Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island 23:00 - Aug 30 with 3288 viewsDarran

Visited by Stephen Hawking according to the Mail Online.

Fuçking creased.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 10:31 - Aug 31 with 2554 viewsicecoldjack

I can only imagine what kind of air side assistance Epstein gave Stephen .

In fairness to Alex Jones, yet again proven spot on about epstein island and elites enjoying the trappings of it, and that's exactly what it was, a trap, a probable mossad intelligence gathering operation .
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 10:41 - Aug 31 with 2531 viewssainthelens

Stephen Hawking, half man half computer. Died of a virus strangely enough.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 10:46 - Aug 31 with 2527 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:43 - Aug 31 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 10:31 - Aug 31 by icecoldjack

I can only imagine what kind of air side assistance Epstein gave Stephen .

In fairness to Alex Jones, yet again proven spot on about epstein island and elites enjoying the trappings of it, and that's exactly what it was, a trap, a probable mossad intelligence gathering operation .

Alex Jones? Mossad?
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:46 - Aug 31 with 2331 viewsGroo

Its a Witch hunt, does anyone who ever knew a criminal or pervert get tainted by association.

If they were there would be a lot of guilty people held to account for many heinous crimes.

Groo does what Groo does best

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 2300 viewsDarran

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:46 - Aug 31 by Groo

Its a Witch hunt, does anyone who ever knew a criminal or pervert get tainted by association.

If they were there would be a lot of guilty people held to account for many heinous crimes.

I know our street float in Baglan Carnival in 1973 was Top Of The Pops and I was Gary Glitter. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 18:47 - Aug 31 with 2210 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:46 - Aug 31 by Groo

The ones who’ve stayed in their houses several times after their release from prison for sex crimes against children should probably be tainted, on reflection, don’t you think?
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 2140 viewsswanjackal

Certainly makes you question what Hawking was getting at when he would bring up "Black holes" and "Brown/white dwarves"

Epstein wasn't a complete monster then......he did provide disabled access it seems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 11:22 - Sep 2 with 1904 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 18:47 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

The ones who’ve stayed in their houses several times after their release from prison for sex crimes against children should probably be tainted, on reflection, don’t you think?

Watch it all collapse after this so called suicide

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 11:49 - Sep 2 with 1875 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:43 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

Alex Jones? Mossad?

Do keep up, Epstein is a Jewish name ergo he has to be a Mossad operative.

That's the antisemite narrative anyway.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:18 - Sep 2 with 1847 viewsjackrmee

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 11:49 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Just because someone thinks a paedophile is linked with a Jewish organisation, doesn't mean they hate all Jews. Nothing to do with antisemitism.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:55 - Sep 2 with 1820 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 11:49 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

It has less to do with Epstein and more to do with Maxwell Bluey.

Robert Maxwell was suspected of being a Mossad agent for many years. Not by social media - by MI6.

It’s Ghislaine Maxwell’s involvement that causes the links rather than just Epstein having a Jewish name.

It’s also not anti Semitic to state a suspicion of a link to Mossad any more than anti Christian to suggest a link to the KGB (or whatever they are now called). If the answer to anti semites is to call out the constant conflation of Israel and Jews, it’s not appropriate to state a suspicion around Israel is anti Semitic. That’s equally conflating the two.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:56 - Sep 2 with 1817 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:18 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

Just because someone thinks a paedophile is linked with a Jewish organisation, doesn't mean they hate all Jews. Nothing to do with antisemitism.

It’s an Israeli organisation, not a Jewish organisation. The conflation of the two is the constant problem.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:07 - Sep 2 with 1796 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:56 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

It’s an Israeli organisation, not a Jewish organisation. The conflation of the two is the constant problem.

Israel is however a Jewish state, Lisa, of which Mossad is an organisation that defends said Jewish state.

I've also seen allegations on social media that Epstein's place was used to harvest organs, the modern blood libel...
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:14 - Sep 2 with 1779 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:07 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Israel is however a Jewish state, Lisa, of which Mossad is an organisation that defends said Jewish state.

I've also seen allegations on social media that Epstein's place was used to harvest organs, the modern blood libel...

You can’t argue that anti semites should separate the two and then not do it yourself Bluey.

Mossad is Jewish in the same way as MI5 is Christian.

I’m sure there are ridiculous suggestions on twitter, but the suggestion that there is a ‘sting’ element involved in all this with Mossad / Russia involved isn’t particularly difficult to believe.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:18 - Sep 2 with 1771 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:14 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

You can’t argue that anti semites should separate the two and then not do it yourself Bluey.

Mossad is Jewish in the same way as MI5 is Christian.

I’m sure there are ridiculous suggestions on twitter, but the suggestion that there is a ‘sting’ element involved in all this with Mossad / Russia involved isn’t particularly difficult to believe.

Your first statement is wrong though, Lisa.

Mossad is an agency of the only Jewish state.

I call out those who"demand" British Jews apologise for / criticise Israel which is clear antisemitism by conflating the two. Do people demand British Muslims apologise for / criticise Saudi Arabia for example?
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:26 - Sep 2 with 1753 viewsEbo

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:07 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Yamaha? Moog? Farfisa?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:31 - Sep 2 with 1746 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:18 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Your first statement is wrong though, Lisa.

Mossad is an agency of the only Jewish state.

I call out those who"demand" British Jews apologise for / criticise Israel which is clear antisemitism by conflating the two. Do people demand British Muslims apologise for / criticise Saudi Arabia for example?

No one is asking Jews to apologise for anything to do with Epstein.

And British Muslims are forever being asked to apologise for the actions of Muslim terrorists.

You can’t have it both ways Bluey. If you disagree (rightly) with people criticising Jewish people and pretending it’s because of Israel you can’t then say any criticism of Israel is automatically a criticism of Jewish people when that hasn’t happened.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:37 - Sep 2 with 1734 viewsLuther27

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:31 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

No one is asking Jews to apologise for anything to do with Epstein.

And British Muslims are forever being asked to apologise for the actions of Muslim terrorists.

You can’t have it both ways Bluey. If you disagree (rightly) with people criticising Jewish people and pretending it’s because of Israel you can’t then say any criticism of Israel is automatically a criticism of Jewish people when that hasn’t happened.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

I wish you two would get a room...
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:38 - Sep 2 with 1732 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:37 - Sep 2 by Luther27

I wish you two would get a room...

I would kill him within 5 minutes. Or kill myself. One of the two. Killing myself could be described as the backstop,..
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:40 - Sep 2 with 1730 viewsLuther27

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 13:38 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

I would kill him within 5 minutes. Or kill myself. One of the two. Killing myself could be described as the backstop,..

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:37 - Sep 2 with 1683 viewsbluey_the_blue

So much pent up anger.

Secretly fancies me, clearly.

Sorry, Lisa, but I'm spoken for.
Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:39 - Sep 2 with 1680 viewsswanjackal

So it seems you are actually saying you endorse violence against someone with a differing opinion to yourself.

That's an interesting opinion to have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:43 - Sep 2 with 1672 viewsbluey_the_blue

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 14:39 - Sep 2 by swanjackal

So it seems you are actually saying you endorse violence against someone with a differing opinion to yourself.

That's an interesting opinion to have.

Clearly a typical Remoaner...

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 1610 viewsjackrmee

Jeffrey Epstein’s private island on 12:56 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Ah OK, I stand corrected.
My point still applies though.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024