing and sack him . Incredibly,looking at Boris,he is clearly enjoying this hiatus and must have a permanent although unsightly erection. He needs some relief as do we.

Did you vote for these scum in the last general election?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 1133 viewsperchrockjack

Hello Tom.
Good to be back?

I never disclose for whom I vote.

As of now,I would simply not vote.Tories are led by a cretin and Labour will not rid themselves of a man who is no leader .

We need unifiying. We are in a shocking state.

The future looks very bleak as neither Labour nor Tory can be trusted.

Been reading a book about Tony Blair and his administrations.Just fook me rigid,man.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 1118 viewsDarran

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:04 - Aug 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes he did.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Parliament to be suspended in September on 21:47 - Aug 30 with 1071 viewsJack_Meoff

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:42 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Hello Tom.
Good to be back?

As of now,I would simply not vote.Tories are led by a cretin and Labour will not rid themselves of a man who is no leader .

Been reading a book about Tony Blair and his administrations.Just fook me rigid,man.

I'd imagine the arms dealing, war fermenting, diabolical criminals that run the show absolutely piss themselves laughing about our bickering. It's pretty sad that we still somehow think they're going to somehow start representing the wider public at some point. Mugs.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 21:56]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 1041 viewsbluey_the_blue

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:04 - Aug 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

As opposed to voting for the other scum?
Parliament to be suspended in September on 22:59 - Aug 30 with 1020 viewsperchrockjack

Right now,politics in this country is awash with scum.
Both Tories and Labour seem irrelevant to what we need ,which is to unify our country and we do not do that by voting like sheep but by voting as we perceive contemporary matters.If that means voting Tory ,then fine. Ive seen many slate people wo vote such as vermin/scum on this site.And this a democratic country. We either have a single party state like old Eastern bloc or we have a choice.

Voting one particular way doesnt not make anyone scum.People vote Plaid and want a seperate Wales.I disagree but they are not scum.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 23:05 - Aug 30 with 1014 viewsJack_Meoff

Parliament to be suspended in September on 22:59 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Both Tories and Labour seem irrelevant to what we need ,which is to unify our country and we do not do that by voting like sheep but by voting as we perceive contemporary matters.If that means voting Tory ,then fine. Ive seen many slate people wo vote such as vermin/scum on this site.And this a democratic country. We either have a single party state like old Eastern bloc or we have a choice.

Voting one particular way doesnt not make anyone scum.People vote Plaid and want a seperate Wales.I disagree but they are not scum.

Voting,

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 23:08 - Aug 30 with 1010 viewsDarran

Parliament to be suspended in September on 22:59 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Answer Tommy’s question Scummy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Parliament to be suspended in September on 05:28 - Aug 31 with 959 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Parliament to be suspended in September on 20:42 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Hello Tom.
Good to be back?

It’s no good moaning about it know Pwrchb you put them there, I did try to warm you on numerous occasions but you didn’t take heed of it .

Ps welcome back

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Parliament to be suspended in September on 14:11 - Aug 31 with 880 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, I regret that but we all make mistakes no matter how old one is but I stand by everything I wrote/writ.

Now, where where we;

Jezza/Brexit/Tories/

Parliament to be suspended in September on 14:14 - Aug 31 with 877 viewsHighjack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 05:28 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s no good moaning about it know Pwrchb you put them there, I did try to warm you on numerous occasions but you didn’t take heed of it .

Ps welcome back

Did you borrow his keyboard?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 845 viewsDJack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 05:28 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ps welcome back

Yep, you did.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:28 - Aug 31 with 840 viewsexiledclaseboy

So it’s everyone else’s fault for not voting labour and Corbyn bears no responsibility for being so useless he can’t persuade enough people to vote for him. That’s an interesting inversion of political norms. If Labour had a decent leader May wouldn’t have won in 2017. Fact.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:35 - Aug 31 with 835 viewsDJack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:28 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

So it’s everyone else’s fault for not voting labour and Corbyn bears no responsibility for being so useless he can’t persuade enough people to vote for him. That’s an interesting inversion of political norms. If Labour had a decent leader May wouldn’t have won in 2017. Fact.

According to Corbyn's fanclub he is never responsible for failings, it's always someone elses fault...but you knew that already!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024