Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post 13:33 - Sep 2 with 1444 viewsperchrockjack

Just and experiment.

I admit to doing this especially on holiday .

Worst songs to try in no order

1.Alabama.Neil Young.NJ being a tw@t.You simply cannot get to that note
2.After the Gold Rush
3.Heart of Gold.Need a harp to do it justice
4.Mr Brightside.Syncopation when pissed is not good
5.Angels.A monstrous hard song and most pisheads try it and crucify it
6.Little old Wine drinker me.Just fookn awful
7.Sweet Home Alabama
8.Smells like teen spirit.Only Kury could do it
9 Macarthurs Park.I did this once and hurt afterwards
10.Mull of Kintyre. Macca s folly but a well rewarded one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 14:41 - Sep 2 with 1418 viewsswanjackal

"Ram Ranch" by Grant MacDonald

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 14:47 - Sep 2 with 1410 viewsperchrockjack

Ghost Riders in the Sky or Answer Me-both by Frankie Laine

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 14:51 - Sep 2 with 1406 viewsswanjackal

"Lovin you" Minnie Riperton

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 15:00 - Sep 2 with 1394 viewstheloneranger

" I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 15:23 - Sep 2 with 1381 viewsEbo

Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 15:28 - Sep 2 with 1374 viewsWarwickHunt

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 1337 viewsperchrockjack

Almost John Cale

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 16:41 - Sep 2 with 1332 viewsepaul

Born to be wild

Green green grass are my 2 go to songs, sung badly of course

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 18:06 - Sep 2 with 1313 viewsdickythorpe

Anything by Led Zeppelin.
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 18:27 - Sep 2 with 1305 viewsbuilthjack

That little Jimmy Osmond song

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 19:02 - Sep 2 with 1290 viewsoldcob

Tip for you all, if a little timid and are hounded to sing, pick out a Monkees number. They are all easy to sing.
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 19:04 - Sep 2 with 1285 viewssainthelens

Goodbye yellow brick road.
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 19:49 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsdickythorpe

Heard someone sing "Love shack" by the B52'S once in Chicago Rock (Hogarth's now) it brought the house down!!!
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 1241 viewsperchrockjack

Ah!jimmy the scally Osmond.

Huge in Huyton,

Loved in Litherland

Buggered in Bootle

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 22:09 - Sep 2 with 1221 viewsphact0rri

I love a good karaoke failure. pretty much anything a few steps from key in the falsetto direction will be end up that way these days.

1) Carry on my Wayward Son- Kansas
2) Africa- Toto
3)Take on me- Ahaha
4) Victim of Love- Erasure

Pretty much anything not in that wheelhouse I can handle alright.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 23:39 - Sep 2 with 1194 viewsWarwickHunt

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 22:09 - Sep 2 by phact0rri

I love a good karaoke failure. pretty much anything a few steps from key in the falsetto direction will be end up that way these days.

1) Carry on my Wayward Son- Kansas
2) Africa- Toto
3)Take on me- Ahaha
4) Victim of Love- Erasure

Pretty much anything not in that wheelhouse I can handle alright.

Nessun dorma?
Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 00:20 - Sep 3 with 1187 viewsDJack

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 23:39 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Nessun dorma?

Those Japanese campervans are great.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 00:27 - Sep 3 with 1186 viewsKerouac

Did this once...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 00:30 - Sep 3 with 1181 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Any of those Night Fever, Stayin’ alive type Bee Gees songs.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 02:03 - Sep 3 with 1164 viewsphact0rri

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 23:39 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Nessun dorma?

I actually did opera training when I was little. never took a stab at Turandot though. Di Quella Pira from Trovatore still gives me nightmares.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 06:35 - Sep 3 with 1142 viewsbuilthjack

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 21:15 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Ah!jimmy the scally Osmond.

Huge in Huyton,

Loved in Litherland

Buggered in Bootle

Litherland. In the domesday book

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 07:14 - Sep 3 with 1129 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 19:02 - Sep 2 by oldcob

Tip for you all, if a little timid and are hounded to sing, pick out a Monkees number. They are all easy to sing.

Last train to Clarksville is tricky. Great song though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 07:43 - Sep 3 with 1119 viewsbuilthjack

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 19:02 - Sep 2 by oldcob

Randy scouse git. That's the Monkees song you meant eh?

Kareoke no no tunes.A light hearted post on 09:02 - Sep 3 with 1098 viewsepaul

Back in the early 90's 5 of us went to Edinburgh for the weekend to watch Jambo's v Gers in the pub that evening one of the boys did Mull of Kintyre on karaoke, fair play brought the house down, genius move........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024